CoolTiger

Would You Class Rubbing Bare Cock On Clit As Bb?

141 posts in this topic

Further to the post below, in which the girl allows the above service, would you class it as a provision of BB service???

If asked, would you take up on the offer (not necessarily with the girl below)?

Would any punters admit to to doing this whilst punting?

The girl concerned is English Dirty Slut

The Exact quote from her profile states:

a>RUB YOUR BARE COCK ALL OVER MY TIGHT WET JUICY ENGLISH PUSSY.

In case you want to read up more on her.....

http://www.punternet...__1#entry390061

Edited by CoolTiger

In view of the recent topic about this lady, i await with baited breath, comments on this one!!!

The objection to BB, as I understand it, is that it is the easiest way of passing on or acquiring what in my distant youth was called VD! On that basis, I'd say that, yes, the activity that you describe comes within the meaning of "BB".

Edited by Irgendeiner

Whether it's officially BB or not doesn't matter to me. It's clearly an unsafe practice and would definitely mean that I would not be visiting the, undoubtedly charming, Ms Slut. Each to their own though.

can u pass anything like that? Im sure aids can only be passed by full penetration but not sure about other stds

can u pass anything like that? Im sure aids can only be passed by full penetration but not sure about other stds

Oh dear.

Theres a fair few than are passed merely by skin to skin contact

Oh dear.

HIV can be transmitted by contact with bodily fluids in this manner, however very unlikey; probably more likely to be knocked over walking across the road. The highest chances of transmitting the virus is through blood/semen or blood/blood, which is why unprotected anal sex is such a risk. Obviously, other less life-threatening yet unpleasant viral, fungal and bacterial infections could be spread.

I have had ladies tease me with this kind of service in the past and have not contracted anything.

Its quite common to be in contact vaginal lips to erection, for example if your foreplay has started with a lot of french kissing with stroking of the penis during this process. I have been in this kind of contact, sometimes within an inch or so of penetration on a number of occasions. I actually described one such in a field report not so long ago; the only difference being that I had already had my cock washed. (Thai grl, normal thing). I have also had a girl with large labia wrap them right round my cock (well at least half way round lol) and massage it; the lady and I were well known to each other.

I cant imagine a girl doing that before a cock inspection.

However I don't see it as having any special bb connnotation and there is no reason to single out a girl because she offes the service. Its a good thing she's proud of her pussy lips so she can do it, as an 'outie' reduction is a common cosmetic procedure these days. I know the op described clit rubbing, veyr similar.

Edited by one eyed panda

Further to the post below, in which the girl allows the above service, would you class it as a provision of BB service??? If asked, would you take up on the offer (not necessarily with the girl below)? Would any punters admit to to doing this whilst punting? The girl concerned is English Dirty Slut The Exact quote from her profile states: a>RUB YOUR BARE COCK ALL OVER MY TIGHT WET JUICY ENGLISH PUSSY. In case you want to read up more on her..... http://www.punternet...__1#entry390061

Her wording here would ensure i didnt book her. As to the actual risk involved, i am no expert so dont know but wouldnt be prepared to risk it anyway.

The great puzzle with such a profile and more so with those that offer BB penetration is it must mean these WGs get enough punters to make it worth their while continuing to advertise they offer BB, knowing that there are punters who will avoid them just because they do advertise they offer it. That tells me BB is a popular service in reality, enough to sustain these WGs anyway.

Its quite common to be in contact vaginal lips to erection, for example if your foreplay has started with a lot of french kissing with stroking of the penis during this process. I have been in this kind of contact, sometimes within an inch or so of penetration on a number of occasions. I actually described one such in a field report not so long ago; the only difference being that I had already had my cock washed. (Thai grl, normal thing). I have also had a girl with large labia wrap them right round my cock (well at least half way round lol) and massage it; the lady and I were well known to each other. I cant imagine a girl doing that before a cock inspection. However I don't see it as having any special bb connnotation and there is no reason to single out a girl because she offes the service. Its a good thing she's proud of her pussy lips so she can do it, as an 'outie' reduction is a common cosmetic procedure these days. I know the op described clit rubbing, veyr similar.

