Originalorwot

Annabella1 In Hammersmith

10 posts in this topic

This lady seems intriguing - lots of webcam feedback on t'other site but has anybody punted with her?

[my first post on here ;-)]

Kev

Apologies to girls that are on the level, but there are a lot of scams in that area, such as fake photos (been caught myself), so make sure that you do your homework and are prepared to walk.

Apologies to girls that are on the level, but there are a lot of scams in that area, such as fake photos (been caught myself), so make sure that you do your homework and are prepared to walk.

I'll second the motion. I live just across the bridge from Hammersmith but that it the last place to look for 'truth in packaging' on the purple site. It would be nice to have easy and rapid access to attractive WGs there but a few more bus or tube stops are necessary, judging from the several b&s offerings that I have rejected and left over the past year. A few more minutes spent in transit is a small price to pay for quality. Edited by Tiggy 7

and two first time posters enquiring about the lady!!!!!

talking of scams .......... ;-)

AnotherFrank,

Lol,

been a lurker for a while, only time will prove ;)

Thanks for the heads up Ray and Tiggy

Mag180, sorry mate, cynicism rules rampant on here - you'll get the gist ;-)

Hope you're punting goes well

Thx for replies guys and in exchange I'll let you into a little secret in the area. She's called sexxy shell on t'other site and has a flat behind Hammersmith Odeon. She is very very nice and genuine. Up for it and friendly... Tiggy >>> Enjoy!

Not the same person!

Strange

Yes I am merely pointing out that there is at least one genuine and very enjoyable lady in H'Smith (thus offering Tiggy a nice local opportunity). I've still to meet Annabel1 though see she has some old feedbacks...