Hero

Watersports....

64 posts in this topic

Is it a golden moment or a piss take...

Well it's certainly not everybody's cup of tea! ;)

Reality though is that, for those that enjoy it, it's both the things you mention.

Uncle Pokey

i joked about it with a fave girl but never actually did it.

Unless you have some particular fetish of this kind, I think it has to be a girl you feel extraordinarily attracted to.

It was Beth of HOD (gone missing, alas!) who did it for me. After seeing her once, I realised on the next occasion I would need this additional degree of intimacy. Very glad I did.

I peed into a submissive's mouth. I was impressed with my aim & my control of the flow.

Girls don't practise aiming like boys do. Then he told me a lot of Dommes use funnels!

Well it's certainly not everybody's cup of tea! ;)

Reality though is that, for those that enjoy it, it's both the things you mention.

Uncle Pokey

Maybe with milk and 2 sugars?

Is it a golden moment or a piss take...

Of no interest to me, i prefer to stick to pissing in the toilet myself but if it does it for others good luck to them.

I peed into a submissive's mouth. I was impressed with my aim & my control of the flow.

Girls don't practise aiming like boys do. Then he told me a lot of Dommes use funnels!

Sounds appalling :eek: . But each to their own.

He requested it and was very happy.

Sometimes, I will agree to my client's requests & disregard my own ideas of appropriacy.

I love a bit of watersports :P like Lara above I have had/used to visit a client loooong time ago who I used to see regular and he wanted me to piss in his mouth. He used to lay out towels in his lounge floor, lay naked and I would straddle over him with legs either side and piss in his mouth while he just drank it up.

After he would always want me to squeeze his balls as hard as I could until it bled, dig my (at the time I had long talons) nails in and then I would

dig my high heel into the balls to make them bleed. I'm not one for inflicting pain :P but he did always ask for the same thing. Was always eerie

feeling in his place, silent apart from the fish in the tank in the corner and he was always silent (apart from telling me what to do and cuming).

But, yes, watersports is great fun :)

Edited by MissCupcakesx

But, yes, watersports is great fun :)

+1 :D

+1

But I'm not sure the OP was actually asking a serious question or just trying to be funny as is often the case when this topic is raised

I never thought that I'd enjoy it, but it was suggested by a WG I see regularly. SHe has a good aim and then likes me to transferit back to her mouth. I really enjoy it. She's asked me to reciprocate, but pissing through a hard on is not easy and I have a cast iron bladder, so have yet to do so...

I never thought that I'd enjoy it, but it was suggested by a WG I see regularly. SHe has a good aim and then likes me to transferit back to her mouth. I really enjoy it. She's asked me to reciprocate, but pissing through a hard on is not easy and I have a cast iron bladder, so have yet to do so...

Is there a term for snowballing with piss? If there isnt, feels like there should be. But please do tell us who this lady is?

Is there a term for snowballing with piss? If there isnt, feels like there should be. But please do tell us who this lady is?

Surely the old adage "don't eat yellow snow" would apply here? :-p

But pissing through a hard on is not easy and I have a cast iron bladder, so have yet to do so...

I thought that was impossible, but I googled it & read all about the internal & external urethral sphincters. It seems that you need to do Kegels, but shouldn't do them while urinating.

have tried it and if you get the right girl it is great fun and very horny !!!

Never performed WS in the ways mentioned above and the idea doesn't really float my boat if I'm honest! But the most erotic way to perform WS is with him sat on the toilet with the girl sat facing him with him inside her whilst she pees! Utterly amazing sensations for both parties if timed right! And not nearly as messy as requiring towels and shower curtains etc! LOL!

Not tried it that way Diana ...... thanks for the tip :-)

I never thought that I'd enjoy it, but it was suggested by a WG I see regularly. SHe has a good aim and then likes me to transferit back to her mouth. I really enjoy it.

That's proper dirty. Maybe sounds appealing under the 'so wrong it's right' thing.

I thought that was impossible, but I googled it & read all about the internal & external urethral sphincters. It seems that you need to do Kegels, but shouldn't do them while urinating.

Not impossible. Tricky. Painful sometimes. And comes out in one stream at a million miles an hour. Very difficult to aim downwards into a standard toilet (if not indulging in WS at the time)

WS -- would never be interested in 'giving' only 'receiving'. I had one fantastic experience years ago but have not repeated it since.It has the potential to be very messy but most importantly, I dont think most girls like it or 'get it', so I rarely seek it as a service.Would like to do it sometime again but the lady and everything else would have to be perfect. I am pleased to see a star like Miss Cupcakes isnt adverese to it . !!

i find it best if there is a walk in shower ? the guy can kneel down and the height is about right with the lady standing to get a good mouthful !! or two :D

No idea but i will be sticking to just my own spunk personally. ;)

Never performed WS in the ways mentioned above and the idea doesn't really float my boat if I'm honest! But the most erotic way to perform WS is with him sat on the toilet with the girl sat facing him with him inside her whilst she pees! Utterly amazing sensations for both parties if timed right! And not nearly as messy as requiring towels and shower curtains etc! LOL!

Wow, that's an amazing idea - never thought of that before, but sounds very horny!