xeeman

Return From The Wilderness

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. I have not punted for the last 7 years, due to working abroad and family matters, but I'm back now. My dry period is hopefully over!! What have I missed on the punting scene? I have had some good and bad punts in my time, I was in my 20s last time I punted but now in my 30s I feel a little old to still be having these thoughts.., I'm based in cambs but work I'm London, can anyone recommend any good ladies? flexible with age, etc, just like normal service..

a_) Welcome back!

b_) The FR section of Punternet has an excellent search system - there are certainly several ladies well regarded in Cambridge, and very many in London. Do some searching, and when you've dipped your wick, do the decent thing, both by the lady, and by the rest of us, and post a FR.

Hi everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. I have not punted for the last 7 years, due to working abroad and family matters, but I'm back now. My dry period is hopefully over!! What have I missed on the punting scene? I have had some good and bad punts in my time, I was in my 20s last time I punted but now in my 30s I feel a little old to still be having these thoughts.., I'm based in cambs but work I'm London, can anyone recommend any good ladies? flexible with age, etc, just like normal service..

Welcome to the forum Xeeman. :) I am 47 and still punting and many punters are older so your not too old if you wish to punt. My advice is post a thrread up on the Requests For Information board outlining in detail what your looking for in your punting area as well as reading FRs as suggested already. Good luck. :)