A WG inspecting your cock doesnt necessarily prove you havent got anything though, you could have something with no obvious sign of it of course.

I keep my bare cock away from the WGs pussy or arse unless condomed up on the grounds of i cant be too careful.

Her wording here would ensure i didnt book her. As to the actual risk involved, i am no expert so dont know but wouldnt be prepared to risk it anyway.

The great puzzle with such a profile and more so with those that offer BB penetration is it must mean these WGs get enough punters to make it worth their while continuing to advertise they offer BB, knowing that there are punters who will avoid them just because they do advertise they offer it. That tells me BB is a popular service in reality, enough to sustain these WGs anyway.

Just a hunch, but I suspect that the vast majority of profiles of WGs 'enjoying' BB on the purple site are posted by pimps or promoters rather than the WGs, themselves. A cursory scan tells me that the vast majority of these profiles are for EE girls, with several nearly-identical details and locations, that clearly share a common author. Others absolutely scream out 'SCAM' to anyone not completely blinded by animal desire.

Once again, the purple site can be a good source of 'indie' talent but only as a reference point and an indication where to BEGIN more careful research and thought. Like you, I've found a number of 'winners' there since I stopped using agencies but my best research has been done when I was both sober and sated. :)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Just a hunch, but I suspect that the vast majority of profiles of WGs 'enjoying' BB on the purple site are posted by pimps or promoters rather than the WGs, themselves. A cursory scan tells me that the vast majority of these profiles are for EE girls, with several nearly identical details and locations, that clearly share a common author. Others absolutely scream out 'SCAM' to anyone not completely blinded by animal desire. Once again, the purple site can be a good source of indie talent but only as a reference and an indication where to BEGIN more careful research and thought. Like you, I've found a number of 'winners' since I stopped using agencies but my best research has been done when I was sober and sated. :)

And of course another thing at play here is which you have posted in the past is are all these WGs or whoever does their profiles aware what BB means, i know after you posted about it i spoke to a number of mainly EE WGs and most thought it meant OWO. So at least some dont know what the terms mean potentially losing them business. So some may not actually be offering BB at all, thing is to my mind if the profile does mention BB it puts me off so i dont bother trying to find out whether in that case they really do or not offer BB. Learn the abbreviations seems good sense to me.

I do exclude profiles that also list unprotected sex from this as well as BB, to me that speaks for itself and is very clear, if a WG doesnt know what unprotected sex means to my mind i dont wish to meet her. :)

Without specific medical knowledge but with some personal experience, I would consider ANY glans/foreskin contact with the labia as BB and with consequent risk. Some girls will allow this in the shower, which must reduce but not eliminate the risk compared with prolonged and deep actual penetration.

I do enjoy and consider reasonably safe, bare contact between pussy and balls/penis shaft - as in cowgirl pussy slide where the lady doesn't slide to the business end!

Daffon

I would class this as BB, various things can be passed in this manor including gonorrhea, genital warts, chlamydia and herpes. Not nice. I do not appreciate it it on the very few ocasions when clients assume this to be fine. Plus why should it be assumed all WG's are on the pill and don't rely on condoms as their main form of contraception. Not only that but I feel that a few seconds pleasure is hardly worth catching something like herpes which is incurable. It amazes me especially when married punters want this service as it shows absolutely no respect for their partners.

Fully endorse Tiggy and Smiths posts re BB profiles and EE girls. It's most confusing and I would always avoid punting one myself and suspect I miss out on some good cheap possibles.

Back to the OP, I would not generally want to risk this but do remember with longing a favourite regular of mine years ago in Leeds (Cindy

anyone?), who I can mention as she is now long retired, who would sit cowgirl and rub her fanny area lightly onto my penis with no penetration of course. I think I would have stopped straightaway any lady I didn't know well from doing this but with her it was so intimate and erotic.

