Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

1st Meeting

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, one for the girls and guys, i am sure this topic has been mentioned before but anyway

When visiting a WG for the first time us guys would have generally spoken to the lady to ascertain say a friendliness and we would also maybe have seen a photo with the likes, will do's and will not do's (not that they are always correct) so we generally (hopefully) know what to expect

Whats it like for the lady's after all they only have a voice to go on and then say when they are available or make a quick "no way" decission

I visited a new lady recently and once the "money business" was out of the way "and no she didn't run off to another room" we were straight into the hugging and kissing mode, it was like meeting with an old flame..........needless i went back to see her on a few occasions until she moved away. She often said why don't i book her for longer, i thought it was because she was after the money, not so as when she moved away she gave me her real name and distant contact details

Sometimes when visiting a WG it can be so robotic you walk away and think a wank would have been better......mind you I am sure alot of the lady's must think that about their clients.........you really can't beat a bit of feeling and connection when doing the business

That said some, most really, of the lady's I have met in this chat room are friendly and warming and would make great punts I am sure

Hi all, one for the girls and guys, i am sure this topic has been mentioned before but anyway

When visiting a WG for the first time us guys would have generally spoken to the lady to ascertain say a friendliness and we would also maybe have seen a photo with the likes, will do's and will not do's (not that they are always correct) so we generally (hopefully) know what to expect

Whats it like for the lady's after all they only have a voice to go on and then say when they are available or make a quick "no way" decission

I visited a new lady recently and once the "money business" was out of the way "and no she didn't run off to another room" we were straight into the hugging and kissing mode, it was like meeting with an old flame..........needless i went back to see her on a few occasions until she moved away. She often said why don't i book her for longer, i thought it was because she was after the money, not so as when she moved away she gave me her real name and distant contact details

Sometimes when visiting a WG it can be so robotic you walk away and think a wank would have been better......mind you I am sure alot of the lady's must think that about their clients.........you really can't beat a bit of feeling and connection when doing the business

That said some, most really, of the lady's I have met in this chat room are friendly and warming and would make great punts I am sure

I use what I call my "spidey sense", one hint of BS or of him being disrespectful and I block the number.

I think using your instinct goes a long way.

that all makes sense Laura after all why be disrespectful, as a punter I would not expect that from a WG and if both sides get on we have a possible regular

Sorry, what was the question again?