orientallover

The Consequence Of Seeing Oriental/thai Wgs

57 posts in this topic

Since I started seeing thai WGs, I changed. I have been 'fascinated' by asian girls from the moment I began to get interested in girls. But I never really considered the possibility of starting a relationship with one. I thought I would just meet a girl from my home country.

I had never met a thai girl/thai WG until a month ago. She gave me a very good time and I'm even more 'interested' in asian girls ever since. They're not just very attractive on the outside, but they are also different than European girls on the inside.

So, I have always been fascinated by asian girls, but since I started seeing asian/thai WGs, I don't even notice the 'European' girls in town anymore. The only thing I want at the moment is marrying a thai girl when I'm ready for it (I'm too young at the moment). I think the more thai/asian WGs I will see, the more I will forget about 'European/other girls'.

Of course I have female (European) friends, but starting a relationship with one doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Am I unique in feeling this way?

When I'm in a good relationship, I only eye up men who look like my boyfriend. I think it's normal.

The problem is that your relationships with WGs aren't necessarily genuine relationships with any serious prospect of longevity.

Now, it is what it is, but if you need a girlfriend who you can send for a Spa Day with your Mum, shopping with your sister & to sing Nursery Rhymes with your nieces... The European / British girls you dismiss would fare better.

Oh, I don't know. Thai girls are known to be wonderfull with children; they can shop for any country; and just think what they can do for your mum in the spa

When I'm in a good relationship, I only eye up men who look like my boyfriend. I think it's normal.

The problem is that your relationships with WGs aren't necessarily genuine relationships with any serious prospect of longevity.

Now, it is what it is, but if you need a girlfriend who you can send for a Spa Day with your Mum, shopping with your sister & to sing Nursery Rhymes with your nieces... The European / British girls you dismiss would fare better.

Aye, there's the rub. But you can have a great time with an oriental WG over the short-term.

Marriage is not the be all, end all of relationships. If it happens, it happens, but every relationship has consequences and marriage has the most consequences of all. With 50% or thereabouts of marriages ending up in divorce, successful ones require an equal measure of luck and of mutual determination to survive the inevitable 'down periods'. Obvious, but true.

Oriental women on the whole just werent really 'on my radar' until I had a fantastic punt with a Thai girl in my twenties.

Since then I've enjoyed 'real world' Asian women in 'real world' relationships and situations, and i'm pretty much hooked.

I've had long term serious relationships with English girls and with Asian girls and I know I'll attract vitriol for this on these boards but as far as I'm concerned, and based on my own experience there's just no contest whatsoever: Asian women hands down and all the way.

And that doesnt just go for 'real life' relationships either, it also goes for punting too

Not that my relationships with English girls were awful, its just that the relationships with Asian girls were far better. Many seem to possess a natural in built maturity, grace, poise and dignity that is so lacking, especially amongst young UK girls. Just take a trip to Liverpool Street Station, or almost any urban town centre on a Friday/Saturday night. Mild alcoholism seems the norm and loud, drunken, raucous behaviour is standard.......and thats just the women !!

Obviously this is a generalisation and there are plenty of exceptions, but no one can deny the unfeminine, staggering, drunken, vomitty, vulgar and conspicuous display regularly put on by many a number of this nation's female population every weekend.

Those stereotypes about Asian women being passive, compliant, doormats, who'll bend over backwards to please their man is absolute garbage, and that sort of woman holds no interest for me whatsoever.

I find many of them physically incredibly beautiful and sexy, many retain their looks and physical charm into their advancing years, they possess a quiet, mature and self contained strength and dont equate 'girl power' to being a loud, foul-mouthed, obnoxious ballbreaker.

I can really say with honesty and again based on my own experience, that Asian women have completely spoiled me for other women forever.

And it isnt just me, i've heard this opinion expressed time and again by men whove been fortunate enough to date or marry Asian women.

Saying that though, theres almost no way in Hell that I'd attempt to start a relationship with a Thai wg

But puntingwise as a group theyre by far the best I've ever been with, and it isnt even close.