I should point out this was well before recent STI checks with clean bill of health

And of course another thing at play here is which you have posted in the past is are all these WGs or whoever does their profiles aware what BB means, i know after you posted about it i spoke to a number of mainly EE WGs and most thought it meant OWO.doesnt know what unprotected sex means to my mind i dont wish to meet her. :)

Agreed, for those who appear to be genuine 'indies' rather than amongst 3-6 WGs that were posted on the same date at the same location, in the same style (if not with identical text), 'last viewed' on an identical date and often 'available today'. Although I generally prefer oriental lovelies, as I regularly bore the world by proclaiming, I definitely have a soft spot for Polish girls (including our untouchable weekly cleaning lass) and any purple site profile that mentions 'Polish' in its text or lists 'Polish' as her primary (hell, even her second) language gets my complete attention. But if in doubt, clarify over the phone before booking, right?

Oh dear.

did i say something wrong? Im always open to correction if i said something wrong

Fully endorse Tiggy and Smiths posts re BB profiles and EE girls. It's most confusing and I would always avoid punting one myself and suspect I miss out on some good cheap possibles.

Back to the OP, I would not generally want to risk this but do remember with longing a favourite regular of mine years ago in Leeds (Cindy

anyone?), who I can mention as she is now long retired, who would sit cowgirl and rub her fanny area lightly onto my penis with no penetration of course. I think I would have stopped straightaway any lady I didn't know well from doing this but with her it was so intimate and erotic.

I should point out this was well before recent STI checks with clean bill of health

As an aging punter, I have had similar close calls from time to time - I am not one for donning a condom as I walk through the front door - and obviously no approach or technique is flawless, but as a rule of thumb I try to anticipate the throes of passion (with fingers crossed) and keep a clear head until that confounded safety device is securely in place. :mad:

did i say something wrong? Im always open to correction if i said something wrong

Jon, I'm afraid you appear completely lost much of the time. Try googling 'erotic GPS' for assistance but be sure to tick the box for 'I'm feeling lucky'!

ps, no offense intended, but I must admit a bit of curiosity about your board name. I've always assumed that a Slavic surname ending in 'eva' was a female. Promise me that you are not 'Xenia' in disguise! :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

Any contact between sex organs of male and female without condom is BB. Almost all sort of infections can pass by this. Whether HIV virus can be contracted by rubbing penis on clit is debatable, but surely there is a remote possiblity. Like there is always a small probability of contracting HIV even by oral sex and also by kissing. HIV virus are found in almost all body fluids in different proportions and hence probabiltiy of infection of HIV by kissing is very low and may be 1 in million or less so.

Since there is very less distance between clitoris and vagina and there is a possiblity of rubbing fuilds during sex play, touching clit with penis is very unsafe.

Those who avoid BB offering WG must surely avoid WG who have allowed clients to rub their clits with penis.

Jon, I'm afraid you appear completely lost much of the time. Try googling 'erotic GPS' for assistance but be sure to tick the box for 'I'm feeling lucky'!

ps, no offense intended, but I must admit a bit of curiosity about your board name. I've always assumed that a Slavic surname ending in 'eva' was a female. Promise me that you are not 'Xenia' in disguise! :P

well i meant correction concerning my statement on the spread of std's via full penetration lol but general advice is always good too. Perhaps a pm is more suitable than publicly though. I promise im not a wg in disguise lol, ill be hopefully attending the pnet meet in june/july so if ur there we can get a beer n meet face to face, if im xenia in disguise i think ill have to be the master of disguise to pull that off lol

i admit, i stole the surname izanbiyeva off of the 3 times world champion polevolter ilayna izanbiyeva, i wanted an individual punter name that id easily remember when i get asked my name by wgs, i didnt realise in slavic culture that a woman took a different surname to men, interesting point though and well spotted. Shes a russian pole volter. Im still keepin the name tho lol

Don't worry Jon! :)

This thread should probably be moved to Health & Safety.

