Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asiantard

Ladies: How Many Men Have You Slept With So Far?

16 posts in this topic

How many men have you had sex with so far ladies??

The rules are:

- Each time you have sex with a punter (including regular punters) count a 1. i.e if you have sex twice with the same punter this week and last week thats= 2

- Sleeping with boyfriend/ husband or if youre in a relationship count as 1

Edited by asiantard

I gave up counting a year or so ago.

At age 30 it was 3 men, at age 43 it was 4 men.

At age 47 it was a lot more.

Now it is half the men in Yorkshire ;) and a few from other counties too.

Hussy....

Lucy :)

I

There are some nosey barstewards on this Board. It really is none of your business.

I know it is none of our business, but there is a salacious thrill in finding out from those who wish to share!! Lol

I know it is none of our business, but there is a salacious thrill in finding out from those who wish to share!! Lol

I would call it 'mindless' rather than 'salacious'. If you get your jollies out of reading threads like this, you are too young to have taken up punting. Someone recently asked, on another thread, 'where have all the old-timers on this board gone?' Elsewhere. Threads like this help answer 'why'. :angry: Edited by Tiggy 7

I would call it 'mindless' rather than 'salacious'. If you get your jollies out of reading threads like this, you are too young to have taken up punting. Someone recently asked, on another thread, 'where have all the old-timers on this board gone?' Elsewhere. Threads like this help answer 'why'. :angry:

You are quite entitled to your view, I happen to find threads such as this entertaining and amusing and a pleasant diversion from the toils of daily life. I am sorry that my comment made you so angry, though I fail to see why my viewpoint should be any less valid than yours and why you should take such exception. Still, life goes on....

You are quite entitled to your view, I happen to find threads such as this entertaining and amusing and a pleasant diversion from the toils of daily life. I am sorry that my comment made you so angry, though I fail to see why my viewpoint should be any less valid than yours and why you should take such exception. Still, life goes on....

It's really not your comment, sdp, it's the fact that threads like this threaten to turn the PunterNet UK Forum into an internet version of the Cartoon Network. I appreciate that some of us may have grown a tad curmudgeonly over the years, but it is difficult to balance off babysitting v adult entertainment.

As for 'life goes on', indeed. You and OP no doubt have another 60 years ahead of you. I don't have a PlayStation so I tend to seek out alternatives that are more appropriate to my age. But as long as there's no ChildLock on your computer, bless you my child (with apologies to Reverend Dick). ^_^

not interested in the numbers.

I'm merely interested: will she be a good quality bed-partner when we meet ?

slept with?

i have slept with only 2 women. had sex with quite a few more tho!

Edited by Coventrypunter

Appreciate your comments, Tiggy. The fact is for me PN serves a broad church (to maintain a theme) and in my opinion it's value is not unrelated to it's diversity. If I need sage advice, it is freely given by those with more experience, if I need information on a variety of issues, I can usually find what I need, if I want to find a particular lady or service then this is always the first port of call. PN serves these purposes well. I also enjoy the less serious side, those posts which raise a smile or topics which catch the eye.

I would like to think that as long as the former continues from strength to strength, there is room for the latter, offering something to everyone.

Appreciate your comments, Tiggy. The fact is for me PN serves a broad church (to maintain a theme) and in my opinion it's value is not unrelated to it's diversity. If I need sage advice, it is freely given by those with more experience, if I need information on a variety of issues, I can usually find what I need, if I want to find a particular lady or service then this is always the first port of call. PN serves these purposes well. I also enjoy the less serious side, those posts which raise a smile or topics which catch the eye.

I would like to think that as long as the former continues from strength to strength, there is room for the latter, offering something to everyone.

**, shucks. Okay, and I'd just as soon you didn't scroll back through all of my own past Forum posts, I might add.

I'm all for diversity as a precursor to 'Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men', if you will excuse my seasonal confusion. Normally I would merely quickly scroll past threads with titles like this one, close my eyes and try to think about beautiful naked Thai maidens cavorting in the surf at Phuket on a moonlit night, and lean back and smile. Why worry about what the kids are doing upstairs? :P

I see (above) that Galahad won't let me be folksy today - Aye Dubya set off his ChildLock. :D

Edited by Tiggy 7

not interested in the numbers. I'm merely interested: will she be a good quality bed-partner when we meet ?

Same here. :)

So asiantard, the next time you have a punt, I'd love you to put that exact question to the Lady. :o

If this forum is indeed a place for the dissemination of thoughts, advice & opinion you really do owe it to us to put the ethical validity of that fascinating query to the test, in a real world situation. :blink:

My only advice would be not to make it someone you'd actually like to see again... :ph34r:

Nudge nudge, wink wink, indeed. :)

Does it matter?

No not at all, I don't think so.

It doesn't matter how many people you sleep with, you only remember the special ones anyway!