jerboa

My Netbook's Has Gone Weird On Me

7 posts in this topic

Well I've got a Asus Netbook, have been using It fine for over a year now, but last night I was using It as usual, when the Window XP turned to the right, like it's on It's side now, how the hell did that happen? Even when I restart XP It's on It's side. :( Can anyone give me a tip please.

try pressing Ctrl + Shift + cursor keys - this usually changes the angle your screen is presented at. Always a funny one to pull in the office!

ie. Ctrl+Shift+Up arrow should fix it. If not then am out of ideas.

Thank you Smoothtalker, I just got It up the right way now, If you press Ctrl + Alt + Cursor button.

I was getting dizzy hanging upside down lol :D

feature only works with intel processors, im told.

feature only works with intel processors, im told.

Intel graphics chipset really, rather than the processor - and it's extremely annoying, unless you know how to fix it. Some other graphics cards and systems have different keys to do similar things, I know that [ctrl]+[alt]+R rotates on one, but can't remember which.

Intel graphics chipset really, rather than the processor - and it's extremely annoying, unless you know how to fix it. Some other graphics cards and systems have different keys to do similar things, I know that [ctrl]+[alt]+R rotates on one, but can't remember which.

our cat sits on mrs CP's laptop keyboard and has managed to turn her screen sideways more than once. how wierd is that!

Edited by Coventrypunter