frenchgrant

Trip Though The West Of Germany

7 posts in this topic

I am shortly leaving the UK by car to visit the south coast of France via Germany. I shall take two days with the first overnight stop near Aachen and then heading down the A61 to Koblenz and the next stop around Baden-Baden. I rather like the Party Treffs and appeal for info on any near my route. I have studied the very useful map from this Forum but can't find any reports for further south. Also any info on Kerpen or nearby? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Grant

Well not sure If the map you've seen Is Wanking's PT one, http://g.co/maps/tf39p yes there Is a club In Kerpen

http://relax-today.eu/ and a few more on your route, are you planning on visiting a saunaclub?

Thanks for the link to the map. This is very helpful as it shows a Partytreff at Baden Baden. I am mostly interested in the all-in Partytreffs but would visit a sauna club if a good recommend. The map shows a Partytreff at Saarbrucken which I have visited and found to be a poor venue with very disinterested girls. I have been to the one at Mettman which was O.K. Any personal experience of a club on my route will be much appreciated

Thanks for the link to the map. This is very helpful as it shows a Partytreff at Baden Baden. I am mostly interested in the all-in Partytreffs but would visit a sauna club if a good recommend. The map shows a Partytreff at Saarbrucken which I have visited and found to be a poor venue with very disinterested girls. I have been to the one at Mettman which was O.K. Any personal experience of a club on my route will be much appreciated

I've been to a couple of partytreffs in Saarbrucken. The Poppstall one you also went to, and another one that isnt on the map, neither very good. I didnt stay long at either. They put me off partytreffs completely.

I've also been to Villa Palms in Baden Baden where there were 7 women working, 5 German, 1 Thai and 1 EE. That was much better in comparison to the zwei Saarbrucken places, but still way off the experience of an FKK place. Cheaper though. I think the experience would be better if you speak German. I think the only partytreff place I would return to is the one in Xanten.

There are plenty on decent FKKs on or near your route.

I've been to a couple of partytreffs in Saarbrucken. The Poppstall one you also went to, and another one that isnt on the map, neither very good. I didnt stay long at either. They put me off partytreffs completely.

I've also been to Villa Palms in Baden Baden where there were 7 women working, 5 German, 1 Thai and 1 EE. That was much better in comparison to the zwei Saarbrucken places, but still way off the experience of an FKK place. Cheaper though. I think the experience would be better if you speak German. I think the only partytreff place I would return to is the one in Xanten.

There are plenty on decent FKKs on or near your route.

Yes I've heard of few good reports from PT's outside of the NRW region, one of the reasons could be that apart from NRW there are few and far between PT's, so very little competition.

ISG is your friend. Also browse these ; http://www.hookers.n...isplay.php?f=55

I would take the reports on hookers.nl with a pinch of salt. The cloggers seem always to whine about the Germans taking the mickey of their accents.