To quote Lara 'but if you need a girlfriend who you can send for a Spa Day with your Mum, shopping with your sister & to sing Nursery Rhymes with your nieces... The European / British girls you dismiss would fare better.'

Absolutely not the case in my experience.

As they tend to be smaller than Europeans, ( Sorry, Awful generalisation there ! ) they seem to have a certain "elfin" quality which is quite appealing, for a while at least.

For my own taste, not often enough in the boob department, but the light brown, smooth skin usually makes up for that :D

Is it just because of their small stature, that they normally seem to have particularly tight .... errr, .... feminine parts ?

Jack :ph34r:

Oh, I don't know. Thai girls are known to be wonderfull with children; they can shop for any country; and just think what they can do for your mum in the spa

I agree - Asian women in general are more respectful of age and experience and far less foul-mouthed than many of our indigenous womenfolk, so definitely you can take them home to tea with your maiden aunt.

Oriental women on the whole just werent really 'on my radar' until I had a fantastic punt with a Thai girl in my twenties.

Since then I've enjoyed 'real world' Asian women in 'real world' relationships and situations, and i'm pretty much hooked.

I've had long term serious relationships with English girls and with Asian girls and I know I'll attract vitriol for this on these boards but as far as I'm concerned, and based on my own experience there's just no contest whatsoever: Asian women hands down and all the way.

And that doesnt just go for 'real life' relationships either, it also goes for punting too

Not that my relationships with English girls were awful, its just that the relationships with Asian girls were far better. Many seem to possess a natural in built maturity, grace, poise and dignity that is so lacking, especially amongst young UK girls. Just take a trip to Liverpool Street Station, or almost any urban town centre on a Friday/Saturday night. Mild alcoholism seems the norm and loud, drunken, raucous behaviour is standard.......and thats just the women !!

Obviously this is a generalisation and there are plenty of exceptions, but no one can deny the unfeminine, staggering, drunken, vomitty, vulgar and conspicuous display regularly put on by many a number of this nation's female population every weekend.

Those stereotypes about Asian women being passive, compliant, doormats, who'll bend over backwards to please their man is absolute garbage, and that sort of woman holds no interest for me whatsoever.

I find many of them physically incredibly beautiful and sexy, many retain their looks and physical charm into their advancing years, they possess a quiet, mature and self contained strength and dont equate 'girl power' to being a loud, foul-mouthed, obnoxious ballbreaker.

I can really say with honesty and again based on my own experience, that Asian women have completely spoiled me for other women forever.

And it isnt just me, i've heard this opinion expressed time and again by men whove been fortunate enough to date or marry Asian women.

Saying that though, theres almost no way in Hell that I'd attempt to start a relationship with a Thai wg

But puntingwise as a group theyre by far the best I've ever been with, and it isnt even close.

To quote Lara 'but if you need a girlfriend who you can send for a Spa Day with your Mum, shopping with your sister & to sing Nursery Rhymes with your nieces... The European / British girls you dismiss would fare better.'

Absolutely not the case in my experience.

I have to confirm this based on my (little) experience with thai girls. I have only seen 2 thai girls this far.

Excellent post Bill ;)

.....theres almost no way in Hell that I'd attempt to start a relationship with a Thai wg

So despite your long term serious relationships with Asian girls there is no great desire on your part to start a fresh relationship with a Thai lady, despite your great preference for them. The logical conclusion would seem to be that there are still some big negatives with Thai ladies. What are they?

Also, I think your comments about the drunken British female are more explained by the fact that they are British rather than that they are female. I've not detected a significantly better display from the average British male in similar surroundings.

I agree - Asian women in general are more respectful of age and experience and far less foul-mouthed than many of our indigenous womenfolk, so definitely you can take them home to tea with your maiden aunt.

This.

Like many threads of late, these are unique and individual to each, however I must add that I have found women to have the same good (and bad traits) of there counterparts the world over....

