Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barrack

Fkk Goldentime, Vienna, Austria

6 posts in this topic

Quite easy to get to once you’ve decided whether to get the S7 to Geiselbergstr. Or the U3 to Enkplatz. Geiselbergstr. is closer, may be even in walking distance, but the S7 from Praterstern or Landstr. comes every 30 minutes whilst the U3 is far more frequent. So, probably best to take the U3 from Landstr. or any other U3 stop in the city centre, to Enkplatz, then right outside the station is Grillgasse tram stop where you can take tram no.6 East to West to the Geiereckstr. stop. When you get off the tram you’re at the correct side of the main road and you just need to see which road coming off the main road is Karl Gunsam Gasse. As soon as you start walking down Karl Gunsam Gasse you’re at the parking lot of Goldentime(GT) and you can see the big sign indicating which building you need to enter.

So, when my tour of Vienna ended at about 6pm and each member of the tour group went their separate ways, I hopped on to the U3 at Stephansplatz and got off at Enkplatz to continue my journey on tram no.6. I arrived at GT about 6.30pm. Entry was €80 and I got a robe, a towel, a key to a locker and safe box, and a pair of slippers my shoe size. I was requested to take a shower before going to the bar. Food and Non-alcoholic drinks are inclusive in the entrance fee, and beer costs €5 per glass.

After showering I went to the bar and ordered an orange juice. I saw they were preparing the food but weren’t ready yet. I was planning on staying at the bar until they finished putting the food out but I was approached by a lovely lady, about an 8 for looks, called Elvira. I think she said she was Bulgarian. Her English wasn’t that great, but it was passable, and she was very bubbly and pleasant to talk to. I know from previous experience at FKKs that if you don’t get a lady like Elvira into a room when you have the chance then you might not get another chance all night, so I agreed to go to a room with her.

The charge is €60 for a basic service up to 30 minutes, and €120 for a GFE up to an hour. I went for the basic service as it included touching and kissing, though not DFK, as well as oral with and sex. The session lasted about 15-20 minutes but at the end I was well satisfied and would repeat with her if I ever go to GT again.

I then went and got my food which included a marinated pork chop, some potatoes, some small filets of wiener schnitzel, some noodle like spaghetti and some salad. It was hard to find a place to sit as there were gorgeous ladies lounging about waiting to be picked on most settees. The most stunning ladies, the 9s and the 10s, seemed to be seated around a dance pole. I didn’t see any ladies pole dance during my stay but maybe because I wasn’t there long enough.

I found a place to sit and had my food. Before I could get up and go for dessert, a stunning lady called Isabella who I thought was a 9, sat on my lap and started talking to me in English. She was stunning and her English was good but she was trying to sell me a 2 girl service with her and her friend so I declined. I only brought €200 with me and I’d already spent €140 so no way I could afford a 2 girl.

After I got my fruit and sat back down, a friendly Moldovan lady came and sat next to me. She told me her name but after she chatted to me for about 5 to 10 minutes I forgot it. She was only a 7 in my opinion, but her English was excellent and I was impressed with her technique of chatting to a potential customer for about 5 minutes before even mentioning sex, so impressed that I agreed to go to a room with her.

I had another satisfactory 15-20 minute service of touching, light kissing, oral with and sex. She did ask me whether I wanted oral with or without, but with only €60 left I didn’t want to take the risk of her upselling me and classing it as a GFE service so I opted for oral with. I wouldn’t repeat with her simply because for me she was a 7 for looks and there were plenty of 8s and above out there.

After I came out of the shower it was still only about 9pm, if I knew I’d be finished that early I’d have bought a ticket to a Mozart concert. I decided to go to the bar and have another orange juice and gawk at those stunning ladies sitting around the dance pole, those gorgeous stunning ladies that were just sitting there waiting to be picked whilst the punters were all going with the ladies walking around being proactive.

Whilst I was finishing my juice I was approached by another lady, another good looking 8. Her name was Nikki and she spoke good English. As Nikki was chatting to me I really wanted to go to a room with her, but I had no more money on me so I made the excuse that I’d just had a service and I was tired. I then went back to the locker room and got dressed to leave.

GT Vienna, Austria might be a bit pricey but it’s an upmarket FKK and by seemingly offering touching and light kissing as standard for a basic service (dependent on which lady you go to the room with no doubt) it’s better value than those FKKs in Germany where some ladies only offer touching and kissing as a part of a GFE service for €100. I would go again if I’m in the area, and I might go and introduce myself to those stunning ladies sitting around the dance pole, but only if the likes of Elvira and Nikki don’t chat me up at the bar first.

