vru

questions for working girls?

16 posts in this topic

Am seeing this working girl that works in a palour which only provides basic service on a personal level i met her at work (palour) so the work is not an issue for me. but the other day she had been working 3 days straight and she normally gets 10-15 clients a day. So when i saw her on the last day we were have a coffee and i said you must be nacked after 3 day of work think she must have shag 40-50 men in three days, and she was, well really, no i have only had sex 2 twice in the 3 days the rest was company and other stuff.

its that actually possible that only 2 guys would actually want to have sex out of apporx 45 guy in 3 the days. or do people actually shag much less that i thought?

Would you pay her rates and not have sex? If your answer is 'no' then that probably goes for the other guys too. How do you know she sees 10-15 clients in a day? Just because she has that many slots in a day doesn't mean they all get filled (Stop sniggering at the back there!).

I'd be prepared to believe- especially in these straightened times- that she spends half her time filing her nails due to lack of clients, but the idea that she might actually have 40/50 clients walk through the door and only shag two of them seems like a fairy story to me.

By 'other stuff' does she mean oral. I think it's believable that a high number of clients would just want oral and not full sex.

Being busty the majority of my clients wanted oral and breast relief. About 30% wanted full sex.

I don't know what she meant by "other things" but even if such a large proportion of clients only asked for oral, that can be even more knackering the actual penetrative sex.

As for the "companionship" I am seriously doubting it, at least no at the numbers stated. Not that I think, that guys will go the parlour for the "companionship", and only 4-6% of them wanted to jump her bones.

She did fed you some fibs, just pretend that you believe her and smile sweetly. Thats what I do...most of the time. ;-)

Would you pay her rates and not have sex? If your answer is 'no' then that probably goes for the other guys too. How do you know she sees 10-15 clients in a day? Just because she has that many slots in a day doesn't mean they all get filled (Stop sniggering at the back there!).

I'd be prepared to believe- especially in these straightened times- that she spends half her time filing her nails due to lack of clients, but the idea that she might actually have 40/50 clients walk through the door and only shag two of them seems like a fairy story to me.

ok fair enough i honestly thought people had more sex, O and the 10-15 clients came from her, that what she said her average in a day. and it £ 40 half an hour.

By 'other stuff' does she mean oral. I think it's believable that a high number of clients would just want oral and not full sex.

yep oral with protection, massage, hand jobs and the occassional tying a guy to a chair and slapping the shit out of him. (which when she told me i pissed my pants)

I don't know what she meant by "other things" but even if such a large proportion of clients only asked for oral, that can be even more knackering the actual penetrative sex.

As for the "companionship" I am seriously doubting it, at least no at the numbers stated. Not that I think, that guys will go the parlour for the "companionship", and only 4-6% of them wanted to jump her bones.

She did fed you some fibs, just pretend that you believe her and smile sweetly. Thats what I do...most of the time. ;-)

thanks babes. X

ok fair enough i honestly thought people had more sex, O and the 10-15 clients came from her, that what she said her average in a day. and it £ 40 half an hour.

yes I think she is telling the truth :)

xxx

Well if it's only £40 for half an hour I suppose a fair number could be wank & go or suck & splash sessions. A now-retired board member told me that she once had to fake interest in a punter's stamp collection, so I suppose anything's possible :)

Where is it she works, I might pop over and have a go myself at £40 a pop?

Maybe post a link to site and pics.

I think she's telling a few white lies to protect you. I used to do the same when I was working in a parlour and didn't want my partner knowing exactly how many men I had sex with. However, saying that there was one day where I had 11 clients who only wanted O - so it could be possible.

Well if it's only £40 for half an hour I suppose a fair number could be wank & go or suck & splash sessions. A now-retired board member told me that she once had to fake interest in a punter's stamp collection, so I suppose anything's possible :)

Well someone's got to say it so it may as well be me.

He obviously hadn't heard the saying "Philately will get you nowhere"

yes it is possible to see so many and not have full sex, especially in a parlor situation and if you offer a range of services as an indie this can also happen.

I'd say only about a third of my clients want full sex. Oral is very popular, but I get requests for more unusual services as well.

I'd say only about a third of my clients want full sex. Oral is very popular, but I get requests for more unusual services as well.

So oral without could take on a whole new meaning eventually.:D

I take it we get a discounted rate for this?