xeeman

Where Have All The English / British Wgs Gone?

55 posts in this topic

Hi, I have not been on the punting scene for about 7 years for various reasons, but i'm looking to return (and hopefully make up for lost time!!). During my research currently, most if not all the parlours i am calling (in London) are full of EE WGs? Don't get me wrong I have nothing against EE, but I prefer Brits as I want GFE, I believe u can only really get that with someone who's first language is English. I welcome any comments or suggestions, thanks in advance...

Hi, I have not been on the punting scene for about 7 years for various reasons, but i'm looking to return (and hopefully make up for lost time!!). During my research currently, most if not all the parlours i am calling (in London) are full of EE WGs? Don't get me wrong I have nothing against EE, but I prefer Brits as I want GFE, I believe u can only really get that with someone who's first language is English. I welcome any comments or suggestions, thanks in advance...

Indeed there are very many EE WGs and other foreign WGs working over here, the more the merrier in my view as long as working freely. Many in my experiences can speak excellent English and offer a good GFE.

There are still English WGs about, a search on adultw0rk shows that and i punt with Brits at parties quite a bit and some work at Parlours like HOD South Kensington and the Bunny Lounge. Certainly a lack of Scottish or Irish WGs compared to the 80s and 90s in London though i have noticed. Seek and you will find English WGs. :)

I talk to lots of WGs, all are native English speakers & born here. I don't know how many more there were before, but they haven't all disappeared.

I would say most the WGs on here are British.

Perhaps they're watching Only Way Is Essex and drooling over brain-dead hunks, reading Cosmo and the articles like 'dump your man if he earns less than six figures', clubbing and trying to pick up footballers whilst dancing to shite music like RnB and gangsta rap, or watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking they could earn an easy grand if they give the neighbour a blowjob then claim they need a paternity test for the kid conceived months earlier...

I've today seen some of the oriental girls available in London, hear a buxom African queen from a few years ago has returned to a local parlour and one of my current favourites is Polish...why on earth, with such quality available, would one seek out a foul-mouthed, ill-mannered, discourteous, drunken, vomiting celebrity-obsessed text-speaking wannabe WAG?

Generalisation, I know, but it's the experience I witness regularly.

Perhaps they're watching Only Way Is Essex and drooling over brain-dead hunks, reading Cosmo and the articles like 'dump your man if he earns less than six figures', clubbing and trying to pick up footballers whilst dancing to shite music like RnB and gangsta rap, or watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking they could earn an easy grand if they give the neighbour a blowjob then claim they need a paternity test for the kid conceived months earlier...

I've today seen some of the oriental girls available in London, hear a buxom African queen from a few years ago has returned to a local parlour and one of my current favourites is Polish...why on earth, with such quality available, would one seek out a foul-mouthed, ill-mannered, discourteous, drunken, vomiting celebrity-obsessed text-speaking wannabe WAG?

Well clearly you pick your British working girls very badly.

Mr Bastard, its good to know you took so long in choosing your name.

Mr Bastard :lol: While i think you have summed up a portion of Brits in normal life, thankfully most of the british WG's i have met have been completely different :P There are all different types from all nationalities...and it's a relief that not all people conform to stereotypes :lol:

Ha ha ha Mr. Bastard...brilliant.That's all us English girls do, you are so right (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mr Bastard....perhaps you should stop going to Wetherspoons and Yates and then you would see that not all English women are like that. Hang on...I went to Wetherspoons last week. Ok, you are right.Do you want to meet up next week for a Bacardi Breezer to watch the only way is Essex?

What makes me laugh is that a good number of these girls that you show disdain for HAVE GOT BOYFRIENDS. That is the thing that irritates me....a lot of men seem to like the WAG types. And a lot of men like a girl who doesn't show any sign of intelligence. I have seen the empirical evidence.

I prefer English or should I say British girls and have little trouble finding them on THAT site.

Mr Bastard :lol: While i think you have summed up a portion of Brits in normal life, thankfully most of the british WG's i have met have been completely different :P There are all different types from all nationalities...and it's a relief that not all people conform to stereotypes :lol:

Spot on, people are individuals and thus unique, i treat all as such and my experiences with English WGs has been overwhelmingly good or better. :)

I would say most the WGs on here are British.

Indeed and as i would expect to be the case. When i speak to foreign WGs most have never heard of Pnet, others say they have no interest in joining, others say they cant type or read English and would feel daunted by posting. A shame in my view, i would love to see a mentoring programme on here where foreigners could get encouragement and support. :)

Indeed and as i would expect to be the case. When i speak to foreign WGs most have never heard of Pnet, others say they have no interest in joining, others say they cant type or read English and would feel daunted by posting. A shame in my view, i would love to see a mentoring programme on here where foreigners could get encouragement and support. :)

Pah! We don't want these foreign types coming over and undercutting our prices and stealing our clients!

You know I'm teasing right!

They have opted for benefits.

They have opted for benefits.

... which they are busily squandering in Wetherspoons.

Chuckle chukle...thought my comments would get a few feathers ruffled! :D

Of course I was making a ludicrous generalisation...but...whilst I have met delightful English roses - and I'm certain the ladies who frequent the forum fall into that category - there is an increasing perception that a growing minority of English women are falling behind their international counterparts in terms of intellect and social skills.

Just my experience.

Pah! We don't want these foreign types coming over and undercutting our prices and stealing our clients!

You know I'm teasing right!

I know YOU are Lydia. ;):D

... which they are busily squandering in Wetherspoons.

:lol::lol: ......

You don't think non-English people take benefits too?

A mentoring scheme? You make it sound like they need help to do this job....they make plenty money I think without being mentored.

You don't think non-English people take benefits too? A mentoring scheme? You make it sound like they need help to do this job....they make plenty money I think without being mentored.
I was talking about on the forum which was why i posted on here, not to be a WG. Edited by smiths

Getting back to the op's original post, there definately appears to be less English/British wg's these days...in the last 2 years Ive only seen EE girls due to convienience and yes they are cheaper relatively speaking. Couple of years back there were more English wg's in various east london parlours but many have either retired or upped their game and become indies or moved away etc

However if you search on the other site, there are plenty of tasty Brit wg's available so have look there.

Billgoldberg been coaching you behind the scenes or do you totally lack originality?

And a lot of men like a girl who doesn't show any sign of intelligence.

That's got to be one of the worst turn-offs ever!