Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pie Eater

What Can You Do?

6 posts in this topic

I recently had a meeting with a lass that I had high hopes for. She was on an agency website and her services listed included CIM (not bothered about this), CIF (definitely not into) and OWO (essential). It was only when we were in my bedroom in the nip that she decided to mention she didn't offer any of these services and her profile had not been amended. I was annoyed to say the least but I tried not to show it. I informed her as politely as possible that she should have told me this when she rang to confirm the booking. She rolled her eyes and said if it was that big a deal she would do it but it was a one off.

In this situation would what you do?

I'm a nice bloke and there is no way I'm going to guilt trip someone into doing something like this so I said it was ok. We got down to the shagging but the tone was set. I didn't want to look in her the eye while doing the deed so I did her from behind throughout denying me the pleasure of her amazing F cup breasts.

What would have been the best way to deal with this?

I recently had a meeting with a lass that I had high hopes for. She was on an agency website and her services listed included CIM (not bothered about this), CIF (definitely not into) and OWO (essential). It was only when we were in my bedroom in the nip that she decided to mention she didn't offer any of these services and her profile had not been amended. I was annoyed to say the least but I tried not to show it. I informed her as politely as possible that she should have told me this when she rang to confirm the booking. She rolled her eyes and said if it was that big a deal she would do it but it was a one off. In this situation would what you do? I'm a nice bloke and there is no way I'm going to guilt trip someone into doing something like this so I said it was ok. We got down to the shagging but the tone was set. I didn't want to look in her the eye while doing the deed so I did her from behind throughout denying me the pleasure of her amazing F cup breasts. What would have been the best way to deal with this?
Nowadays i would of left and gone to see a regular who didnt feel the need to lie by luring me in under false pretences and rely on my thinking with my dick which i have done more than my share of over the years. I require a WG who is seemingly friendly and enthusiastic, any hint of negativity and my punting vibe immediately goes.

This sums up why i seek confirmation of services offered rather than just relying on what a WGs site or profile says when enquiring, booking, confirming and once more in person before handing my money over, if it then transpires what was just agreed isnt actually on offer then i have done all i could and the WG is just an out and liar.

Edited by smiths

Oh dear, not good for you at all.

Like you say the tone for the meeting was then set...

Have you approached the agency and asked them why they have not updated their ladies profile?

Lucy :)

I would have asked for a refund lol. Especially if OWO was essential, that's the main attraction of why you're there. Well for me, it would have been. Either asked for money back and forget it, if she denied then I'd let her give it as a 'one off' as she clearly didn't want to give the money back.

I know its wrong of me, but I put it down to experience and move on....

This is one reason why I've never been with an agency girl, because I worry that there's someone pulling her strings. An independent is guaranteed to be doing just as she pleases but an agency girl has a master to please. I know this is a generalisation and there will be lots of happy "independent" agency girls for whom it all works out fine - but that's my perception, and it's been reinforced countless times by various members on this board.

Funnily enough it's not something that's ever bothered me about parlours, but that's probably because I've only ever looked for the most basic service at a parlour. If I was after a more in-depth encounter I'd have the same concerns, unless it's at one of the top-notch and well respected establishments that feature on the forum on a regular basis :)