lancelot

Am I The Only Punter Who Does Not Go Down ..

145 posts in this topic

on girls - I don't do oral on a woman - civvie or otherwise.

I can't say why - it is just not something that turns me on.

A friend once said to me it's because I never met anyone I was REALLY into.

But reading FRs etc and comments on this site - I seem to be utterly alone.

Or am i?

Girls - what % of punters go down on you? Tell me I'm not a freak.

The act may not turn you on - how many different girls have you tried it with? - but if it turns the woman on doesn't that in turn turn you on (I must get a prize for the number of "turns" in that sentence?!).

I am the opposite, I love doing it but sometimes have to curb my enthusiasm otherwise the whole meeting can go by with me engaged down there.....

i've met punters who don't like it. so don't worry, you're not a freak.

i am the same way. i don't do owo because i just don't like it. whether it's with a punter or a civvie sex partner.

there are a lot of people who don't enjoy oral, although i would imagine we are in the minority.

it's weird because i love sex. but same as you, oral just does not turn me on.

nothing like the feeling that your pleasuring a woman...you know not what you're missing!

Girls - what % of punters go down on you? Tell me I'm not a freak.

You are a freak!

I would say 96 out of 100 go down on me.

Common courtesy makes me ask though before I sixty nine them ;):D

Lucy.

There was a girlfriend I used to go down on and she did like it - but I never did though and of course never said so.

But there may be some hope - there was a woman - a friend of the family - I used to think she would be rather tasty and I did dwell on that fantasy for a while.

nothing like the feeling that your pleasuring a woman...you know not what you're missing!

But if that woman doesn't like oral, you're not 'pleasuring' her, you're just making her bored and uncomfortable.

Not everybody is the same and likes the same things - I've met punters who aren't that interested in oral (on them) either, or penetration (and so on) and nobody should feel like they 'have' to do something they don't enjoy because lots of other people seem to like it (there's another thread about this somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called).

Not everybody is the same and likes the same things and nobody should feel like they 'have' to do something they don't enjoy because lots of other people seem to like it

completely agree

But if that woman doesn't like oral, you're not 'pleasuring' her, you're just making her bored and uncomfortable.

Not everybody is the same and likes the same things - I've met punters who aren't that interested in oral (on them) either, or penetration (and so on) and nobody should feel like they 'have' to do something they don't enjoy because lots of other people seem to like it (there's another thread about this somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called).

Thanks for that. I sometimes think I am a boring customer as I don't do oral etc etc - all I do is kiss, cuddle, fondle, massage both ways and fuck in 1 position. The ultimate vanilla punter, that's me.

The act may not turn you on - how many different girls have you tried it with? - but if it turns the woman on doesn't that in turn turn you on (I must get a prize for the number of "turns" in that sentence?!).

I am the opposite, I love doing it but sometimes have to curb my enthusiasm otherwise the whole meeting can go by with me engaged down there.....

The Ladies' not for turning; 'I'm not turning into someone who would listen to 'turn, turn, turn', she turned and retorted as she turned on the gas and admired the Turner painting hanging above her nicely turned wooden ashtray'.

on girls - I don't do oral on a woman - civvie or otherwise. I can't say why - it is just not something that turns me on. A friend once said to me it's because I never met anyone I was REALLY into. But reading FRs etc and comments on this site - I seem to be utterly alone. Or am i? Girls - what % of punters go down on you? Tell me I'm not a freak.

I have no doubt your not utterly alone, and this doesnt make you a freak obviously. You presumably do what you enjoy, i certainly do which does include RO in my case.

There was a girlfriend I used to go down on and she did like it - but I never did though and of course never said so.

But there may be some hope - there was a woman - a friend of the family - I used to think she would be rather tasty and I did dwell on that fantasy for a while.

Go for it! Mind you, don't get caught...

Go for it! Mind you, don't get caught...

Go on then - rub it in.

i think its lovely going down on a lady and looking at her reaction, I have only met one or two who don't want me to continue and go all the way for them to enjoy a big O

Go on then - rub it in.

Sorry, couldn't help it!

Good post Lancelot.

I love to go down on a girl in my 'civvie' role, but I wouldn't do that with a WG. It's just a rule of mine. Not really sure why - maybe the thought that other punters having been there puts me off.

I am quite happy to receive oral from a WG - double standards I know - but that is the way I am. Can't really help that.

I very rarely get asked by a WG to go down. Perhaps they can sense that I am not interested.

I really have to guard against spending the whole punt going down on the lady in case I miss out myself!! It's my greatest pleasure in life

But reading FRs etc and comments on this site - I seem to be utterly alone.

Or am i?

In 20+ years of punting and seeing nearly 1,000 WG's I've only ever done it with 2 of them, and those are both girls that I've seen on many occasions over several years.

I'm not particularly bothered about OW/OWO/CIM/DFK either.

It's funny really but when i first started punting, i never would have thought that i would go down on a WG. Don't shoot me, just the common perception that WG's are/were unclean, and that lots had been there before you. Obviously through experience, i have come to realise that this is most definitely not the case, and i love it. With a Lady who is amenable to it, and enjoys receiving, assuming you are any good, then for me there's nothing better. It's a very intimate act and can produce a great reaction from your Lady of choice. Try it - you may just like it !!!!!!

Conversely, i'm one of those who likes to be first or only of the day!!!!!

Edited by wudsy

I must get a prize for the number of "turns" in that sentence?!).

That would be the 'Turner Prize' then!!! :D

To answer the question, you're paying so you're fully entitled to do what you enjoy.

As for me, I love giving oral, it wasn't something that was welcome in a LTR of mine, so I'm making up for lost time now. It's amazing when I find a WG that really loves it and gets off on it. Just concentrating on her pleasurable reactions is so rewarding that sometimes I forget about why I'm there!

Edited by venturer

It's funny really but when i first started punting, i never would have thought that i would go down on a WG. Don't shoot me, just the common perception that WG's are/were unclean, and that lots had been there before you. Obviously through experience, i have come to realise that this is most definitely not the case, and i love it. With a Lady who is amenable to it, and enjoys receiving, assuming you are any good, then for me there's nothing better. It's a very intimate act and can produce a great reaction from your Lady of choice. Try it - you may just like it !!!!!! Conversely, i'm one of those who likes to be first or only of the day!!!!!

Likes to be but has no way of knowing if you actually are or not for definite and even if you are the WG might of just been shagging her partner half hour before. Knowing this i dont concern myself whether i am first or thirty first as long as i receive a good service.

I don't currently have the skill set to give a lady an orgasm and find it really difficult to maintain a straight face when they kindly fake one for me (though I wish they wouldn't as it just makes me feel awkward).

My reason for 'going down' is mostly curiosity at the sensations I received at being in such an intimate position. I know it's quite selfish of me for my aim not to be to give an orgasm but as I wouldn't know how to anyway, my personal aim is just to be as gentle as possible and not make the lady feel uncomfortable in any way (as lame as it sounds that's my equivalent of giving an orgasm I suppose). I only stay down there for a maximum of 60 seconds because I don't want to dribble (in fact, if I even suspect that I might I quickly stop because I would be so embarrassed otherwise!)

Edited by ynothgnis

Likes to be but has no way of knowing if you actually are or not for definite and even if you are the WG might of just been shagging her partner half hour before. Knowing this i dont concern myself whether i am first or thirty first as long as i receive a good service.

Bloody hell Smiths - been kidding myself all along that she was telling me the truth :)

...(there's another thread about this somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called).

Here it is :)