Guest highland1212

went down south for the first time ever..risky?

116 posts in this topic

never eaten pussy in my life, neither with a WG or normal girl..been something i've been wanting to do more and more recently.

however, worry is starting to gather in my head, as a couple of days before i had bitten the inside of my mouth and cut myself..i know eating a girl out is not considered high risk, but its the cut that worries me.

can we get a headcount of how many people go down on WG's so I feel a bit more comforted? :)

Yep I do with independent working girls. Maybe think twice about parlour girls after several bad experiences ie: strange unclean smells.

As to whether it's risky...really don't know. I would guess there maybe something you could catch, but probably not life threatening.

Personally, if I'm looking for a similar experience to regular sex 'gfe' (which I usually am) I think this is natural, and gives the girl a lot of pleasure (if you're any good at it) which in turn gives me pleasure. Go for it!

I love going down south, and so far I've never had a problem, touch wood.

never eaten pussy in my life, neither with a WG or normal girl..been something i've been wanting to do more and more recently.

however, worry is starting to gather in my head, as a couple of days before i had bitten the inside of my mouth and cut myself..i know eating a girl out is not considered high risk, but its the cut that worries me.

can we get a headcount of how many people go down on WG's so I feel a bit more comforted? :)

You shouldn't have gone down if you knew about the cuts hun. Not fair on the girl.

You shouldn't have gone down if you knew about the cuts hun. Not fair on the girl.

cut* was very very small and not bleeding in anyway..was 2 days old. if it was bleeding or a large cut no way would i have done it, out of fear for my own safety. plus i get regular tests etc and dont take big risks with my sexual health.

guess im just a bit paranoid as the girl hardly spoke any english and was about 20, whereas if it was a more mature indie i would be confident she took care of herself etc.

Am puzzled by the idea that young foreign girls are diseased...

In answer to your question, chalk another one on to your tally.

Not sure about the phrasing of your post though - are WGs abnormal girls?

Not sure about the phrasing of your post though - are WGs abnormal girls?

why are some people so pedantic on this board? :P

obviously by 'normal' girl, i am referring to a girl who doesn't have sex for a living, which, whatever way you look at it, is inherently safer behaviour than someone who has sex with various partners every day.

I dont consider myself 'normal' in that sense of the word. I dont think he meant anything by it jlm42.

There is the common misconception that if someone cant speak the language of the land they are somehow less aware than thoroughbreds. Thats okay, thats why its a misconception.

If you are worried, just dont do it.

I dont mind either way whether someone goes down on me or not. Your choice totally Highland1212

obviously by 'normal' girl, i am referring to a girl who doesn't have sex for a living, which, whatever way you look at it, is inherently safer behaviour than someone who has sex with various partners every day.

I disagree.

Slapper = drunken shag = oops no condom = ah fuck it, morning after pill. A week later = itchy knickers or worse?

WG = condom. Every time unless you deliberately book a fucking stupid one.

I disagree.

Slapper = drunken shag = oops no condom = ah fuck it, morning after pill. A week later = itchy knickers or worse?

Totally agree.

Ive had one std in my life and it was before i was a wg, before i was 'educated'

I disagree.

the irony in this is that you are upset because I have generalised Wg's, yet you seem to believe all 'normal/non-working girls' are slappers when it comes to sex.

working girls on average see far more men in one day then non working girls do, and even if they are both very careful, simple logic tells you that the girl with more sexual partners is at more risk of catching an infection.

and remember, its only a commercial/.

You're right, apologies.

can we get a headcount of how many people go down on WG's so I feel a bit more comforted? :P

Your willy will fall off in 60 days, it is the norm when you go down on a w/g!

Your willy will fall off in 60 days, it is the norm when you go down on a w/g!

:D

maybe i can secure a job as a maid at a parlour :P

Put it this way, how would you like it if we said men who see WGs are 'abnormal'? That any girl wishing to sleep with you should worry about the fact you've been part of the paid sex scene?

Put it this way, how would you like it if we said men who see WGs are 'abnormal'? That any girl wishing to sleep with you should worry about the fact you've been part of the paid sex scene?

well anyone with a bit of sense knows what i meant by 'normal'. and nowhere did I say the word abnormal, as i recall.

soon we will have to call working girls 'working people' so as not to be sexist. political correctness gone mad, tbh.

the irony in this is that you are upset because I have generalised Wg's, yet you seem to believe all 'normal/non-working girls' are slappers when it comes to sex.

working girls on average see far more men in one day then non working girls do, and even if they are both very careful, simple logic tells you that the girl with more sexual partners is at more risk of catching an infection.

and remember, its only a commercial/.

Ok, lets take that step by step.

Firstly I am not 'upset', just slightly weary of everyone assuming going near a whore is like playing Russian Roulette. If it scares you, don't do it.

Secondly, I don't for one moment assume all non-working girls are slappers, but i WAS assuming that you weren't in a long term monogamous relationship, and that therefore any non-working girl you were to go down on the immediate future would have to be a 'quick off the mark' type.

Thirdly, even your non-working girl, if not using condoms,is only as safe as the numpty she's trusting.

and fourthly, to you it may be 'only a commercial', ie just a light hearted escape from your daily life - but to us, it's a little more.

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things we aint the norm.

The majority of girls dont become wgs.

Its about context, i dont think he was trying to put any of us down.

I am not normal compared to most of my friends (none wgs), But thats okay, i am safer than all of them. Thats the funny thing

Its about context, i dont think he was trying to put any of us down.

exactly!!!^^

can we get a headcount of how many people go down on WG's so I feel a bit more comforted? :D

Don't sweat it highland1212. There is certainly some small risk of catching a disease from RO (and probably an equal one of you passing one on), but it's a regular activity of mine on a punt and I have no worries about doing it. I am sure that OWO carries similar risks and there is a good chance you opt for that now and again. Crossing the road is dangerous, and provided you only take sensible risks, life is too short for worries.

In future though, I would make sure that you have no cuts (or coldsores or ulcers etc) before indulging again. If you are worried, go and get a test (insist on a mouth swab), but I am sure things will be fine.

If you continue to worry though, perhaps that particular activity is not for you.

Enjoy :P

I've flown my tongue south a time or two over the years and I've never had any bother

Put it this way, how would you like it if we said men who see WGs are 'abnormal'?

Personally I would be more than happy.