Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samwise

London Liasons

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am a fairly experienced punter but have only met ladies in the provinces. I will be working in London for a few weeks and would like some guidance about meeting girls. There do not seem to be typical parlours such as I frequent in Manchester.

What is the best way to meet girls for a reasonable cost and at short notice - I work irregular hours and so booking in advance could be tricky.

Would I be best off calling an agency and seeing a girl at my hotel or are I calls easily available? - I will be working near Faringdon tube station and staying near Kings Cross.

Thanks

staying near kings cross puts the piccadilly line in easy reach which gets you to south ken and hod

it also puts golders green/east finchley within reach for the bunnylounge on the northern line

or a little further afield the met line gets you to harrow and silkandstockings

my recommendation would be south ken and house of divine but their london place does get booked up so a walk in may not yield a result (both a positive -they are really good, and a negative - so good they get booked up quick, all rolled into one)

Edited by chimpsleague

staying near kings cross puts the piccadilly line in easy reach which gets you to south ken and hod

it also puts golders green/east finchley within reach for the bunnylounge on the northern line

my recommendation would be south ken and house of divine but their london place does get booked up so a walk in may not yield a result (both a positive -they are really good, and a negative - so good they get booked up quick, all rolled into one)

Its a bit of a walk from East Finchley to the Bunny Lounge which is in Hampstead but the East Finchley end. They also have premises in Archway as well. Last time i rang TBL i was quoted £200 for an hour with no kissing at all so went elsewhere. HOD SK at £120 an hour is obviously far better VFM. :)

HOD is appointment only, so there's no 'walking-in' per say.