orientallover

Losing Grip On Reality Because Of The Beauty Of Wgs

106 posts in this topic

I noticed, since I started punting and seeing 'hot' girls, I think I can get a 'hot' girlfriend in real life and that I'm too much focused on appearance. Anyone with the same experience?

If sometimes you eat at top restaurants you are less likely to want to go to McDonald's.

I noticed, since I started punting and seeing 'hot' girls, I think I can get a 'hot' girlfriend in real life and that I'm too much focused on appearance. Anyone with the same experience?

Nothing wrong with this. You're gaining a bit of confidence which can only be a good thing.

Next step is to go out into the real world and get yourself a real girlfriend.

Good luck! :)

If sometimes you eat at top restaurants you are less likely to want to go to McDonald's.

lol, good comparison

Nothing wrong with this. You're gaining a bit of confidence which can only be a good thing.

Next step is to go out into the real world and get yourself a real girlfriend.

Good luck! :)

Exactly, we shall see, I'm pretty sure seeing WGs helped me daring to do things in life I didn't dare to do before...

Go for it, Newbie :D

As The Rev says, the extra confidence you have found from seeing WG's will stand you in good stead when you go out to find a civvie Girl-Friend.

Very best of Luck, Young Sir ;)

Jack. :ph34r:

Good luck - though you will soon find out what you have been paying out for.

I've experienced the top end of gastronomy several times, but sometimes a McD's cheeseburger just hits the spot!

Not me, i am happy as i am but if punting has given you confidence which i have never lacked then thats an extra bonus to it.

hi yeah I also have this problem and I have always had this problem I have set myself too much of a high standard with good looking woman who would never even look at my in the eye in real life. I am very picky when it comes to how I like my woman to look almost like a perfectionist. The reality of it is them woman are not really out there for me in the realy world. I dont know if its a problem or if its a common thing but maybe I need to try and look for inner beauty instead of looking whats on the outside so much

But the flip side is that I can get the dream woman with punting and that brings confidence and feels nice.

Edited by down

I guess this is a pro. You're gaining confidence in your own abilities. So it's not a bad thing. With regards to being focused on appearance, try to tone that down when out. Every girl is beautiful in their own right. Realise this and you'll be getting action everywhere. Best of luck

hi yeah I also have this problem and I have always had this problem I have set myself too much of a high standard with good looking woman who would never even look at my in the eye in real life. I am very picky when it comes to how I like my woman to look almost like a perfectionist. The reality of it is them woman are not really out there for me in the realy world. I dont know if its a problem or if its a common thing but maybe I need to try and look for inner beauty instead of looking whats on the outside so much

But the flip side is that I can get the dream woman with punting and that brings confidence and feels nice.

Exactly.

Why do you lack confidence? Most women really do not set the bar very high. Look around you, there are loads of lovely girls with mediocre blokes. Confidence is everything. The only thing stopping you is yourself.

Not me, i am happy as i am but if punting has given you confidence which i have never lacked then thats an extra bonus to it.

In the past I had approach anxiety. I have/had female friends, but when I went out I didn't dare approaching a girl I did not know. Punting changed this :)

Why do you lack confidence? Most women really do not set the bar very high. Look around you, there are loads of lovely girls with mediocre blokes. Confidence is everything. The only thing stopping you is yourself.

Yes, I've missed too many possible opportunities in the past.

another thing I find it hard enough cuming with a superstar looking woman so imagine how much harder it would be to cum with just your average munter.

another thing I find it hard enough cuming with a superstar looking woman so imagine how much harder it would be to cum with just your average munter.

Lol I have exactly the same 'problem'

It will give you confidence alright. The kind of confidence that you'd get if you were hynotized into believing you could fight a lion with your bare hands and win.

What one has to remember is that the treatment you receive is what you have paid for, nothing more. She is an actor for the time you have paid and a real person outside of that.

I agree with Vin da loo, sometimes, slumming it with a Mc D is equally satisfying.

Spok out.

In the past I had approach anxiety. I have/had female friends, but when I went out I didn't dare approaching a girl I did not know. Punting changed this :)

So that must mean you can now pull the bird you want and no longer need a punt?

It will give you confidence alright. The kind of confidence that you'd get if you were hynotized into believing you could fight a lion with your bare hands and win.

What one has to remember is that the treatment you receive is what you have paid for, nothing more. She is an actor for the time you have paid and a real person outside of that.

That is absolutely spot on. The 19 year old I enjoyed recently and paid for - would never look at me, late 40s guy, in non paid relationship, and I don't kid myself that she would.

If I were single again I would be going for women in early 30s, to mid 40s - and I know it would not be easy work.

So that must mean you can now pull the bird you want and no longer need a punt?

I still want to enjoy punting for some time for several reasons.

Unfortunately I've found the opposite. I now feel the only thing a woman may want from me is my money.

Very sad that I've become so cynical.

Wow! That's officially the most profound thing I've read on this forum so far.

If I ever pass that pearl of wisdom on I can say with a straight(ish) face I got it from Pol Pot! :blink: Maybe not... :ph34r:

Thanks Pol.

Lol I have exactly the same 'problem'

You know how sometimes you're really behind someone and empathising with them, and then...

"Average Munter", really? :ph34r:

Hmm, not your most gallant post, Down.

I think I can see beauty in just about any girl, 'average' or not.

Edited by Reverend Dick