Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
southernboy

Wanna Do It Doggy Style?

42 posts in this topic

A post on another thread suggested that when the lady says this she really means she wants to wrap things up. Being naive, when asked this, Ive always assumed it's because the lady likes it or knows i will like it - which I do, immensely. On the other hand, as suggested by the other slightly more cynical poster, I accept it means less of my face bearing down on her and, of course, I always come very quickly this way - even second or third time!

Please tell me my initial assumption was correct!!!!

I always find having to stand up for the National Anthem to be THE sign that it's time to go. In truth though it's definitely because she doesn't want to look at you - ok us :D

You are always going to get cynical replies on threads, I do many myself!

I feel sorry in one way that some guys have become hardened cynical punters, they obviously are not really getting it right somehow in their paid sex meets to continue to maintain such cynical view points.

Doggie position makes the cock go up deeper, and in my experience a lot of men do cum quicker that way than lets say doing it in mish position.

I like it that way as it goes up higher, that is the only reason, not so I then do not have to look at the mans face.

When I fuck, I usually will ask the guy which way he would like it, if he says "you choose", I will say lets do it all ways then.

A lot will fuck in many ways, a lot won't .......as once the cock goes in, the damn thing explodes inside me!

Lucy :)

I always find having to stand up for the National Anthem to be THE sign that it's time to go. In truth though it's definitely because she doesn't want to look at you - ok us :D

See another cynical old bugger! :D

See another cynical old bugger! :D

Yes Lucy - i must stop, Perhaps when i'm in for the sense of humour bypass next week, i can get them to remove the cynic in me as well. Many thanks for detailing your doggie experience by the way - you now have PM hehe ;)

Many thanks for detailing your doggie experience by the way - you now have PM hehe ;)

So my shameless tout worked did it.....result! :D

Any way back to topic......

I recall one instance where the lady asked me to do her from behind...don't think it was my face she wanted rid of, but for some reason got the hint, although she said nothing, that my breath may not have been as fresh as I'd thought. I always take toothbrush and mouthwash and would much rather she said with a smile 'ooh,had a curry last night?' and I'd have gladly freshened up!

I could get a complex over guys wanting Reverse Cowgirl & Doggy, but I accept that a lot of my clients like looking at my butt.

I recall one instance where the lady asked me to do her from behind...don't think it was my face she wanted rid of, but for some reason got the hint, although she said nothing, that my breath may not have been as fresh as I'd thought. I always take toothbrush and mouthwash and would much rather she said with a smile 'ooh,had a curry last night?' and I'd have gladly freshened up!

I smoke so need to take your approach....

I could get a complex over guys wanting Reverse Cowgirl & Doggy, but I accept that a lot of my clients like looking at my butt.

water-butt.jpg

Oh dear. As Lucy said such a shame so many are cynical. If a guy asks what position I like then I either tell him I like them all or if I am in the mood for something in particular will suggest it!

if its time to wrap up, i.e close to the end of the booking then I will ask them how they'd like to finish off or if the action is over simply tell them (nicely) the hour (or whatever) is nearly up.

Maybe I missing the memo that told us girls to use the 'Time for doggy' line to indicate the end of a session!

Doggie is my favourite position because it tends to mean that my g-spot gets some serious action. I won't have its reputation tarnished like this! :mad:

I've been referred to as Snoop Doggy Dog in the past so love the position. It's my 2nd favourite behind Cowgirl coz i can't see her face or touch her breasts as easily. Great penetration from it though.

A post on another thread suggested that when the lady says this she really means she wants to wrap things up. Being naive, when asked this, Ive always assumed it's because the lady likes it or knows i will like it - which I do, immensely. On the other hand, as suggested by the other slightly more cynical poster, I accept it means less of my face bearing down on her and, of course, I always come very quickly this way - even second or third time! Please tell me my initial assumption was correct!!!!

Depends on the individual WG. I go on what i like and if the WG likes it all the better but seeing as most are complete strangers to me who knows if they really are or not.

It has been determined, the most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.......

The husband sits up and begs........

The wife rolls over and plays dead...........

^_^

One thing I like and hate at the same time (if that's possible) is when they grab my thighs from behind.....I am a size 10, but like most women have that bit that I am not that keen on (if you know what I mean!!)

Gemma!

Hey I am not knocking them! If wives did not play dead there will be less punters feeling the need to line my purse!

well on the flip side if a girl says she wants mish it must therefore mean shes into you or she wants you to ring her bell

A post on another thread suggested that when the lady says this she really means she wants to wrap things up. Being naive, when asked this, Ive always assumed it's because the lady likes it or knows i will like it - which I do, immensely. On the other hand, as suggested by the other slightly more cynical poster, I accept it means less of my face bearing down on her and, of course, I always come very quickly this way - even second or third time!

Please tell me my initial assumption was correct!!!!

I'm struggling to figure out why you care.

She offers you doggy, you enjoy doggy ("immensely"!) - isn't that a big win for the paying customer?

She obviously likes it (for whatever reason) or she wouldn't offer it in the first place.

And if you come quickly.. so long as you weren't expecting not to... what's it matter?

I'm not cynical enough to believe it's a deliberate ploy to not have to look at you. Lol.

I'm struggling to figure out why you care.

She offers you doggy, you enjoy doggy ("immensely"!) - isn't that a big win for the paying customer?

She obviously likes it (for whatever reason) or she wouldn't offer it in the first place.

And if you come quickly.. so long as you weren't expecting not to... what's it matter?

I'm not cynical enough to believe it's a deliberate ploy to not have to look at you. Lol.

You're right, I don't care - I was amused by the other poster's suggestion that he thought it may be a sign his wg had had enough!!! And I realised most of my viists have ended doggy!

I do suspect, however, she will have had enough of my reddened, swollen, sweating (get the image?) face bearing down on her though, second time round!!

Doggy style is good - especially lying down doggy style if, like me, you've a 'downward banana' style cock. The lady's legs will be together thus imparting greater 'tightness' - your cock will be stimulating the front wall of her vagina and - if you're into it - the effort will squash your bladder thus urging you into a good frame of things for watersports.

Uncle Pokey

Doggy style is good - especially lying down doggy style if, like me, you've a 'downward banana' style cock. The lady's legs will be together thus imparting greater 'tightness' - your cock will be stimulating the front wall of her vagina and - if you're into it - the effort will squash your bladder thus urging you into a good frame of things for watersports.

Uncle Pokey

I like this one too Uncle - feels fantastic & much more intimate than 'normal' doggy - i'll leave the watersports to others though, not my thing.