junkies001

Lights : Dimmed Or Bright ?

39 posts in this topic

I personally prefer full / bright perhaps even fluroscent lights than dimmed ligts

With full lights i can see better which inturn keeps me turned on and full on..

What are your preferences ?

I personally prefer full / bright perhaps even fluroscent lights than dimmed ligts

Dimmed personally. I can still see her and more sensual.

Be worried thou if she turns them off completely.

"No lighty, No likey" :P

I agree, somwhere in between. I don't like it too dark since I too like to watch the action, but a fluorescent light would be awful.

ill take a light meter next time and check the light intensity!.

i prefer dimmed lighting but a reasonable amount of light is needed.

flourescent light is awful, makes everyone look green. But daylight through a window is better.

Slightly dimmed if its a relaxing evening....don't mind if the lights are switched off for sleeping purposes and its a great fumble in the dark experience....

bright for me I like to see whats going on

Dimmed, but not so dark I can't get visually stimulated.

Flourescent lighting would be awful, way too harsh, I don't want the girl seeing too many of my imperfections. A warm lamp in the corner of the room if it's dark outside, or a crack in the curtains/blinds if it's daytime.

Apologies chaps.. did not actually mean proper fluroscent light but more like bright

Flourescent lighting would be awful, way too harsh,

flourescent light is awful, makes everyone look green. But daylight through a window is better.

I agree nothing like Daylight througha window but its not always possible to leave windows open ;)

but a fluorescent light would be awful.

bright for me I like to see whats going on

Yes! Also I am fed up with older men deciding they want dim lights & accusing me of being older. It doesn't happen in natural daylight, or in the Supermarket!

Subdued lighting is best for me - as long as there is enough to see what I am enjoying with the other 4 senses.

A WG I have seen a couple of times recently only has a couple of candles lighting the room. When she first switches off the main light, it's like being down a coal hole in the middle of the night. Amazing how the eyes adjust though.

I like them somewhere in between I guess. I hate going in and the girl turns the lights virtually all the way down, it gives me the impression they don't want to be there etc. I prefer them slightly dimmed so it's not a clinical brightness but I still like it to be bright enough to see everything that's going on. Why book a gorgeous girl if it's then so dark you can't see her?

Yes, candles always do the job nicely (provided not Matalan).

I hate going in and the girl turns the lights virtually all the way down, it gives me the impression they don't want to be there etc.. Why book a gorgeous girl if it's then so dark you can't see her?

this

I like them somewhere in between I guess. I hate going in and the girl turns the lights virtually all the way down, it gives me the impression they don't want to be there etc. I prefer them slightly dimmed so it's not a clinical brightness but I still like it to be bright enough to see everything that's going on. Why book a gorgeous girl if it's then so dark you can't see her?

I've had clients request I turn the [side] lights off, said they liked it even darker. I didn't take it personally.

Daylight / normal room lighting on arrival and then candles in the bedroom gives the best of both worlds, I think!

Just so long as it's NOT UV !

Too reminiscent of pole and lap dancing clubs, for my taste :( i prefer private to be private, if you know what I mean ?

Enough light to see all I want to of her ( quite a lot, that, but my glasses tend to steam up, :cool: ) so not TOO bright ( like me ! )

Jack :ph34r:

Most of my meets are during the day so the light is natural day light for me.

I do not have curtains or blinds in my living area of the shag palace as it would spoil the views, and also no one over looks me as I am so high up.

I seem to stay in that area more than the bedroom.

If we make it to the bedroom I do have blinds there, but as they are a natural colour they still do not block out much light at all.

I sometimes do evening meets and quite like the spot lights on but dimmed and a couple of side lights on as well.

Lucy :)

It's really nice if the WG has a place where she's prepared to entertain clients in a living room area as well as the bedroom. That way, you can start with a chat in the living room and move on into the bedroom - or sometimes just stay in the living room! I find it makes the whole encounter feel more natural and less of a transaction.

Low romantic lighting, deffo. Candlelight would be awesome, I may well ask for that next time.

It's really nice if the WG has a place where she's prepared to entertain clients in a living room area as well as the bedroom. That way, you can start with a chat in the living room and move on into the bedroom - or sometimes just stay in the living room! I find it makes the whole encounter feel more natural and less of a transaction.

I agree.

It took me 6 months to find the right place.

I was not prepared to compromise.

I know how I like to do things, so a natural flow of a place is good.

The balcony has been used also ;) and the roof top garden!

I agree.

It took me 6 months to find the right place.

I was not prepared to compromise.

I know how I like to do things, so a natural flow of a place is good.

The balcony has been used also ;) and the roof top garden!

Sounds fabulous, Lucy...and so do you! Thanks for your posts on the thread I started the other day.

Whoops!

Edited by Grendel22

Candles and lots of fairy lights. NOT flashing ones, lol. Gives a bright enough light, but all diffuse, with a slight air of slutty glamour.

Slight twist on this that I've done with a fave girl quite a few times recently (and will continue to do) is for me to put on an eye-mask (airline type, preferably first class), with no cheating on my part.

This increases the sensation for me as I have to guess where she is then, when I sense she is close, what she's going to do. Has to be someone that you know and can trust, but it's well worth trying.

Edited by raylondoner

Being able to clearly see the WG which is essential to me, the old lights out asap trick isnt something i find a turn-on. So ideally bright enough to see her but not blindingly bright.