Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daveyrock

Any Recommendations For Leamington Spa

24 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations for Leamington Spa.

There is a girl called BUSTY.DEMI (other site) working in Coventry, her rate is amazing, and so are her boobs ;). She is from the Czech republic and was a very nice person to talk to as well. And she gave me a nice massage.

Other than that, I've found a massage parlour in Warwick on Vivastreet, 60 for half an hour and 100 for an hour, everything included, but I haven't been there yet.

BUSTY.DEMI has been well discussed on this forum (see separate link below for it).

She even came and posted herself in the topic.

In addition, there is a FR on her. She is currently in Coventry for the next week or so.

Not to be confused with delicious demi in warwick who is another goodun and is brit too.- member 165026

Would endorse Delicious Demi if looking at Leamington / Warwick itself. Wicked lady, her tie n tease is to die for

her tie n tease is to die for

Sounds a bit extreme to me!

After Church Street shut I think another place opened (which may have had a connection from Church St?) but it seemed to shut pretty soon after. It was straight on at the bottom of the Parade near the rail bridge.

Both mentioned their road location which I always thought was asking for a problem although obviously Church St was open a fair few years.

Edit: Other site still has a girl at the station place who logged in a few days ago so...

Edited by vivluvsme

I'm resurrecting this old thread to post about my negative experience here.

I booked a massage from an asian massage add, 60 for half an hour, 100 for an hour, fully expecting to not be served by the girl in the add, but at least by something in the same vein.

Well I was sadly mistaken, the girl that was going to take care of me was roughly 25 years older than the girl in the add, so beware of this place in Leamington. It's on High street if you are curious.

If anyone has a good tip for a local girl that is worth seeing it would be nice, so far I have found nothing, guess I have to go to Coventry if I want to have some fun locally.

I don't visit Leamington often, but think you could have done much better than you ended up with.

What are you looking for?

Delicious Demi would be my vote in Leam.

Coventry is a bit hit and miss. I am famliar with the area so if you want to PM me with what you're after I may be able to recommend

Coventry looks to be having one of its periodic changes of shift with a lot of profiles saying last few days when I last looked.

It's a bit of a distance from Leamington/Warwick really so someone not wanting to travel far or not wanting to negotiate public transport might call Cov a different zone.

There's an FR for Leamington in the 18 March release.

Lookswise Yumi sounds ... err ... yummy.

I've read/listened to the poem now.

Just not quite happy with the heart stopping line; seems a little misplaced between decaying house lines but never mind.

I used to work evenings alone with a much younger woman in Leamington.

But she resisted the temptation.

There's an FR for Leamington in the 18 March release.

Lookswise Yumi sounds ... err ... yummy.

Yea I found a different asian place, they advertise on the other site as Lady Orchid, with a phone number. Needless to say the picture and age and likes given in the profile has nothing to do with what you'll actually get, the price is the same.

Yumi said she was 26 and Japanese, I see no reason to doubt that, she works most of her time in London but they rotate a new asian girl in every 3 or 4 months or so. They have Singaporean, Thai girls etc etc, all her words.

Great sex, good body, fun personality.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I was wondering if somebody could PM me with details of the asian massage places in leamington?

They must be houses as I cannot recall seeing any parlours in Leamington. Been about 4 x in lats 6 months. Bit of a punting desert if you ask me.

There are 2 places in Leam that have 1 asian girl that changes every week, both are 70 for half an hour etc etc. Phone numbers can be found by looking for typical profiles on purple site or vivastreet, they change all the time anyway.

1st place is on high street and i'd avoid them unless you like your women older and kinda saggy.

2d place is on chapel street/russel terrace and had a beautiful girl both times i visited.

It's odd how often people ask for info on who is working in one of the towns in this area and the replies (helpful - I am not dissing them) are for different towns.

Of course for a driver with time there is not a big difference in location but as I said for the same sort of replies in a Coventry thread, if you are in the town/city centre for shopping/work, you probably want to walk there.

Even Warwick is not Leamington - I wouldn't like to try walking between the two town centres.

I know I sound curmudgeonly (estimated spelling) but probably someone who asks for info on L Spa and not the L Spa area does mean that; I would.

It's odd how often people ask for info on who is working in one of the towns in this area and the replies (helpful - I am not dissing them) are for different towns.

Of course for a driver with time there is not a big difference in location but as I said for the same sort of replies in a Coventry thread, if you are in the town/city centre for shopping/work, you probably want to walk there.

Even Warwick is not Leamington - I wouldn't like to try walking between the two town centres.

I know I sound curmudgeonly (estimated spelling) but probably someone who asks for info on L Spa and not the L Spa area does mean that; I would.

quite.  but also Whitnash (there is a lady i smoetimes see there) is a fair trek form Leamington, while Demi mentioned above, while strictly in Warwick, is nearer to Leam town centre then Whitnash, but still a fair trek form the top of The Parade.

But it should work in general yet most recommendations in the area seem to be outside the towns involved.

Bedworth and Nuneaton are not Coventry and Coventry is not L Spa.

But it should work in general yet most recommendations in the area seem to be outside the towns involved.

Bedworth and Nuneaton are not Coventry and Coventry is not L Spa.

Indeed

and now the real conundrum

where is warwick university?

Are you suggesting this should concern a punting forum?

(2 letter answer)

Are you suggesting this should concern a punting forum?

(2 letter answer)

depends if any students are earning their tuition fees in a way that would interest us!

I would rather assume not until informed to the contrary. 

That place has a frustrated portion of my heart as I missed out on a very very early Eighth Wonder concert with Patsy Kensit where there would have been three other members of the audience.

I have wondered whether the powers that were realised the apparent snub to Coventry the name represented but baulked at the awkwardness of calling it Warwicks Uni.