Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Finishing By Hand

4 posts in this topic

so you put the condom on and have some great sex and keep going for a while but you cant come then she suggests finishing by hand so you withdraw and then you get wanked off. Now what is the safest way to do this? should you keep the condom on while you have the hand job or quickly take the condom off and then have the hand job without the condom on? i think that if their are any infections they would be on the condom so best to take it off to keep away infections frm the hands.

any one got any ideas on this?

I've wondered about this too. After removing the condom and touching the outside of it, is it then safe to touch your penis? esp. the end? The same question could be asked about fingering and then touching your penis.

so you put the condom on and have some great sex and keep going for a while but you cant come then she suggests finishing by hand so you withdraw and then you get wanked off. Now what is the safest way to do this? should you keep the condom on while you have the hand job or quickly take the condom off and then have the hand job without the condom on? i think that if their are any infections they would be on the condom so best to take it off to keep away infections frm the hands.

As being wanked through a condom is no turn-on to me i or she pulls the condom off chucks it in the bin and off we go, as i have done this countless times and not ever caught anything which is confirmed by going to the GUM quartely i will be happily continuing doing it like this.

Removal of the used condom is the safest practice.

The condom should be carefully pulled off using the ring, so that it turns itself inside out, and dropped straight into a bin. The person handling the condom may now have infected fingers, so these should either be washed with soap & water or wiped with an alcohol wipe. Until then, anything the person touches could become infectious.

The problem is, during a punt condom removal will rarely happen like this so infection is still possible, though unlikely. It's all about reducing risk, rather than eliminating the risk completely.

Bacterial and parasitic infections are at greater risk of being transmitted by careless condom use. Viruses (such as HIV and Herpes) tend to be less viable when outside the body or bodily fluids, and so the risk of viral transmission is less likely in such circumstances.

Any scratches or grazes on the skin can potentially increase the risk of infection.

If you are very worried about catching something, particularly if you are worried about infecting a partner, you need to find out more about what the risks are so that you can make a more informed choice based on the risk vs benefits.

Edited by Reverend Dick