Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
facemonkey

Oriental Girl In London Who Will Do Roleplay

7 posts in this topic

I have always had a thing for a doe eyed curvy oriental secretary etc but never found a girl who truly understood what role play was. Any advice for a west london soon to be married man who really needs to fulfill this particular fantasy first, please punter net forum?

Most of the orientals I visit have secretary, schoolgirl, nurse outfits ( though often not my own favourite, French Maid ). Not sure if their 'acting skills' will stack up, but Bella, Maria, Shakira and many others would certainly look the part while you work off your fantasy on them.

You could do worse than look up some recent FRs by worldpunter, who is a connoisseur of RP fun, and has a highly amusing way of writing up his adventures.

If you're lucky he may come on here with a tip in person.

Thanks. Will check the FRs and also Bella, Maria and Shakira too. The acting is important to me.

You could do worse than look up some recent FRs by worldpunter, who is a connoisseur of RP fun, and has a highly amusing way of writing up his adventures.

If you're lucky he may come on here with a tip in person.

For me there is only August who can give a convincing act . I have tried with others but... [ you will have to tell her you want to do an interview, they are not familiar with the meaning of Role play ]

We are in rehearsals at the moment , working on ,

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Ford Galaxy.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is 42 . Now what was the question again ?

For me there is only August who can give a convincing act . I have tried with others but... [ you will have to tell her you want to do an interview, they are not familiar with the meaning of Role play ]

We are in rehearsals at the moment , working on ,

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Ford Galaxy.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is 42 . Now what was the question again ?

I guess August would be Trillion then, but which one is you wp? If it was me it would be Slartibartfast, but i'm probably older than you..

Sorry, didn't think this one through. Zaphod Beeblebrox would have two tongues and therefore be the best role.