Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
georgem

Curvybecks/rebecca Sinclair

3 posts in this topic

I've just looked at field report no.108621 about this lady posted on 15th April by big65. In this report she is described as Rebecca Sinclair. Amazingly, it is a fantastic and glowing report by this member, who, surprisingly, is making his first field report. But, I have looked at the Members' List, and it appears ( unless I've missed him ) that he is no longer a member. Strange.

On the other site, the lady is described as curvybecks, which on her Rebecca Sinclair website is her e-mail address. There, she has only one piece of feedback : from someone called chrisc65, again a glowing report.

Note the 65 suffix in both cases. I'm sure both reports are entirely genuine, and there is no justification for thinking we are being misled, is there Gentlemen?

Note the 65 suffix in both cases. I'm sure both reports are entirely genuine, and there is no justification for thinking we are being misled, is there Gentlemen?

The fact that you ask the question is drawing attention to the fact that you do think you are being misled now doesn't it?

Lucy.

I've just looked at field report no.108621 about this lady posted on 15th April by big65. In this report she is described as Rebecca Sinclair. Amazingly, it is a fantastic and glowing report by this member, who, surprisingly, is making his first field report. But, I have looked at the Members' List, and it appears ( unless I've missed him ) that he is no longer a member. Strange.

The FR author big65 appears on the alphabetic list of FR authors where you'd expect to find him, with his one FR.

The members list you probably are referring to seems to be the message board members list, which is a completely different thing. Just because someone has registered as big65 on the FR system, doesn't mean that they will be here on the forum as big65.

I have no idea if we are being misled or not though. However, there is no rule against someone leaving both a positive FR here and some glowing feedback on the other site, in different usernames.