softlad

How old are you..... No really?

50 posts in this topic

In an age where 'Milfs' are sought after,

(I've even come across the term 'Gilf'.... use your imagination)

Why would your average Wg feel the need to shave off the years?

In these enlightened times surely there is a market for all ages.

I'm just 40, and personaly would'nt look at below 25 when choosing a lady,

but I don't relly have an upper limit, hell how old is Joan Collins, Stephanie Beecham?

I'd pay good money to experiance that class of lady.

So over to you....

Ladies why the deceit :P? (we arn't fooled you know)

And Gents, How old would you go :D?

Well I personally don't lie when it comes to age, I don't see the point of it either! I'm 28, and I can't do anything to change it! Yes I could pass for a few years younger or older, but really what is the point of me doing that??

I know a lot of girls do tell a few untruths when it comes to age, and I guess maybe it could be a confidence thing for them?? Also, some of us WG's have 2 separate life's that they prefer to keep professional and personal life's totally separate. I don't know many girls who work under their real names, so that they can try and keep a little more annoyonmous, and I guess slightly changing your age helps keep those who don't want to be found out, being found out!

This has been discussed many times in the past. Some ladies and agencies think it's better for business to shave off years. Trouble is this means when a woman states her true age, she isn't believed and many guys will presume she is 5 years older instead.

As a result I've had chaps arrive and be a little taken aback since they'd added the standard 5 years on, only to find I am actually telling the truth and in fact can look a few years younger than I do say. The same goes for dress size too.

Each to their own really.

I have a little joke when I'm asked over the phone "If you can prove I'm not 34 you can have the booking for free".

51 and getting more randy with every passing year! Having more sex now than when I was in my 30's...though I was married then mind...hehehe

I don't know why everyone shaves so many yrs off it's okay if they look the age they are trying to come across as but I had a girl come in for an interview the other day who said she was 30 when she got here she told me she was 56! (and looked older then that! how could I then sell her at 30??)

I was genuine 18 when I started and now I am 20.. I guess I couldn't knock a few years off though as I would have been illegal but thinking back now I think if I had thought about it more I would have put my age as older most people are scared to see 18 yos as they think we will be useless lol..

xx

I saw some lady on NA that has been 27 for about the last 8 years and hasn't updated the pictures either I think.

Silly :P

In an age where 'Milfs' are sought after,

(I've even come across the term 'Gilf'.... use your imagination)

Why would your average Wg feel the need to shave off the years?

In these enlightened times surely there is a market for all ages.

I'm just 40, and personaly would'nt look at below 25 when choosing a lady,

but I don't relly have an upper limit, hell how old is Joan Collins, Stephanie Beecham?

I'd pay good money to experiance that class of lady.

So over to you....

Ladies why the deceit :P? (we arn't fooled you know)

And Gents, How old would you go :D?

I am 44 and happily punt with ladies from 18 to mid 40s, but have sometimes punted with ladies in their 50s. I look for a good attitude in my punting, age is very much secondry to that, with services that i require next and looks are the least important, as long as the lady meets my mimimum requirements.

For me a lady lying about a few years here or there is not usually a problem, although in my experience its sometimes the first of many lies. More important for me is to be told the truth about dress size, if a 10 turns out to be a 16 i wouldnt and havent proceeded, as i prefer smaller ladies.

more important for me is to be told the truth about dress size, if a 10 turns out to be a 16 i wouldnt and havent proceeded, as i prefer smaller ladies.

Couldn't agree more. This is a personal bugbear of mine, the Glasgow flat scene is notoriously bad for giving out false details(age and dress size) over the phone. As I prefer the more mature working girls, the age lie doesn't bother me that much, but the dress size kills me every time:mad: I have honestly lost count of the amount of times I have walked out because a size 10/12 over the phone turns out to be a 16+

Personally I am attracted to older women, and I'd love to visit a place that had older women and where the establishment didn't have to lie about their age. It's a little frustrating, especially when you take the time to travel a fair bit. I went to one place last year after being told on the phone that the lady was a slim English women in her early 40s. I got there and she was in her late 50s and several dresses sizes higher then what I'd been told on the phone.

However, having said that. I'd jump at the chance to visit older women that were honestly described and who I felt happy going to see.

Couldn't agree more. This is a personal bugbear of mine, the Glasgow flat scene is notoriously bad for giving out false details(age and dress size) over the phone. As I prefer the more mature working girls, the age lie doesn't bother me that much, but the dress size kills me every time:mad: I have honestly lost count of the amount of times I have walked out because a size 10/12 over the phone turns out to be a 16+

Its simple for me, i only physically fancy ladies who are smaller, 6-12 ideally, 14 rarely, so if she has lied hoping i will think with my dick instead of my brain when i get there, she will find out otherwise. I will then ring my plan b who is usually a lady i have punted with many times. The point is a lot of guys do think with their dicks and go through with the punt, and this will always be the case IMO.

why lie over dress size unless u never intend to meet anyone, of course the punter is going to realise that straightaway used to see that alot on swingers sites as well, or women who wear a few dress sizes too small which actually made them worse looking they must have no confidence in their skin if they cant accept that, im a fat burd n would never dream of saying im a slender lithe thing

or women who wear a few dress sizes too small which actually made them worse looking

Is the wearing of clothing that is obviously too small some kind of current fashion? There seems to be a lot of this around these days.