It would be hard for me to choose between a European lady of distinction and someone of equal standing from elsewhere (wherever that may be) Just an example folks but maybe I'm just lucky...

The stuff about young Brit women puking in the streets is a bit of a red herring here, as most British, let alone western, women don't do that anyway.

What the OP is talking about is how he no longer notices western women.

Exactly the same thing happened to me following my 'conversion' (punting only, no LTRs) a few years ago.

I would call it normal. Or if it's abnormal, you're not alone.

I've always fantasized about Asian girls since I was a teenager. Only now is that fantasy becoming a reality through punting. I am extremely attracted to the appearance of SE Asian, Middle Eastern and Indian girls, I don't really know why. I just find them incredibly sexy and I always have. I'm lucky to have found a regular Japanese WG who can pretty much get me horny just by looking at me and smiling.

However I wouldn't say that it stops me noticing and appreciating beautiful European girls. In fact one of my other huge fantasies is to be with a Spanish lady, and for her to speak and whisper to me in Spanish while we're doing it - Spanish is SUCH a sexy language.

Since I started seeing thai WGs, I changed. I have been 'fascinated' by asian girls from the moment I began to get interested in girls. But I never really considered the possibility of starting a relationship with one. I thought I would just meet a girl from my home country. I had never met a thai girl/thai WG until a month ago. She gave me a very good time and I'm even more 'interested' in asian girls ever since. They're not just very attractive on the outside, but they are also different than European girls on the inside. So, I have always been fascinated by asian girls, but since I started seeing asian/thai WGs, I don't even notice the 'European' girls in town anymore. The only thing I want at the moment is marrying a thai girl when I'm ready for it (I'm too young at the moment). I think the more thai/asian WGs I will see, the more I will forget about 'European/other girls'. Of course I have female (European) friends, but starting a relationship with one doesn't appeal to me anymore. Am I unique in feeling this way?

Unique no, but i have zero interest in having a relationship with a foreigner who i dont share a culture in common with, it doesnt work for me after trying more than once. However, who know whats round the corner. I dont fancy Asian or Oriental women generally, i no longer punt with them except if they happen to be at parties so its unlikely i would get into a relationship with one. Brit is best for me.

Foreign birds are boring in my opinion. I like living in a country, where on sunday at noon, you see girls walking home carrying their stilletoes, dishevelled, after ending up in some flat, they grow out of it of course, but its actually quite educational in every sense. Better a mispsent youth, than a foolish marriage, the fate of many girls in european countries, as for the middle east and asia, ,,,,,,,,,not a big fan of transcultural relationships.

I've always found Asian women attractive. In fact my first few girlfriends were Asian, having deliberately got myself sent to Singapore for that reason.

Although my marriages and other relationships were with English women ( not all at the same time! ), I never lost the sexual attraction for Asians, and now only see Asian, mainly Thai girls whose faces, bodies and skin I find exquisite. Their personalities usually appeal to me too. Suppose I should have married an Asian girl in the first place.

I also prefer the pay as you go approach to sex, which is much more convenient and cost effective. So far I haven't had a serious argument with one of these lovely girls who always try to make me happy, usually with great success. This often was not the case with my other relationships.

Obviously some do, but in my experience most young English girls don't make spectacles of themselves as Bill Goldberg describes, otherwise I think he has it about right.

I also agree it would be folly to take it any further, especially as in my case I'm now much older than these girls, who are almost all about 10 years older than their profiles say anyway. I have been smitten a few times, but have so far resisted making a (complete) fool of myself. I think?

i have seen a thai in her fifties for five years and a chinese in her thirties for three years. language is always a problem and its so limiting. they enjoy sex with me, but its quite conventional girlfriend style.i have often thought about starting anew with either of them, but its just a pipedream.

without the language i really don't know them. but we get along for what we do, which really isn't that much. other than the odd meal or day out, muttering in broken english. but they are decent souls and we do business quite happily.

and that's not really enough for either of us to be thinking more seriously about life plans.

