emkay

What Is A Regular

28 posts in this topic

How often do you need to see a particular WG to think of it as regular?

How often do you need to see a particular WG to think of it as regular?

It depends on how you view it as an individual, there is no set standard. I personally view it as a WG i have punted with 6 times in a fairl short period but from others posts i have read on here in the past some view it differently.

It was the other way round for me - after I had punted with the same woman about three times, it was she who said that she counted me as one of her 'regulars'. (Have seen her many more times since!)

It was the other way round for me - after I had punted with the same woman about three times, it was she who said that she counted me as one of her 'regulars'. (Have seen her many more times since!)

I agree with that. Once I have seen someone 3 times I ask if they want me to save their number so that I can greet them by name when they ring in the future. Until that point the number is deleted after each appointment.

I have some "regulars" who visit once or twice a year. It is not the immediate frequency as many only punt for a special occasion, (or maybe you just tell me that!).

I agree with that. Once I have seen someone 3 times I ask if they want me to save their number so that I can greet them by name when they ring in the future. Until that point the number is deleted after each appointment.

I have some "regulars" who visit once or twice a year. It is not the immediate frequency as many only punt for a special occasion, (or maybe you just tell me that!).

Pandora has typed what I would of as well really.

I have regs who I see once a fortnight, once a month, every other month etc.

Some are regular irregulars if you get what I mean.

Lucy :)

its nice seeing the lady and being a regular that way both parties know what to expect and what is reqd. My last visited WG always treated me as a lonf lost boyfriend and I even have her confidential details...name where she lives etc

The time period is a key factor.

For example, if you see a girl 10 times in 5 years that's not regular to me, but if you see a girl 10 times in 1 year then it is - just my opinion. Quite where the crossover is I don't know.

I've seen the same girl 3 times in 4 weeks, totally addicted to her :)

I do have a niggling worry we are getting too close though. After our last session she invited me to dinner, and said that if I wasn't married she would ask me!

its nice seeing the lady and being a regular that way both parties know what to expect and what is reqd. My last visited WG always treated me as a lonf lost boyfriend and I even have her confidential details...name where she lives etc

I like the idea of being a regular in terms of being able to relax straight away as both parties are familiar with one another already and know what to expect. However, I don't like the idea of the other person knowing too much about me (and I would think in most cases the other person would feel the same way) but I think that can be managed with relative ease by keeping conversations focused general topics of interest without the need to divulge anything too personal. I think that's a healthy boundary for both parties.

For me, if I see a provider at least once every two months I would consider myself a regular (though no idea if the provider would). I think the crossover point is different for everyone depending on how comfortable they feel with the other person.

it varies for me but i have four ladies that i am currently seeing once a month depending on their availability and mine,there is also one lady i usually see when in her neck of the woods.all are regulars to me.

There's a lady I see every time she tours to my area, about every 3 months or so. I think of her as my regular. I know that she calls me one of her regs. I don't think there can be a hard and fast rule on this. If you've seen the lady before fairly recently and intend seeing her again in the near future, you are probably a regular.

Just had a look at my little black spreadsheet and find that I've seen Angie 60 times in 7 years, so i guess that makes me a regular.

Get what you mean Lucy, Im a regular irregular!

From the discussion above, I like to think that I'm an 'irregular regular' rather than a 'regular irregular' - I don't know why but that sounds better to me. There are 3 girls I've become a repeat customer of, and have seen each 3 or 4 times in the last 4 months... The quickest return being 4 days, the longest being over 4 weeks, and no pattern to it at all! One has called me a regular, but I've no idea what the others think.

Does the frequency matter ?

I have Ladies I see on a very variable and sometimes infrequent basis, but I still consider them to be regulars.

Does the frequency matter ?

I have Ladies I see on a very variable and sometimes infrequent basis, but I still consider them to be regulars.

No, it doesn't, but that was the question.

agree.

and also important: regularity has to come both ways, you almost have to "agree on the status of regular".

I used to say: after 3 times, and increasing "fun" factor, I'd consider a girl "regular".

geography constraints: some regulars, I now see only 1/year.

(irregular regular..)

No idea, perhaps it's all up to the individual. I am reminded of the person who said that Halley's Comet is regular.

No idea, perhaps it's all up to the individual. I am reminded of the person who said that Halley's Comet is regular.

Every 76 years? No, I don't buy that as regular.

it is.

you know it is coming back.

hence: regular.

Once a fortnight !! Jeez, thats a lot. Are you sure you are not talking about your husband :) ?

Just had a look at my little black spreadsheet and find that I've seen Angie 60 times in 7 years, so i guess that makes me a regular.

60 times-- the one lady :( !! I am but a total amateur !

I have never seen any one lady more than 5/6 times. I suppose I just want variety above any thing else. The sex is only part of the overall experience for me. I love the idea of 'sleeping with strangers' ! It is only now that this formula is under attack. I have seen a young lady a couple of times and she has just taken the experience to a whole new level.The intensity and sheer boldness of it is quite breath-taking. I can see me wishing to visit this lady again and again-- certainly once a month. :o

Edited by cumandgo

60 times-- the one lady :( !! I am but a total amateur !

Thats not unusual mate. I have seen the same WGs over a 100 times at parties and nearly that 121 with others. A mate of mine has seen his regular WG about 500 times over many years so he told me. Obviously its got nothing to do with being an amateur, it just depends how long and/or how often a punter punts and if he continues to see regulars. ;):D

Thats not unusual mate. I have seen the same WGs over a 100 times at parties and nearly that 121 with others. A mate of mine has seen his regular WG about 500 times over many years so he told me. Obviously its got nothing to do with being an amateur, it just depends how long and/or how often a punter punts and if he continues to see regulars. ;):D

I wish I had the cash !! :D

500 times -- he has to be in love with her surely ?? :o