Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

What Would You Do If A Man Opens The Door?

37 posts in this topic

A few weeks back I, at short notice - texted a chinese girl for a half hour slot.

After 30 minutes I got a reply - ok dear. I got the post code and headed to the location.

Then I texted for the appt number - no reply - texted again - "Am in shower hun"

Fifteen minutes later I was going to give up as I was on a schedule.

Then the phone rang and an asian sounding woman gave me the flat number

"Ah you still here? It on left - it nummer twell in middle block groun floor - you come."

So I rang the buzzer, was let in and knocked at number 12 expecting to see an oriental gesiha.

What I did see was, I think, a chinaman.

Maybe I should have walked - but anyway he looked harmless enough - smiled and

invited me in. I was not scared oddly enough - I suppose I figured that if it was going to be

a mugging or worse - the girl would have lured me in and I never would have seen any guy

just a sharp blow from behind and then blackness.

So as it happened I was shown which room - went in - the girl was a Japanese - not Chinese.

Nice - (never had a Japanese before but always wanted one) it worked out fine and I saw the guy once again who let me out of the door after my thirty minutes.

So anyway - what to do if a guy opens the door - I don't punt much of course - but is it unusual? Offputting perhaps?

A few weeks back I, at short notice - texted a chinese girl for a half hour slot.

After 30 minutes I got a reply - ok dear. I got the post code and headed to the location.

Then I texted for the appt number - no reply - texted again - "Am in shower hun"

"Ah you still here? It on left - it nummer twell in middle block groun floor - you come."

So I rang the buzzer, was let in and knocked at number 12 expecting to see an oriental gesiha.

invited me in. I was not scared oddly enough - I suppose I figured that if it was going to be

a mugging or worse - the girl would have lured me in and I never would have seen any guy

So as it happened I was shown which room - went in - the girl was a Japanese - not Chinese.

Nice - (never had a Japanese before but always wanted one) it worked out fine and I saw the guy once again who let me out of the door after my thirty minutes.

So anyway - what to do if a guy opens the door - I don't punt much of course - but is it unusual? Offputting perhaps?

For me (frequenting towns on the S Coast) it's quite common to have an oriental gentleman open the door to an oriental parlour. They're always polite, and they often call to the girl to let them know the customer has arrived. Sometimes it's apparent they are preparing food, though I've never been offered a meal at a parlour. Anyway, never had a problem with a male oriental 'maid' and even if I did I would fancy my chances because most are quite diminutive.

However, if I was seeing an East European wg, and a big Lithuanian/ Russian guy answered the door, I would think twice before entering.

Incidentially, many of the girls describe themselves as Korean or Japanese, but the huge majority are Chinese, with a sprinkling of Malaysian and Singaporean girls.

Edited by Reverend Dick

Years ago I regularly visited a parlour in Sheffield which was run by a bloke called Geoff - he always opened the door, made you a cuppa and then introduced the girls. That was OK, not sure I would be as relaxed if I was visiting an indie and a bloke greeted me though!

I think outside central London and with oriental girls it is quite common for a guy to open the door. It is not something one desires and if I know in advance I probably won't go because I find it off putting. It is not however something that worries me in anyway.

One of the MK establishments had a guy answering phone and greeting at the door a couple of years ago. I went there just after the Harriet Harman (chokes on the words) law came in. I was a bit concerned it was a set up! But we were all paranoid then right?

Don't know if he's still there - nice guy

A few weeks back I, at short notice - texted a chinese girl for a half hour slot. After 30 minutes I got a reply - ok dear. I got the post code and headed to the location. Then I texted for the appt number - no reply - texted again - "Am in shower hun" Fifteen minutes later I was going to give up as I was on a schedule. Then the phone rang and an asian sounding woman gave me the flat number "Ah you still here? It on left - it nummer twell in middle block groun floor - you come." So I rang the buzzer, was let in and knocked at number 12 expecting to see an oriental gesiha. What I did see was, I think, a chinaman. Maybe I should have walked - but anyway he looked harmless enough - smiled and invited me in. I was not scared oddly enough - I suppose I figured that if it was going to be a mugging or worse - the girl would have lured me in and I never would have seen any guy just a sharp blow from behind and then blackness. So as it happened I was shown which room - went in - the girl was a Japanese - not Chinese. Nice - (never had a Japanese before but always wanted one) it worked out fine and I saw the guy once again who let me out of the door after my thirty minutes. So anyway - what to do if a guy opens the door - I don't punt much of course - but is it unusual? Offputting perhaps?

If i am not told there will be a guy there i am likely to walk just in case if its an Indie, if a Party some are run by men so not a problem. In my opinion men shouldnt be seen at an Indies premises whether security or not and good WGs realise some punters dont like seeing other guys so ensure they arent seen let alone open the door.

So in my experiences with Indies it unusual and offputting to me.

Anyway, never had a problem with a male oriental 'maid' and even if I did I would fancy my chances because most are quite diminutive.

