Asian Playboy

Similar Places To House Of Divine In London

36 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Due to work, I can only get into London on weekends on weekends. Unfortuantley House of Divine doesnt run on weekends...

I was wondering, do any of you know of a similar place to HOD that is located in London (Preferably centeral) And is open on weekends?

Thanks

The Bunny Lounge is open on Saturdays.

Thanks mate.

Just on their website. What are the rates? It says call to find out and I cant be assed lol

That's because £80 is the entry level for their services, their full hour service is about £180. which is a bit more money than HOD. It depends on what your budget is

for the kind of service u want. Maybe best to try MK as their open weekends and offer similar service to HOD, just that their not next to Harrod or in Central London :) Virgin trains to MK is about 15Mins and 0.5 hour - 1 hour by car.

Thanks mate.

Just on their website. What are the rates? It says call to find out and I cant be assed lol

Read the FRs?

That's because £80 is the entry level for their services, their full hour service is about £180. which is a bit more money than HOD. It depends on what your budget is for the kind of service u want. Maybe best to try MK as their open weekends and offer similar service to HOD, just that their not next to Harrod or in Central London :) Virgin trains to MK is about 15Mins and 0.5 hour - 1 hour by car.

When i rang TBL a while back it was £200 an hour with that days WG now gone not offering any kissing, i went elsewhere.

Hey guys, Due to work, I can only get into London on weekends on weekends. Unfortuantley House of Divine doesnt run on weekends... I was wondering, do any of you know of a similar place to HOD that is located in London (Preferably centeral) And is open on weekends? Thanks

I have never had a bad punt at TBL, not been since they moved locations as at a quoted £200 an hour not including any kissing they are far too expensive for me and kissing is essential.

If you do ring them my advice is clearly clarify what they charge for what you want, they used to have a pick and mix menu online that showed the extras they charged. I used to always go for thw VIP hour which was then £180 which included DFK and OWO which are both essential services to me.

When i rang TBL a while back it was £200 an hour with that days WG now gone not offering any kissing, i went elsewhere.

This is always the issue when asking where else is similar to HOD. Where else is similar in London and for the same price?

Does such a place exist? :confused:

This is always the issue when asking where else is similar to HOD. Where else is similar in London and for the same price? Does such a place exist? :confused:

No reputable Establishment with a long consistent track record of FRs from multiple FR authors i know of outside parties. For me it just shows the utter greed of many Establishments in London, HOD SK presumably make a profit on what it charges so the many whose prices start at £150 an hour up to a hell of a lot more are piss takers in my opinion which is why i rarely go to them preferring Indies who charge reasonable and VFM to me rates. :)

No reputable Establishment with a long consistent track record of FRs from multiple FR authors i know of outside parties. For me it just shows the utter greed of many Establishments in London, HOD SK presumably make a profit on what it charges so the many whose prices start at £150 an hour up to a hell of a lot more are piss takers in my opinion which is why i rarely go to them preferring Indies who charge reasonable and VFM to me rates. :)

In terms of VFM, HOD also seem to be one of the few that actually charge half the price for half an hour.

As long as they make profit and keep that price range then I can't see it not being busy any time soon.

It does make me wonder why nobody else in London seems to be able to match the level of service and price? Is that just the nature of the business? Does HOD have such a stranglehold on that part of the market / price range? London is a big place with big demand...

I believe that HOD has found a niche in the marketplace, they tried MK prices in London and it's a roaring success. Classy ladies at a price their used to.

The other agencies could learn a thing or two from this. Or are they being greedy?

My budget is about ~80 pounds.

HOD 30 min sessions were perfect for me, but not with my current working hours. Its no longer possible for me to go there during the week.

In terms of VFM, HOD also seem to be one of the few that actually charge half the price for half an hour.

As long as they make profit and keep that price range then I can't see it not being busy any time soon.

It does make me wonder why nobody else in London seems to be able to match the level of service and price? Is that just the nature of the business? Does HOD have such a stranglehold on that part of the market / price range? London is a big place with big demand...

And enough punters prepared to pay inflated prices as i see them presumably so along with the uncaring rich and the mug punter they will no doubt continue to charge what they know they can get.

My budget is about ~80 pounds.

HOD 30 min sessions were perfect for me, but not with my current working hours. Its no longer possible for me to go there during the week.

Like for like compared to HOD at £60 The Bunny Lounge will be nearer £100 for half hour. Might not be your bag but some parties operate on a Saturday.

If you travel to MK on a Saturday, you can get an off peak day return for around £20 and thus with the 60 quid for 30 minutes keeps the budget at 80 quid unless you were factoring in tube fares too within your 80 pounds. That's why i have suddenly paid a few visits to MK myself as i figured i usually see girls at £150 for the hour, so that actually covers my train/tube/sex fares for an MK punt just nice ^_^

Edited by partylover

Try Trainline.co.uk and book the train ticket early, it will cost you about £10 return but with a fixed time. You still have the spare cash for dinner! :)

This is always the issue when asking where else is similar to HOD. Where else is similar in London and for the same price?

Does such a place exist? a>

There's Debbies in Annerley, which has been going for years and has loads and loads of positive reviews - http://www.debbiesma...om/Contents.htm - the only downside is that it's South London, and you have to get to it via overground trains (though it's a short journey from Victoria and very easy to get to).

There's also Passionate Encounters in Chiswick - http://www.passionat...counters.co.uk/ - though that's £70 per half hour, with some things costing extra. I've never been so can't recommend it just yet, but no doubt will at some point in the future.

HoD's still my favourite place in London right now, it's just a shame they don't have more competitors though so a wider range of women is offered.

Edited by Mr Orange

Wish HOD would open weekends at the moment with work best I could manage Is last punt of the day and I don't fancy that much. I guess the business model may not hold up at weekends.

HoD is that rare combination of low price and consistently excellent quality which is VERY rare in this business or any other, and can only be due to the fact that Mr. Divine (or whoever actually sets the policy) is a nice guy and not only concerned with maximising profits. Don't expect there to be any others like him in London or anywhere else!

And enough punters prepared to pay inflated prices as i see them presumably so along with the uncaring rich and the mug punter they will no doubt continue to charge what they know they can get.

What is a party and where can I find out about them? Thanks

What is a party and where can I find out about them? Thanks

Its a sex party that a number of providers organise in London and elsewhere. Most advertise on the Announcements Board on here with links to their sites and some have FRs. If you put the word party or parties into the search facility above right a number of threads on here come up. Do your research is my advice not all providers are honest in my experiences, if you want a recommendation let my know.

Ego should open a London branch!

Ego should open a London branch!

Seconded!

I think Passionate Encounters in Chiswick is the closest to HoD in price. One hour for £140 as opposed to £120. In my opinion PE ladies are on average better looking than HoD ladies but you do pay more for extras. PE is open 7 days as opposed to HoD's 5 days.

IMO also Passionate Encounters ladies are more offer a better Girl Friend Experience. It's a bit like meeting up with your mistress or girl friend without the nagging.

i've just gone thru both websites hod and pe... pe seems better if ur going for a 30 mins session.... hod has other outlets other than london.. so there might be hot girls in other place.. but pe is by far the best choice in london .. only £70 for 30 mins and the girls r fiiiinneeee.. all of them