The stuff about young Brit women puking in the streets is a bit of a red herring here, as most British, let alone western, women don't do that anyway.

What the OP is talking about is how he no longer notices western women.

Exactly the same thing happened to me following my 'conversion' (punting only, no LTRs) a few years ago.

I would call it normal. Or if it's abnormal, you're not alone.

Good to hear Chris. Physically, it's the 'oriental eyes', beautiful, super soft, brown skin, and also because most of them are between 5ft-5ft5 (no idea why I like that, maybe because I'm only 5ft8 myself, maybe because of another reason, no idea). And of course, like I said, they are unique on the inside as well.

This is an interesting topic. I've got a few friends who discovered the pleasures of South-East Asian and East Asian girls over the years and only went for girls from that part of the world thereafter - in fact all of those friends ended up marrying girls from Thailand, China, Japan or Korea.

The stuff about British girls being foul-mouthed, puking monsters is clearly a stereotype that only applies to the minority, but a lot of South-East/East Asian girls do seem to be uber-feminine. Add doe eyes, flawless skin and the enduringly-youthful appearance many Asian women seem to be blessed with into the mix and it's not hard to see the attraction.

When I was growing up my area was almost exclusively white so I didn't really consider the alternatives to white English girls at the time. However, if I was young, free and single again I'd definitely focus a lot of my energies on Asian girls. In fact, over the last few weeks that's exactly what I've been doing; although not exclusively, as I'm an equal opportunities punter. :)

So despite your long term serious relationships with Asian girls there is no great desire on your part to start a fresh relationship with a Thai lady, despite your great preference for them. The logical conclusion would seem to be that there are still some big negatives with Thai ladies. What are they?

Also, I think your comments about the drunken British female are more explained by the fact that they are British rather than that they are female. I've not detected a significantly better display from the average British male in similar surroundings.

I said I wouldnt want to start a relationship with a Thai working girl.

I didnt say anything about not wanting to start a relationship with a 'civvie' Thai woman. If I was single and the opportunity arose, you bet I'd go for it !!!

The trait I've noticed amongst wgs is one of a mercenary nature, a very unattractive quality in my eyes and hence my misgivings about a 'real life' relationship with such a person. However in terms of the paid for fantasy: unbeatable IMO.

Also I agree with the highlighted section of your post

My experience of other WGs is that they are kind, generous, helpful & supportive.

It's easy to look mercenary when you sell what is generally given away without charge.

It's easy to look mercenary when you sell what is generally given away without charge.

It's not given away to me very often, that's for sure...

The thing I like about Thai girls is how they sleep with you. I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing but they all seem to curl around you as much as possible - it's such a nice feeling having this soft sexy girl burrowing as close to you as possible.

Edited by Tibbs

ok you guys have got me intrigued now. Where does one go to see these thai ladies in action (besides thailand lol). Id love to try a few girls out, recommendations via pm or here are greatly appreciated

Am I unique in feeling this way?

Hell no!

You're young, have you thought of travelling and learning another language? There's nothing like that to make your dream a reality. Just don't kid yourself about the social gap between you and a poor girl in another country. If you're the type that can soak up a different culture you can shrink that gap, but people who've experienced it (not me) say a big gap in education, opportunities and culture is often a disaster for a relationship. But I know there are lots of of more educated girls in Thailand and China who dream of meeting a newbie008 who speaks Thai/Chinese...

Hell no!

You're young, have you thought of travelling and learning another language? There's nothing like that to make your dream a reality. Just don't kid yourself about the social gap between you and a poor girl in another country. If you're the type that can soak up a different culture you can shrink that gap, but people who've experienced it (not me) say a big gap in education, opportunities and culture is often a disaster for a relationship. But I know there are lots of of more educated girls in Thailand and China who dream of meeting a newbie008 who speaks Thai/Chinese...

I change studies and will study translator English-Spanish from September. I want to learn thai in my spare time though :).