Edited by Barrack

Thanks for the valuable feedback Barrack. It sounds very enticing. I've often wondered if there was any other FKKs outside of Germany. This one in Vienna seems easy to get to. Everything you describe is just like the FKKs in Frankfurt - except for the price. In Frankfurt its 60 to €75 (depending on the club) and €50 for 30mins with the girl. I'm currently saving up for another FKK tour in the summer, so I'll have to save a bit more to be able to spend an afternoon & evening at Goldentime.

One of the delights of the Frankfurt FKKs is watching beautiful women from all over the world just lounging and being friendly right in front of you. Did you find that Goldentimes had a cosmopolitan makeup among the girls?

Edited by Lick n Suck

Thanks for the valuable feedback Barrack. It sounds very enticing. I've often wondered if there was any other FKKs outside of Germany. This one in Vienna seems easy to get to. Everything you describe is just like the FKKs in Frankfurt - except for the price. In Frankfurt its 60 to €75 (depending on the club) and €50 for 30mins with the girl. I'm currently saving up for another FKK tour in the summer, so I'll have to save a bit more to be able to spend an afternoon & evening at Goldentime.

One of the delights of the Frankfurt FKKs is watching beautiful women from all over the world just lounging and being friendly right in front of you. Did you find that Goldentimes had a cosmopolitan makeup among the girls?

I love Frankfurt, and FKK Palace is still my favourite of all the FKKs, but last year when I went the ladies I accompanied to the room both wanted €100 to kiss me and let me touch them. I paid up but will now only go to Palace once a year rather than go regularly. FKK Oase is still great value, though a bit impersonal in my book. I've only been to FKK Mainhatten once and the place was totally dead with no atmosphere, so never again for me

FKK Goldentime, Vienna is as cosmopolitan as any FKK I've been to, with Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Orientals etc. The difference between GT and most of the FKKs in Germany I've been to is that the standard of English spoken in GT is in general much higher. Vienna is a hotspot for English speaking tourists, so its not surprising many of the ladies are good English speakers.

Edited by Barrack

Good report Barrack, I have seen GT Wien's site before, but never been, I take It they are sister club to GT up In NRW.

You didn't waste anytime, true about the 9-10's In many clubs just sit around looking beautiful, and waiting for punters to go to them.

As for Palace I think the €100 GFE Is just a upsell scam, I wonder If local Frankfurters pay that, or rather because the club attracts so many out of towners, some of the girls will try It on, maybe negotiating what services are on offer before you take her down In the bar might work, or It might not.

Vienna Is a city I'd like to see one day, Is GT the only Fkk? Also not far from Bratislava, where some hot Slovaks can be found. :)

I love Frankfurt, and FKK Palace is still my favourite of all the FKKs, but last year when I went the ladies I accompanied to the room both wanted €100 to kiss me and let me touch them. I paid up but will now only go to Palace once a year rather than go regularly. FKK Oase is still great value, though a bit impersonal in my book. I've only been to FKK Mainhatten once and the place was totally dead with no atmosphere, so never again for me

FKK Goldentime, Vienna is as cosmopolitan as any FKK I've been to, with Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Orientals etc. The difference between GT and most of the FKKs in Germany I've been to is that the standard of English spoken in GT is in general much higher. Vienna is a hotspot for English speaking tourists, so its not surprising many of the ladies are good English speakers.

Thanks for this Barrack. Looks like I'll have to put GT on my to-do list for this summer ;)

Good report Barrack, I have seen GT Wien's site before, but never been, I take It they are sister club to GT up In NRW.

You didn't waste anytime, true about the 9-10's In many clubs just sit around looking beautiful, and waiting for punters to go to them.

As for Palace I think the €100 GFE Is just a upsell scam, I wonder If local Frankfurters pay that, or rather because the club attracts so many out of towners, some of the girls will try It on, maybe negotiating what services are on offer before you take her down In the bar might work, or It might not.

Vienna Is a city I'd like to see one day, Is GT the only Fkk? Also not far from Bratislava, where some hot Slovaks can be found. :)

Yes there is a sister club in Brueggen, also on my list but its a bit far away from any major city in Germany or I'd have been there already.

There are four FKKs I found mentioned on the ISG when I was doing my research. Donau Dreams and Funpalast seemed a bit on the small side which meant my only real choice was either Babylon or Goldentime, and GT had the better reviews. Anyway, below are links to the other three.

http://www.babylon1.com/

http://www.fun-palast.at/en/home.html

http://www.dd-clubsauna.at/