asiantard

To Punters: Would You Tell Your Future Wife/ Current Gf That You Had Sex With Wgs Or Keep The Secret "until Death Do Us Apart"?

63 posts in this topic

To all punters, we all been told (by whoever they are) that the key to succesfull & healthy relationship is communication. However, lets say you meet a girl, you believe that shes the one and your relationship is going very well.

Would you plan and tell them that in the past before you met her that you were having sex/ seeing WGs?? If so how would you lay it down to her so that she understand, Most girls would be disgusted and probably will end the relationship. OR keep it to yourself as part of you life experiences??

Edited by asiantard

it depends on the situation and how i feel about the relationship sometimes it maybe ok to say but most times its best left in the past

To all punters, we all been told (by whoever they are) that the key to succesfull & healthy relationship is communication. However, lets say you meet a girl, you believe that shes the one and your relationship is going very well.

Would you plan and tell them that in the past before you met her that you were having sex/ seeing WGs?? If so how would you lay it down to her so that she understand, Most girls would be disgusted and probably will end the relationship. OR keep it to yourself as part of you life experiences??

If you want any future with any girl then I'd never ever mention it!!

nope. never tell anyone.

If it was someone I was deeply involved with and we had discussed our future together such that we could see ourselves spending the rest of our lives together, then yes, I would tell her because

(1) I want to be with someone who knows everything about me and I her

(2) me having seen WG's will have occurred in my past prior to having met her

That might be a bit idealistic but I am determined that should the time come that I will be completely honest. I would tell her several months prior to when I would be thinking of proposing. That's where my head is at anyway (bearing in mind I've never had a girlfriend at this point).

Edited by ynothgnis

tell but with a bit of editing.

This subject has crossed my mind, especially in the context of losing ones virginity.

I'd hope to be truthful with a lady I wanted to marry, but I suspect I am being naive in the extreme to think I could be on this topic and feel it would be accepted or understood to anyone outside this world.

So the reality is by taking that step it is something I'll have to carry as a secret, forever.

This subject has crossed my mind, especially in the context of losing ones virginity.

Me too! I'd have been a very late starter without the assistance of a lady in Soho many moons ago. So I have an actual date of virginity loss and an official date. I've always suspected I'm related to royalty...

To answer the OP, how much do people discuss their past 'civilian' relationships with a current partner anyway?

Edited by Grendel22

I think it depends on how conservative/open minded the girlfriend would be.

I think it depends on how conservative/open minded the girlfriend would be.

This

I have never quite understood why when most couples reveal their innermost secrets that women will always get upset / feel betrayed and take men to task for seeing WGs in the past, yet do not want men to take them to task for previous relationships / affairs / one-night-stands or other regretable stuff they previously engaged in.

Think of it this way, some of us guys only grew into the men that women wanted after losing our virginity to WGs.

No - I would never tell as I can't see a reason or need for doing so. I wouldn't tell just for the sake of having a clear conscience.

Punting is generally looked down on and/or disapproved of in society. Whilst some people will have understanding attitudes, that might change when they realise it involves someone close to them.

It's something I do and have done for a number of years. If I ever get a girlfriend or get married, then it's something I'll leave in the past (assuming I would even give it up).

Would never tell anyone.

Deny, deny and even if caught deny!

Deny, deny and even if caught deny!

This.

You can guarantee that the first serious row you have it'll be thrown in your face.

If you want any future with any girl then I'd never ever mention it!!

Damn right..!! Till death us do part..!!

No-one knows about my hobby least of all my partner. Women have very long memories for this kind of stuff. Why invite needless heartache by mentioning it?

I would tell them absolutely everything. She would have to accept me for what I am not what I should be. It may not be to her liking and yes she would every right to throw it back in my face if I deserved it. Punting is not something I am particularly proud of but I am not ashamed of it either. Trust begins with honesty.

Ideally my future wife will be bi and we will both secretly visit WGs together.

In the unlikely event this doesn't happen then no will not tell, unless she is very open minded.

My last girlfriend went through my emails and fb messages on our 2nd or 3rd date and it was kind of a problem with her after that (seeing WGs before meeting her not during).

I must have been doing something right though to last 10 more months with a Catholic girl :lol:

Edited by Poorpunter

No fecking way. Its a secret I will take with me to my grave.

To all the punters listed above who say they will tell "WARTS AND ALL", I can speak from personal experience that there is absolutely nothing to be gained from a frank confession of your deeds. With regard to this subject, the best advice is to keep your big mouth shut or your trousers on if you can't do that.

I believe if you meet the 'right' person you should be able to tell them anything, If they don't continue to love you or throw things back in your face at a later date then they aren't the right one. How can you have a fully committed honest relationship with someone if you have secrets? I meet so many men who have kept their kinks or fantasies quiet from a partner and end up having to get these elsewhere having never discussed it. For all they know their other half could share some of these desires, but are too keeping it quiet due to fear of being ditched. Noone wins!

I definitely told one pre-marriage girlfriend and she was totally unfazed. I honestly can't remember whether I told Mrs. Bloom, though I remember, in our early days, her saying that she thought trying out the massage girls was a perfectly natural thing for a chap to want to do when visiting Bangkok (so perhaps I didn't).

To the truth-at-any-price brigade who are contributing, I've always remembered the words of another girlfriend (post-marriage), who said she thought it was a load of crap. Honesty as a general principle, yes, but there were some parts of yourself that you had a right to keep to yourself. She was only 21 - wise beyond her years.

I've only been doing this for a few months & I've dated an ex-client. We both knew about each other's involvement in this industry... Or so we thought.

His ideas about Sex Work & mine weren't entirely the same. My ideas about why a man with a constant stream of free pussy would be paying for it are as yet unresolved.

If a WG & a client don't understand life on the other side of the fence, is telling a civilian helpful?

I don't think secrecy is good, but openess can obscure as much as it reveals.

I've only been doing this for a few months & I've dated an ex-client. We both knew about each other's involvement in this industry... Or so we thought. His ideas about Sex Work & mine weren't entirely the same. My ideas about why a man with a constant stream of free pussy would be paying for it are as yet unresolved. If a WG & a client don't understand life on the other side of the fence, is telling a civilian helpful? I don't think secrecy is good, but openess can obscure as much as it reveals.

Because its the same free pussy all the time and speaking for myself it gets boring after a while so i require variety and punting is for me anyway the easiest way of locating that variety, and with the added bonus of no earache, walk away with no strings, its a great pastime in the main.

I think it's down to the individuals involved. In previous 'civvie' relationships ex partners had been discussed on both sides or not at all. Personally I don't think it's a good idea to know everything about a partners sexual past. I think sometimes it seems like a bit of a point scoring contest with nothing to be gained from knowing.

At the start of a new relationship both parties have their insecurites, so if I was to find out my new boyf had been having it away with some beautiful wg, I think i'd feel very insecure even if I knew it was paid for.