Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hcfc

Taking Photos....

10 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been covered, I did search the forum and couldn't find anything.

What's your views on taking photos during a booking? I've done it on 3 occasions and I've enjoyed it, an obvious bonus is that I have something to remind me of the meeting.

Usually I've taken a few glamour type photos before we get down to business, then a few BJ snaps, then the camera gets forgotten about.

I do find though that it does intrude a bit, it's not the same viewing an hour booking from behind a camera.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on men taking photos, do you enjoy it, or just feel a bit awkward?

Guys, any recommendations on ladies who clearly enjoy this activity?

Never taken a photo of a wg and its not something thats ever occurred to me

I did have one wg who for some strange reason really wanted to take a picture, using her phone, of my erect you know what, she was fairly persistent so I said ok :eek:

Not going to tell you who it was though :ph34r:

Edited by BillGoldberg

Its something I'd love to do and would consider a bonus to my meeting.

Did you pay extra for the photos or did you just ask politely?

As with most things, some will quite happily, some won't and some will under certain conditions (no facial shots etc). If this important to you check available information, is it specifically referred to as a no no? If this is the case, respect it and move on or not, depending on how important it is to you. If there is no reference at all, then a polite enquiry may yield results, but again respect the decision as it shows a great deal of trust to allow someone to take pictures of this nature. If the lady lists being filmed then you can discuss it pre punt just as you would when confirming the availability of any other service. As to additional charge, some do and some don't but virtually all insist on them being for your own private use and not to be posted anywhere!

I've never taken a pic of a wg. Yet.. One of my regs sent me a pic of her tits and her in some leggings coz she knows i like leggings. This was a very nice suprise and a lovely pic i can go back and look at. I'm seeing her again on wednesday so i'm gonna ask to take a pic of her bum. I wouldn't advise trying this with someone for the 1st time it may put them off but with a regular it should be ok and if she says no then so be it. You don't ask you don't get. I can understand girls saying no coz some guys are sleazy and will put it on the net.

I'm a keen amateur photographer but if I wanted this service I would book as a modelling shoot.

However if any ladies in Milton Keynes want to try my "services" please feel free to PM me. I would be happy to do an exchange of photography experience for portfolio for you, no charges either way.

I have got a few pics as souvenirs, stored safely on a memory stick with all traces wiped. A few times i have offered to do pics, there are girls around with huge galleries, how do you think they get them? Lol.

I have also done 2 videos, but I don't think either will see the light of day as both girls have since retired without using them.

On a long punt, this can be a great break between rounds, usually leads naturally to the second or third round. I love pursuading the girls into unladylike poses, its never difficult.

For me another good example of something I wouldn't dream of doing normally but might with a well established regular. One regular who WS's me is ok me photoing or videoing the event (her face being well out of picture) and these always give me good memories. The phone or camera seems to survive the splashes ok! Close up vids of her using her vibrator to orgasm are also good fun

Panda, did you get additional time for taking photos for the ladies galleries? How did you raise that arrangement with them, sounds like everyone wins there!!

Pacifist, good work getting a WG to send you a pic of her tits, I bet that made your day!!

I thought about leaving a video camera running in the corner next time (with the ladies permission) as that seems the best way to avoid distracting my attention from enjoying time with the lady.

Lol it did indeed. I couldn't see her one time coz of work commitments so she showed me what i'd be missing :wub: