Asian Playboy

Please Recommend A Wg That Charges 60-80 Gbp Per Hour

69 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Do any of you know of any WGs that charge around 60-80GBP an hour? Probably from purplesite and in London.

Im on a tight budget, and never seen a WG for more then 30 mins, so would love to do a 60 min appointment. Thanks.

For that, my friend, all you are going to get is a EE girl, 1) probably based in Aldgate or Bethnal Green whose Profile has been set-up, and is monitored, by 1 guy, i.e. phone bookings only, no guarantee on services, etc. or 2) based in Covent Garden, Kings Cross or Kentish Town - there are a few girls all with "60" in the Profile name so do a search. However, the latter girls do have some reviews on here which are favourable, i.e 'Tiffany'. See Thread on 'anal lover dream'.

Otherwise, you can try "Leloo Mercedes" - doing a special at £90ph, all-in, based in W Kensington.

Ive seen a few profiles such as "Nina 24" and "Miranda_4_£49" ".Cindy. 4 £60hr."

Anyone know anything about these girls? Havent used this site before so I'm abit warry :S

You should be wary. I had a 3 or 4 punts in this price range a few years back and generally you will get someone who can barely speak English, does not provide all the services listed or lives in a very suspect area to the extent where i chose to walk away. Im sure there maybe the odd girl out there that is genuine VFM but ive given up trying to find it. Youre right to come on here and seek first hand advice from actual punters as i wouldnt necessarily trust the feedback from the ratings on the other site either. Good luck with the search.

I think im going to try "Sophie_On_Weekends" or "Pure_Chrystal" from purple site soon. Anyone know anything about them?

I will echo some of the other guys thoughts above. There ARE genuine wg's in this price range who could be the best VFM you will ever find...at the same time there are many rubbish scamming wgs so its a gamble in some cases unless you go purely on others recommendations and even then, no guarantee's.

Ive had both excellent and poor punts in this price range so Im still prepared to look around and take a chance.

Here are some girls Ive seen in East London:

Suzi_Horny - Avoid,spoken abt her on another thread.rubbish punt in a typical grotty place in Leyton.

best_service - Good experience and she had good feedback on the other site but they have now bizzarely changed all her pics to a different wg while claiming it be the same girl so I would have to avoid now but the original girl was v good and busty.Based in Barking.She is also constantly changing her hrly rate from £100 to £80 and vice versa..not v professional.

dirty samanta22 - Also Leyton in a parlour setup, v good 1 hour spent. No owo but great body, friendly and she actually went over the 1 hour time slot so all good from me. I would go back if more services were offered.Recommended.

lily.sexy - based in Walthamstow , I had a v good experience with her, OWO,CIM, DFK and no clockwatching. one of my best punts to date, I paid £70 for an hour,she now charges £80. Not my usual 'type' in terms of looks but the punt was good enough to make up for that. Another punter on here had a negative experience with her.....so I think you should be aware of that and she has 2 profiles on the other site...there might be a genuine reason for this but upto you to weigh up the risks etc

I like the look of Pure_Chrystal but havent had a chance to check her out, if you do see her pls let me know how it goes. thnks

Edited by Cole77

Thanks for the detailed reply Cole!

Ive searched around on purple site. Im going to ring around tomorrow, but im going to see £69hour, sharon_babe_xxx, nadja_21, HotSexyBlonde_£50, or Pure_Chrystal.

Like the look of them all, so its pretty much who answers there phone first lol.

Hey guys.

Do any of you know of any WGs that charge around 60-80GBP an hour? Probably from purplesite and in London.

Im on a tight budget, and never seen a WG for more then 30 mins, so would love to do a 60 min appointment. Thanks.

Blonde Nikita in Finchley Central is good value at £60 per hour.Overweight as in pix, pretty face, seems to enjoy her job, English quite limited. Extra charge for BDSM services.

I have seen blonde nikita and is well worth the extra. A very dirty girl does owo and let's you cum in her mouth. Certainly knows how to use a strapon on you if that's your thing

saw nina 24 the other day hot as hell , but wasn't really up for kissing, and just sort of lay there not really interested, the minute after she shagged me she was off to the shower and made me feel a bit uncomfortable so i left after 20 odd minutes. anal lovers dream is very good ! as are some of the other girls in that flat.

cole77 lili.sexy french kissed ? I asked he on the phone and she said she doesnt ? when did you see her? cant punt without kissing !

Saw busty milf chanel yesterday. £60 1/2 hr or £80 hr. Did the 1/2 hr. Got there a little late. Had a top massage and nice oral where she took the load in her mouth like trooper. Didnt get round to anything else due to time being called. Stunning body, lovely large tits if you dont mind your ladies a little on the mature side. Oh yes - english is also limited which could be a problem !

Ive searched around on purple site. Im going to ring around tomorrow, but im going to see £69hour, sharon_babe_xxx, nadja_21, HotSexyBlonde_£50, or Pure_Chrystal.

Beware those ones in particular! I had a booking with a regular that ended up not happening at the last minute. I'd been looking at sharon_babe_xxx & nadja_21 and so hotfooted it round there for their £130 two girl 1 hour experience - HUGE mistake. Sharon's a looker, but Nadja's a real porker. I was in & out in no more than 20 mins.

