Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

Mfm 3some

16 posts in this topic

Many an age ago I enjoyed a MFM 3some and am currently thinking about trying to resurrect the experience again

As a general view what are the guys and girls views on 3 somes.....do's do not's etc and by the way I am 100% straight

I occasionally see couples on the other site advertising for a third person but most of the ads state they are "Bi couples" and some of the quoted prices are way out of my means

Have thought about MMF but never considered actually doing it...enjoyed many FFM threesomes and the parlour I sometimes use have started doing party afternoons where they have 5/6 girls and the guys are looked after for a few hours...it would be interesting watching a girl get seen to as she gives me owo and vice-versa, and the obvious opporunity for DP...this is personally the way I'd experience MMF rather than booking with a MF couple.

Don't dismiss couples who market themselves as "bi". Some of them list themselves as a "bi couple" even though they state in their profiles it is only the female partner who is bi. Even the ones where the male partner is listed as bi, commonly state that they are happy to play straight if that is the client's preference and I am sure many of the guys are purely gay-for-pay anyway so you don't need to worry about the guy trying anything on while you are there if you don't want it. If I am paying to see a couple (which can indeed be a sizable expense) I expect to be the centre of attention so I do expect a bit of service from the guy as well as the girl but I find even with couples who market themselves as thoroughly bi, and where I have stated that I am looking for bi attention when booking, I still need to restate that when I am there as most of the couples are excessively cautious about going bi with a guy unless he has explicitly stated there and then that that is what he wants. I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone as I haven't had a first-class MMF with a couple for a while so I am a bit out of touch with who is worth seeing out there.

As for dos and don'ts, my feeling about threesomes, whether MMF or MFF, is that you need to take charge and be clear about what you want. In a 1-2-1, I generally like to let things go with the flow but in threesomes with a couple, either an MF or FFcouple, you are the minority and if you let things go with the flow it is more likely that the other two will fall into their tried-and-tested routine and you might be left as more of a third wheel than the third partner.

I have never been to a party as such Mr Bastard, what are they like and do you get any inabitions with several other blokes about

Out of interest what is the parlour? is it in the London catchment area

Don't dismiss couples who market themselves as "bi". Some of them list themselves as a "bi couple" even though they state in their profiles it is only the female partner who is bi. Even the ones where the male partner is listed as bi, commonly state that they are happy to play straight if that is the client's preference and I am sure many of the guys are purely gay-for-pay anyway so you don't need to worry about the guy trying anything on while you are there if you don't want it. If I am paying to see a couple (which can indeed be a sizable expense) I expect to be the centre of attention so I do expect a bit of service from the guy as well as the girl but I find even with couples who market themselves as thoroughly bi, and where I have stated that I am looking for bi attention when booking, I still need to restate that when I am there as most of the couples are excessively cautious about going bi with a guy unless he has explicitly stated there and then that that is what he wants. I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone as I haven't had a first-class MMF with a couple for a while so I am a bit out of touch with who is worth seeing out there.

As for dos and don'ts, my feeling about threesomes, whether MMF or MFF, is that you need to take charge and be clear about what you want. In a 1-2-1, I generally like to let things go with the flow but in threesomes with a couple, either an MF or FFcouple, you are the minority and if you let things go with the flow it is more likely that the other two will fall into their tried-and-tested routine and you might be left as more of a third wheel than the third partner.

thanks DanLeno....much appreciated

I have never been to a party as such Mr Bastard, what are they like and do you get any inabitions with several other blokes about

The party scene is one that you quickly get used too, and its quite suprising how easy you get used too seeing naked bodies of men and women all over the place, you soon loose all inhibitions and join in, the only draw back to some parties, is the guy who wants to shag all the women as soon as he can, or the one who is keeping the one girl to himself, other than that partys are great fun, and im happy to admit I have been to eight of them, and have always found them to be great, the thing is to try to stay as late as possable, as some guys leave early and the girls are going out to enjoy themself's, so you do get a much better ratio later on.

Out of interest what is the parlour? is it in the London catchment area

Never been to one of these parties, they've only recently started offering them. And I'm afraid I'm a midlands man, and the parlour is in Stoke. But I'm certain that anything the midlands can offer can be multiplied by ten - at least - in the capital.

The party scene is one that you quickly get used too, and its quite suprising how easy you get used too seeing naked bodies of men and women all over the place, you soon loose all inhibitions and join in, the only draw back to some parties, is the guy who wants to shag all the women as soon as he can, or the one who is keeping the one girl to himself, other than that partys are great fun, and im happy to admit I have been to eight of them, and have always found them to be great, the thing is to try to stay as late as possable, as some guys leave early and the girls are going out to enjoy themself's, so you do get a much better ratio later on.

thanks Spklors.......any recommendations please

Many an age ago I enjoyed a MFM 3some and am currently thinking about trying to resurrect the experience again As a general view what are the guys and girls views on 3 somes.....do's do not's etc and by the way I am 100% straight I occasionally see couples on the other site advertising for a third person but most of the ads state they are "Bi couples" and some of the quoted prices are way out of my means

My advice is choose your partner well, i had a mare of an experience with another punter and WG which ended in a big argument on here between the guy and the WG with me piggy in the middle. Like any punt once you have located the other guy or while doing so you need to find a WG prepared to offer this and you need to decide and tell her exactly what services you guys want. For example do you want DP which if you do might cost you more than not wanting it which was always the case with me having no interest in anal or seeing anal penetration.

There are differing views on how these punts should be charged as i have seen on previous threads, some say as the WG isnt giving 100% of her attention to each guy she should charge less than her usual full fee x two, others like me know from experience she is doing a lot of work taking on two guys at once so we used to happily give two x her usual full fee and it was well earned. Good luck in finding someone, threads requesting a partner have been posted up on the Information Board including quite recently so you could post on them or start your own if you so wish. :)

Edited by smiths

I've done a few mfm's over the years all with excellent results.

Happy to do more in Manchester or Yorkshire, please PM if anyone wants to play!!!

Parties are usually excellent and i have been to about 300 but if the OP wants DP or even Anal not all parties offer those and some only at certain anal specials. As i have no interest in either it suits me. If going down the party route choose well by doing your research is my advice, in London at least not all party providers are honest.

Parties are a great place to get some MFM action (and MMMF, FFM, FFFM FFFFM for that matter). At first I had all sorts of apprehensions about the thought of sharing a girl & group sex, but once I partook, it did have a very erotic thrill to it and I haven't looked back since.

All the partygoers I've seen observe the necessary etiquette (no MM action), so no worries there, I've even had some really good banter with some guys and the girls, complete strangers but somehow in the same zone. I should imagine trying to find a reliable punting mate for MMF meets is quite difficult, at the parties you will find plenty of guys willing to share a girl and you can easily move on if anything doesn't quite work.

I can recommend this well-run establishment in C. London, closed for hols at the moment but re-opening at the end of April: http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/

No A or DP available though, the MMF is usually one at each end.

I have done a few MFM now and all have been great fun, The trouble I have is finding any in Berkshire.

I have done a few MFM now and all have been great fun, The trouble I have is finding any in Berkshire.

if you come across any in Berks or Bucks please

if you come across any in Berks or Bucks please PM me.......i would be up for it as the second M