Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toomuch

Outcalls On The Outskirts (of London)

7 posts in this topic

I never do outcalls since I don't usually have reason to be staying in a hotel when in this country. But there's this one girl who only does outcalls who I'd love to see. And well, to be honest, there's another "one girl" three or four times a year ;)

Then my inner Scot comes out and refuses to hand over more to the hotel than to the girl, even before the agency has taken their cut.

I found a hotel in Croydon with very good rates and seems the right sort of place for it (fairly anonymous). Is that too far - I wonder if is she might end up going grudgingly and be in a bad mood? Or do they just charge extra for going that sort of distance from the city? Plus, in my experience ANYTHING in Croydon is a nightmare to find no matter how you get there, so she might get lost!

So which hotels and places on the outskirts of London can I go to that are close enough to the centre for it to be reasonable for the girl to get to but a little bit less extortionate? How do you go about finding them? Obviously the web, but what sites? Do you book in advance?

Another thing I wonder is are many girls less keen to work / travel on weekends? Whenever I go on the train on a weekend it seems they're always doing "scheduled engineering work" :mellow:

Why does the girl have to come from the city? Can't you book a girl from Croydon (or close to it) if you're in Croydon?

Why does the girl have to come from the city? Can't you book a girl from Croydon (or close to it) if you're in Croydon?

I think the OP has a specific girl he's interested in seeing, who only does outcalls.

I'd like to book a specific girl, and I don't live in Croydon. I just don't want to spend over 100 quid for one hour in a hotel.

Try www.laterooms.com

Talk to the woman in question.

I'd like to book a specific girl, and I don't live in Croydon. I just don't want to spend over 100 quid for one hour in a hotel.

Ooops sorry, didn't read properly!