Is the wearing of clothing that is obviously too small some kind of current fashion? There seems to be a lot of this around these days.

that looks uncomfy as hell, think the worst thing that came out was hipster jeans as some dont have a conception of their size

I agree with the attitude bit, you can gain so much information about a person with the briefest of chats on the phone.

You want someone who sounds like they are going to enjoy entertaining you, be friendly,and flirtatous, the good ones give a vibe off...

I also agree on the size issue, I wish I had centered this thread on that now.

I'm always suspicious when i see, what I call strategicaly taken photo's on a site, the ones that hint at a bit of cleavage, yet hide the saggy tum, or of an ankle? WTF?

Says it all when the high light is the ankle shot!

well I am 32 but look 40ish (stresful unhealthy life) but when I go punting I to go with younger ladies (18-24). I'm paying and want the apsirational aspect of it (i.e. she would never look at me in the street). So Cristal would have been perfect for me then and now...:P

Its simple for me, i only physically fancy ladies who are smaller, 6-12 ideally, 14 rarely, so if she has lied hoping i will think with my dick instead of my brain when i get there, she will find out otherwise. I will then ring my plan b who is usually a lady i have punted with many times. The point is a lot of guys do think with their dicks and go through with the punt, and this will always be the case IMO

TBF, I'm not sure there are that many who actually couldn't get turned on by a woman of the wrong size. Normally I wouldn't consider below a 16 (and one of my worst ever punts happened through breaking that rule) but some slim women - unbelievably, I know - are sexy.

I am 38 but when it comes to the age of the girl that is really not an issue to me. As long as she is good company, attractive (to me) and able to hold a conversation I will (and have) made repeat bookings.

It all depends what we are looking for, I enjoy the company as well as the sexy stuff but some blokes just want to have sex with as attractive a girl they can find. Horses for courses and all that.

TBF, I'm not sure there are that many who actually couldn't get turned on by a woman of the wrong size. Normally I wouldn't consider below a 16 (and one of my worst ever punts happened through breaking that rule) but some slim women - unbelievably, I know - are sexy.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round, my preference is size 8-10.:D

Possibly a size 6. :P

I don't know why everyone shaves so many yrs off it's okay if they look the age they are trying to come across as but I had a girl come in for an interview the other day who said she was 30 when she got here she told me she was 56! (and looked older then that! how could I then sell her at 30??)

I was genuine 18 when I started and now I am 20.. I guess I couldn't knock a few years off though as I would have been illegal but thinking back now I think if I had thought about it more I would have put my age as older most people are scared to see 18 yos as they think we will be useless lol..

xx

A lot are scared by 18yr olds as they think they may be adding years, none of us want to be with anyone that is underage.

A lot are scared by 18yr olds as they think they may be adding years, none of us want to be with anyone that is underage.

I have never experienced that in 25 years of punting, not saying it couldn't happen.

I have never experienced that in 25 years of punting, not saying it couldn't happen.

How can you be 100% certain that the 18yr old you were with wasn't actually 17 or 16 and lying to you? Do you ask to see passports/birth certificates before every punt?

Not saying it has happened but it can, and I am sure does, go on in less reputable places.

How can you be 100% certain that the 18yr old you were with wasn't actually 17 or 16 and lying to you? Do you ask to see passports/birth certificates before every punt?

Not saying it has happened but it can, and I am sure does, go on in less reputable places.

Reputable ??? I doubt that parlours would run that risk, underage girls are more likely to be working the streets.

To answer your question, no obviously I would not ask a girl for her passport, do you really think she would show it to me anyway.

This is an interesting thread. I find ladies between 25 and 40 are my preference but at least two ladies have told me they are 5-10 years older than they advertise (though neither looked it).

Its simple for me, i only physically fancy ladies who are smaller, 6-12 ideally, 14 rarely, so if she has lied hoping i will think with my dick instead of my brain when i get there, she will find out otherwise. I will then ring my plan b who is usually a lady i have punted with many times. The point is a lot of guys do think with their dicks and go through with the punt, and this will always be the case IMO.

I find that this is a difficult topic and sometimes you have to tell a white lie to portray the truth. I am a dress size 12-14 more comfortably a 14 even tho it comes up big but I advertise as a size 10-12. I am 5"11 and to look at would never guess I was a dress size 14 as I have a 25" waist. when I tell my clients they have been known to actually look at the tag in my clothes. My reports have also said that if I was of normal height then would easily be a dress size 8. So i feel that everyones reasons for little white lies can be very different although I can appreciate why a guy would be dissapointed that he wasnt told the truth. But if by eye you look as you lied then where is the harm. x

I'm 33 and say I am I don't see the point in lying about my age but guys do say "How old are you really love?"

Also my size I say I'm a 10 - 12 slim but curvy and again guys will say "What size are you really?" or "Are you slim or big?" :D

I understand why I mean alot of places do give out false ages and measurements but I don't get why they think all guys want the same type of lady?

We come in all shapes and sizes and thats how you guys like us right :D