Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carty

Longer Meetings

16 posts in this topic

Hiya,

First post. Be kind!

Been using the purple site a bit. I noticed that for outcalls a lot of prices are £100 - 1hr; £200 - 2hr and £300 - 3hr and so on....

Anyway, I really like longer meetings (I offer a BFE!! :D ) but I can't help thiink that the longer the meeting is, the better the "per hour" price should be. Is it because most people go for 1hr meetings and a lot of attention isn't made for 1hr+ meetings?

If you think the time taken getting ready, plus travel there and maybe back the return per hour is the least on the 1 hr meeting.

Or is my business brain working overtime???? :wacko:

I met a brilliant girl last year. She worked with other girls at £80 an hour and clearly got half. So we organised for her to meet me at my hotel and I paid her £200 and she stayed for ages. We had a real party. Cocktails in the bar, wine, music, smoking out the windows and she made more money than in the shithole I first met her.

Anyway, I ramble.

Most of us charge more for the first hour.

Opportunity cost seems to be something else you've forgotten. Should she give you a discount when she could see someone at her full, 1st hour rate?

At £100 an hour, should she discount?

Longer bookings are more fun and financially a better deal, if you can afford it that is.

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting an awesome girl and if we meet up its always at least a few hours.

Another question for you all - if you had £500 to blow would you

a) do a one off overnight?

or

B) several 1 hour sessions?

That's exactly my dilemma blkcountry, I really like the idea of a longer booking but I think I would always be thinking about the other 3 bookings I'd missed out on.

It is the ultimate punter dilemma hc, ha!

What I’ve found is if you're gonna do an overnight make sure you find the right girl first to eliminate any regrets afterwards!

I just think I'd object to paying a lady £80 an hour to sleep, I'm a Yorkshireman!!

Most independent girls play around with their pricing to work out what works for them and because they are inde they may change their rates according to client and circumstances, some will discount for subsequent hours and some won't and that will vary sometimes client on client. A good client who is an enjoyable booking might get a better rate the next time, but one who is tricky or hard work may not! It will probably also depend on how busy she is, if you catch a girl on a quiet week you may be able to get a lower price, but again some ladies stick to their set price regardless. Many women state they will be offended by negotiation on their rate and to be honest someone asking me outright by email will probably get short thrift from me, but someone who I have met and get on with might do better if they say OK I want to book you for 4 hours next time, but I can really only stretch to £xxx.

I understand why you think that lowering the rate for longer bookings may increase business, but long bookings can be hard work and hellish with a man you don't click with- a good WG will act her socks off with a client she feels no natural chemistry with or is bored by or if his techniques are lacking (I'm not suggesting this in your case, am speaking generally!) and its hard work so may girls will stick to their rates to make it feel worthwhile!

As said above if you do do an overnight only do it with someone you know you get on with! It can be a long night if you run out of steam or conversation after the first hour!

I understand why you think that lowering the rate for longer bookings may increase business, but long bookings can be hard work and hellish with a man you don't click with- a good WG will act her socks off with a client she feels no natural chemistry with or is bored by or if his techniques are lacking (I'm not suggesting this in your case, am speaking generally!) and its hard work so may girls will stick to their rates to make it feel worthwhile!

I think this is a good point Lydia and backed up by the pricing structure on quite a few girls profiles whereby the hourly rate actually increases for longer bookings, e.g. £100 for 1 hour, £220 for 2 hours etc. This can only be because the girls concerned prefer shorter bookings, probably for the reasons you give.

I personally am quite partial to a 2 hour booking and am a sucker for a good discount over the 1 hour rate.

Longer bookings are more fun and financially a better deal, if you can afford it that is.

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting an awesome girl and if we meet up its always at least a few hours.

Another question for you all - if you had £500 to blow would you

a) do a one off overnight?

or

:cool: several 1 hour sessions?

I go to parties and punt with an Indie, i have no interest in overnighters so out of the £500 i would have around £150 left which i could use on my next punt.

Hiya, First post. Be kind! Been using the purple site a bit. I noticed that for outcalls a lot of prices are £100 - 1hr; £200 - 2hr and £300 - 3hr and so on.... Anyway, I really like longer meetings (I offer a BFE!! :D ) but I can't help thiink that the longer the meeting is, the better the "per hour" price should be. Is it because most people go for 1hr meetings and a lot of attention isn't made for 1hr+ meetings? If you think the time taken getting ready, plus travel there and maybe back the return per hour is the least on the 1 hr meeting. Or is my business brain working overtime???? :wacko: I met a brilliant girl last year. She worked with other girls at £80 an hour and clearly got half. So we organised for her to meet me at my hotel and I paid her £200 and she stayed for ages. We had a real party. Cocktails in the bar, wine, music, smoking out the windows and she made more money than in the shithole I first met her. Anyway, I ramble.

Welcome to the forum Carty. :) I have found many WGs do offer a discount on 3-4 hour bookings over 1-2 hour ones. I never haggle with 1-2 hour punts because i would of chosen a WG whose rate i had already decided was reasonable, but with longer bookings i will ask if there is a discount and most often there is although i dont often punt longer than 1-2 hours at a 121 punt nowadays. If i do its usually with a good or better regular perhaps a brilliant newbie and the cost is then secondary to the service on offer within what i think is VFM.

Politely ask is my advice, you wont know unless you do. I usually say i would like to book a 4 hour punt please for example, could you tell me what that costs, many times the reply has been less than the WGs 4x hour rate, this way she has set the rate anyway so no hint of haggling or negotiating as some call it. :)

I just think I'd object to paying a lady £80 an hour to sleep, I'm a Yorkshireman!!

My longest punt ever was about 68 hours for £1800, so that's about £25.50 per hour, if you look at it like that.

Obviously that contains quite a large element of "time and companionship" as well as the bonking, and I paid for the hotel and entertainment.

£25 an hour! Well done Barry.

tip: Always start with 1 or 2 hrs at advertized rate.

then see how thing click and develop.

sometimes you get lucky.

Both "the business" (e.g. you come back as a customer)

and "the discount" (if she likes you and is if she is willing/able to give you time, e.g. possibly miss other opportunities)

have to be earned. That takes a few meets.

I think a lot of ladies will go way over time if we are with someone they like and click with, and also have nothing else to do that day.

The secret is to book for a reasonable time period and let her go with the flow, don't push to out stay your welcome.

She is in control of what she wishes to do time wise.

Booking for just an hour and being there five hours later is amazing in my opinion.

I have done 4 hour meets and the chap is still there ages and ages after the set time.

Like wise I have done over night meets that have turned in to nearly 24 hours!

It is all fine and dandy if you both are happy with it, just do not type it up in a review any where though!

Lucy :)

Like wise I have done over night meets that have turned in to nearly 24 hours!

Nearly 24 hours! Something new to add to my bucket list. :cool:

Nearly 24 hours! Something new to add to my bucket list. :cool:

I must stress though that those meetings are with chaps I see a lot of, not first timers.....