Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

£750 For 15 Min?

28 posts in this topic

According to this Field Report.

What I can not understand:

1 Why he did not asked for his part of the fee back?

2 Why he did not leave after realising it was not girl on the picture before parting with such amount of cash and its £750 for an hour.

Its quite useful report, as guy letting people know how many fake pictures on the Citybutterflies website, which I thought was a long established agency without much complaints. (here anyway)

That's quite a wedge to handover for a girl who is not sexy and an obvious switch and whose breath smells of fags. Who in their right mind would book a 750 quid hour slot anyway and pay up when they see it's not the right girl. I suppose he had no legal options - silly question - just the sum involved is big.

god i hate massage parlours with fake pics. Thank goodness pnet has allowed us punters to fight back, organise ourselves and only pay money to confirmed and decent establishments that are well known for genuine pics and good quality service.

Id dread to think how hard punting wud be without the aid of pnet

According to this Field Report.

What I can not understand:

1 Why he did not asked for his part of the fee back?

2 Why he did not leave after realising it was not girl on the picture before parting with such amount of cash and its £750 for an hour.

Its quite useful report, as guy letting people know how many fake pictures on the Citybutterflies website, which I thought was a long established agency without much complaints. (here anyway)

1. In case he gets beat up by a pimp behind the door. Or she phones a "security bloke" to start causing trouble...

2. Sometimes we dont give the money to the girl we are actually seeing. Sometimes we have to give the money to a maid...... and then its too late when she walks in....

Ive know city butterflies where fake back in 2003 when an girl featured in FHM suddenly appeared on their books.... If it sounds too good to be true....

On the other hand, Why one would go for 750 an hour on a girl who hides her face, has no feedback and doesnt at least do some checking or phoning up needs a slap.. My most expensive was 350 ph but at least I phoned and talked to her direct and confirmed services she was comfortable with, etc....

Would you by a camera or TV at 750 quid without looking for any reviews or any feedback or at least get some bearing of the market?

as a matter of principle we shud boycott any parlours which dont regularly update their sites with genuine pics of their current staff.

Its really annoying that ppl just stick a few pics up and leave it there for years and how many unsuspecting punters go there expecting glamour models and find what was described in this report

yeh also 750ph, is beyond expensive. Thats what id imagine millionairres pay for punts

as a matter of principle we shud boycott any parlours which dont regularly update their sites with genuine pics of their current staff. Its really annoying that ppl just stick a few pics up and leave it there for years and how many unsuspecting punters go there expecting glamour models and find what was described in this report

As many punters have no idea or interest in punting forums any kind of boycott is pie in the sky fantasy Jon. The best that can be done is what this punter has done and inform punters on here. :)

1. In case he gets beat up by a pimp behind the door. Or she phones a "security bloke" to start causing trouble...

2. Sometimes we dont give the money to the girl we are actually seeing. Sometimes we have to give the money to a maid...... and then its too late when she walks in....

Ive know city butterflies where fake back in 2003 when an girl featured in FHM suddenly appeared on their books.... If it sounds too good to be true....

On the other hand, Why one would go for 750 an hour on a girl who hides her face, has no feedback and doesnt at least do some checking or phoning up needs a slap.. My most expensive was 350 ph but at least I phoned and talked to her direct and confirmed services she was comfortable with, etc....

Would you by a camera or TV at 750 quid without looking for any reviews or any feedback or at least get some bearing of the market?

It is odd - he doesn't even seem that sore about the money.

You are right, he is not. Thats why I doubt he is actually paid it. I also doubt that he managed during the 15 min get OW and HG. Usually girls in that price range might only open wine and get some glasses and count the cash in the first 20-30 min.

Well he a punter willing to spend 750 without some gaurantee......

Obviously someone who doesnt think 750 is a lot of money.....

Agreed that he seems more annoyed about being switched than the money...But then his last report was 2008.... wheres he been since?

You are right, he is not. Thats why I doubt he is actually paid it. I also doubt that he managed during the 15 min get OW and HG. Usually girls in that price range might only open wine and get some glasses and count the cash in the first 20-30 min.

Whats HG?

Whats HG?

Sorry, typo. Meant HJ. I thought you would guess that.:-)

Sorry, typo. Meant HJ. I thought you would guess that.:-)

No but I was getting my hopes up for what a HG could be. ;)

If true, a total dickhead.

If he couldn't care less about losing £750 then he's probably a parasite banker or solicitor spending 0.5% of his bonus.

He claims this encounter took place on April Fools Day!!!!!!!!

yeh also 750ph, is beyond expensive. Thats what id imagine millionairres pay for punts

No it's not . I never pay that amount.

No it's not . I never pay that amount.

Bragging does not get you anywhere. lol

It's a good business model. B&S girls are usually 'sub-standard' and don't get the usual share of the fee.

If a B&S agency charges £200 for an hour with a B&S, the girl might get £100, the agency £100 and one disgruntled customer who won't return.

So... charge £750, the girl can keep £200 and the agency pockets £550, and still just one disgruntled customer.

smiths is right, only a small percentage of punters follow this particular forum, so the scam is bound to be successful.

I follow some simple rules:

1. Don't book girls you don't know for silly money.

2. If it's not the girl in the photos, walk away immediately. If it's B&S, there could be more dangers waiting for you in the flat.

3. Only use agencies you know yourself, or trust from other reliable punters' recommendations

4. Keep youself up-dated. Agencies that were reliable 6 months ago can quickly turn bad.

Just startin..

oh. i thought this was about caling the BT internet helpline....

If it's true anyone paying that much must be barmy,even if he got good service.Not a lot of sympathy i'm afraid.

There is a popular saying that springs to mind -

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

I like how he confirmed the pictures on 15 profiles were fake in 10 minutes. Shame those 10 minutes weren't before the punt.

What a complete idiot...

The going rate to pick up a top class hooker in the bar at, say, Claridges, St Martins or The American Bar at The Savoy etc is £2k - but thats for a whole night including the barman turning a blind eye. Not 15 mins with someone you havent seen!!

The going rate to pick up a top class hooker in the bar at, say, Claridges, St Martins or The American Bar at The Savoy etc is £2k

Given that I do not drink in such watering holes, I'll just have to believe you.

Practical question - does that sort of punter go out with £5k in used notes in his (bulging, even if he uses £100 notes) pocket, or does he have a PA with a combination locked briefcase containing all the readies lurking nearby, or, even, do top class hookers carry telephones that can process a debit card?

Moreover what does the lady do with the bundle - traditionally a hooker slips the $100 bill into her stocking top, but £2k would look strange?

I should have prefaced my last post " As I understand it......"

Most of the guys who do this are overseas (Arabs, Chinese etc) not Londoners - not on your own doorstep etc. The liaison is usually done by an assistant with the cash who then takes the girl up to the rooms and money is transferred there. The girl will ususally have a companion/minder who is aware of the arrangement, room no etc so theres no, er, renegotiating in the morning.£2k isnt that large a wedge in £50s. Cant comment on the debit card mobiles

When I used to go to dinners at these places it was always good fun going into the bars afterwards and watching it, not as discretely as they thought, going on. Long legged Ruskie babes sitting at the bar looking around. We were pretty pissed of course and wouldnt have got a look in