Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigMig

Duo Booking

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I'd enquired with an Agency about an outcall 1 hour duo booking. The outcall rate was higher than the incall rate and I assumed that this would cover any travel costs.

I'd booked a hotel about stops from the bottom of the Northern line and, as far as I'm aware both ladies are based in London, but the agency wanted another £70 to cover travel costs. I didn't go ahead with the booking as it would've cost too much for my pocket, but I was wondering if anyone else had experience of this ?

Whilst I appreciate that the ladies need to cover their costs, I assumed that this would be covered by the higher outcall rate.

Thanks

Shame, as you'd booked the room as well. I always take a few extra tenners, especially when ladies are visiting me. Strictly speaking, any additional costs should have been agreed before hand; as your post states, fees couldn't be agreed, so the booking didn't go ahead.

Just hope you had a back-up...

Hi

I'd enquired with an Agency about an outcall 1 hour duo booking. The outcall rate was higher than the incall rate and I assumed that this would cover any travel costs.

I'd booked a hotel about stops from the bottom of the Northern line and, as far as I'm aware both ladies are based in London, but the agency wanted another £70 to cover travel costs. I didn't go ahead with the booking as it would've cost too much for my pocket, but I was wondering if anyone else had experience of this ?

Whilst I appreciate that the ladies need to cover their costs, I assumed that this would be covered by the higher outcall rate.

Thanks

I dont do Outcalls but my advice is always seek confirmation of all the costs involved, dont assume anything in punting. :)

Hi,

I was going to be staying in London anyway, as I'd already made plans to do a few things while I was there, so haven't lost out on the hotel room, I just thought that I'd try and sort out a punt while I was there.