It was quick strip off, condom on, suck from Nadja, suck from Sharon, quick fuck with Nadja, quick fuck with Sharon, not much fun happening. Wasn't going to come that way, and knew almost immediately that I'd thrown my money away. By this point, Nadja'd left the room, not to return (think another punter had arrived), so got Sharon to finish me off with a hand-job, poor, but made her work for longer than she'd expected. Was a relief to get out of there, but felt completely robbed.

I've got a few locals who'll do £60 for quite an exquisite service for a full half hour. This was more than double that for 15 mins of rubbish. Too bad I let my cock/wallet lead my head...

Thanks for the detailed reply Cole!

Pure_Chrystal.

Like the look of them all, so its pretty much who answers there phone first lol.

Spoke to Chrystal on Thursday and was in N12 but moving to Leyton on Friday. Sounds OK on the phone BUT Leyton doesn't work for me

cole77 lili.sexy french kissed ? I asked he on the phone and she said she doesnt ? when did you see her? cant punt without kissing !

Yep she definately did! It was a strange punt initially ( happened beginning of 2011 I think) and she was under a different name back then, Lexi or something like that.

was kept waiting in the rain for a bit and at the start of appointment her mob kept ringing which was annoying, she apologised and said her friend needed help to direct a punter to her flat! At this point my heart was sinking, thought it wld be a quick in n out punt where I'd be ripped off but after that all went v well, GFE and OWO offered etc Whether she is still as good, I just dont know...maybe some of these girls and esp the cheap EE ones get sick of the job and then dont bother so much..thats one theory I have as to why some are not consistently good but who knows.

A search in E.London on the other site brings up a minefield of cheap EE girls, difficult to predict who will be decent so if anyone has anymore good recommendations ,pls share!

Edited by Cole77

This is why I always stay away from girls charging those rates. They are mostly hit and miss and I can't afford to throw my hard earned cash that way. I'd rather stick to the tried and tested performers.

Wonder what happened to the OP

Update:

Went to see "Sophie_On_Weekends" from purple site.

As soon as I got there, another punter was leaving her flat. And we avoided eye contact... An awkward moment.

She answers the door... And first thing I notice is I've been switched... This is deffiantly not the girl in the pictures. But she was fairly cute and it took me over 90 minutes to get into London so I thought Id give it a go. We walk into the room and told her its the first time I've used purple site... She had no idea what I was talking about lol.

Anyway, it was £60 for an hour... £10 for OWO and £10 for DFK. So cost me £80. She wasnt that much of a looker compared to the normal WGs I see. I'd say 7/10 on looks. But was the best OWO I've had and she went mental and gagged on my cock a few times and even sucked my balls... Was alot of fun, so cant complain.

However, someone on this board did message me and said he saw the same girl and it was the one from the profile. I knew another working girl was in the flat, because mid-way through our session, a girl knocked on our door and asked my girl for a condom. Im guessing that was the girl whos pics was in the profile - Although I couldnt see her.

Shit happens. BUT as long as you are prepared to walk away if it's not the girl in the pictures or the services offered are not available then no problem

Yep she definately did! It was a strange punt initially ( happened beginning of 2011 I think) and she was under a different name back then, Lexi or something like that.

was kept waiting in the rain for a bit and at the start of appointment her mob kept ringing which was annoying, she apologised and said her friend needed help to direct a punter to her flat! At this point my heart was sinking, thought it wld be a quick in n out punt where I'd be ripped off but after that all went v well, GFE and OWO offered etc Whether she is still as good, I just dont know...maybe some of these girls and esp the cheap EE ones get sick of the job and then dont bother so much..thats one theory I have as to why some are not consistently good but who knows.

A search in E.London on the other site brings up a minefield of cheap EE girls, difficult to predict who will be decent so if anyone has anymore good recommendations ,pls share!

any of the girls at bow road/ mile end are goos. they rotate with with warren street , avoid the two that charge 60 as they are mingers but all the chicks that charge 69 are super hot and give a great GFE some with anal.

any of the girls at bow road/ mile end are goos. they rotate with with warren street , avoid the two that charge 60 as they are mingers but all the chicks that charge 69 are super hot and give a great GFE some with anal.

Ive only seen girls in Walthamstow,Leyton and Barking...between those 3 areas quite a selection.....of good and bad!

It seems now they have increase it to 69.

For 69 is anal included. I am sking as normally they will charge about £10 for DFK and £10 OWO and £20 for A-level.

Nice to see vfm punters are gathering here in this thread ,,,

Majority of the girls in Warren Street are good but few of them are not that good based on my personal experience. I used to meet a Czech girl called Livia a few month ago, very good and really enjoy her work but I believe she is going home now. But at the mean time I met Chanel, Chanel I believe the same person with Tanya the service was so bad, clock watcher. You book one hour you will get 35 minutes. I think the problem is that because she has been there for along time so probably she is already saturated. Just try to low your expectation when you book her to avoid disappointment.

especially the one who has been working there for quire sometimes.

Any more reports on Blonde Nikita, shortlisting for next week