It would probably be a good idea to read up on Wiki about how the various STIs are tranmitted, rather than speculate here.

Mr Bastard is quite correct, transmission of HIV is very unlikely by 'cock-to-clit' contact. This is for 2 main reasons:

1. The HIV virus is relatively 'unviable' - it degrades and ceases to become infective if it is outside its host's cells for more than a few seconds;

2. To actually receive the infection, there needs to be a breach in the skin/ epithelium of the recipient, e.g. a graze or scratch, which will allow the virus to enter the recipent's own bloodstream/ interstitial fluids.

Other nasties, however, are way more easily transmitted by such contact, including

genital warts

syphilis - particuarly if a chancre is present near either partners' genitals

gonorrhea - especially if there is any pre-cum emission

chlamydia.

The risks are of cross-infection are low, but other variations in sexual contact can increase the risk of transmission further. For example, unprotected 69 followed by DFK, followed by more unprotected 69 can simutaneously transfer different genital infections from both partners to each other.

The chances are much lower than full, unprotected penetration (BB), and particularly unprotected anal sex, but the risk is still there depending on the type of infection, any grazes/ scratches to the genitals, poor personal hygiene, or if one or both people are immunocompromised.

Personally, I have let a couple of wgs I trusted do clit-to-shaft rubbing on a couple of occasions, and I've never picked up an STI since I've been punting (almost 4 years).

I also enjoy OWO and 69.

I guess it's the old 'risk vs benefits' thing again.

Edited by Reverend Dick

Agreed, for those who appear to be genuine 'indies' rather than amongst 3-6 WGs that were posted on the same date at the same location, in the same style (if not with identical text), 'last viewed' on an identical date and often 'available today'. Although I generally prefer oriental lovelies, as I regularly bore the world by proclaiming, I definitely have a soft spot for Polish girls (including our untouchable weekly cleaning lass) and any purple site profile that mentions 'Polish' in its text or lists 'Polish' as her primary (hell, even her second) language gets my complete attention. But if in doubt, clarify over the phone before booking, right?

Definitely right Tiggy and thanks for the chuckle about your cleaning lass. :D :D

Don't worry Jon! :) This thread should probably be moved to Health & Safety. It would probably be a good idea to read up on Wiki about how the various STIs are tranmitted, rather than speculate here. Mr Bastard is quite correct, transmission of HIV is very unlikely by 'cock-to-clit' contact. This is for 2 main reasons: 1. The HIV virus is relatively 'unviable' - it degrades and ceases to become infective if it is outside its host's cells for more than a few seconds; 2. To actually receive the infection, there needs to be a breach in the skin/ epithelium of the recipient, e.g. a graze or scratch, which will allow the virus to enter the recipent's own bloodstream/ interstitial fluids. Other nasties, however, are way more easily transmitted by such contact, including genital warts syphilis - particuarly if a chancre is present near either partners' genitals gonorrhea - especially if there is any pre-cum emission chlamydia. The risks are of cross-infection are low, but other variations in sexual contact can increase the risk of transmission further. For example, unprotected 69 followed by DFK, followed by more unprotected 69 can simutaneously transfer different genital infections from both partners to each other. The chances are much lower than full, unprotected penetration (BB), and particularly unprotected anal sex, but the risk is still there depending on the type of infection, any grazes/ scratches to the genitals, poor personal hygiene, or if one or both people are immunocompromised. Personally, I have let a couple of wgs I trusted do clit-to-shaft rubbing on a couple of occasions, and I've never picked up an STI since I've been punting (almost 4 years). I also enjoy OWO and 69. I guess it's the old 'risk vs benefits' thing again.
Great information here Reverend. :) Edited by smiths