If he's had any Martial Arts training & is half-way fit, I would suspect he'd fare better than most of my clients would.

Size is not everything!

Our local Chinese place has a man as the doorman.

He is alway polite and usually does the cooking. I once arrived and it was obvious that they were eating dinner, even though the girl had run off to the room. I told him to call her back, finish dinner and I could wait. I was then invited to join the meal, I have to say that it was quite exciting sitting there with the girl eating, know that she was not wearing much under her silk gown was arousing.

The chicken noodles were also very nice :D

yes I have come across a male opening the door when visiting a asain WG, at first it made me nervous but the guy seemes harmless enough, now if it happens so what it dosn't bother me..............but to get a heavy when visiting an EE girl I think my bottle would go and I would walk, or run

I had this happen once when visiting an indie. I called when I left her local train station to let her know I was 10 minutes away, as she requested, but when I rang her doorbell a guy answered. Panic hit me, I assumed I'd knocked on the wrong door but then I asked if this was the name of the girl I was visitings place only to hear a female voice in another room shout out that she was still getting ready. They guy invited me in but I couldn't look him in the eye at all. I kept looking around trying to keep the back of my head towards him! The girl came out and the guy grabbed his jacket and left. Turns out it was her flat mate who knew what she did for a living but hadn't had a chance to leave before I arrived as they thought it would take me a bit longer to walk to their place after I called. I guess I was so eager I walked faster than I thought I had.

It would be more off-putting if he sat in the room and watched while you did the business :lol:

I must admit....when i first made the call to LMP i was somewhat surprised when a guy (Moss) answered!!! It didn't put me off but did throw me for a few seconds!!! :lol:

I must admit....when i first made the call to LMP i was somewhat surprised when a guy (Moss) answered!!! It didn't put me off but did throw me for a few seconds!!! :lol:

Dwayne sometimes answers the door at Lady Marmalade Parties, which might scare a frightened newbie...but once you know him, he's such a polite, mild-mannered guy you wouldn't be worried at all.

I think for a parlour it's got to be acceptable that a bloke will be front of house at times, whether expected or not. But if I called on an independent and a bloke answered I'd say "Sorry, wrong address" and be gone, never to return.

Dwayne sometimes answers the door at Lady Marmalade Parties, which might scare a frightened newbie...but once you know him, he's such a polite, mild-mannered guy you wouldn't be worried at all.

Indeed and Chris before him. Its also a guy at LAPC and GP only had guys as staff. :)

One of the MK establishments had a guy answering phone and greeting at the door a couple of years ago. I went there just after the Harriet Harman (chokes on the words) law came in. I was a bit concerned it was a set up! But we were all paranoid then right?

Don't know if he's still there - nice guy

Theres a guy who answers the door at MKAngels.

Also Mr D opened the door to me for my first punt at their place (Christ its 5 years now!)

I just shat my pants and said " oh sorry. Im looking for xxxx?" Just incase I got the wrong address...

Rest was just like it was with a female maid... welcomed in, shown a room, waited for the girl....

Theres a guy who answers the door at MKAngels.

Also Mr D opened the door to me for my first punt at their place (Christ its 5 years now!)

I just shat my pants and said " oh sorry. Im looking for xxxx?" Just incase I got the wrong address...

Rest was just like it was with a female maid... welcomed in, shown a room, waited for the girl....

Luckily not since they moved to the Hub - always found it a bit offputting however polite the guy was!

There's an older chap who runs Intimate Masssage in Bedford, he usually sits behind a desk in the reception manning the phone and a maid answers the door and deals with punters, but occasionally he opens the door and has a bit of a chat, friendly and welcoming so nothing to worry about.

I once visited what I thought would be an oriental indie in SW London, but turned out to be a suburban chinese knocking shop with a modus operandi similar to the one described above. I was met at the door by a guy who looked like the old teacher from the original Karate Kid films. I expect he would have thoroughly kicked my ass if I had any inclination to misbehave :) . I did a double take when he opened the door (I had spoken to a lady on the phone) but went ahead anyway. Turned out to be a totally different lady from the profile photos, but I was inexperienced and little head prevailed, so I went ahead, but only for 30 mins not my planned 60 mins. Dead average it was. These days, I would walk, even if Pat Morita was gonna show me his moves.

Dwayne is a great guy. I started when Chris was there, and do miss him as we always used to have a laugh. Once i'd heard a male on the phone i wasn't surprised when a guy opened the door. So that was less of a shock :)

I have attended a couple of group 'bukkake' sessions, I had total trepidation about performing in front of a dozen other men...but I guess that's a different issue!

There are some indies who tell you "up front" that their husband/partner will be in the house and that, if required, he will join in. I have been to such a house and have had the door answered by the husband who has then disappeared into another part of the house. I didn't have a problem with that.

V common in EE houses - not a problem usually.

Clearly if you've booked a female & a male opens the door playing the role of SP then Houston..... :-)

Walk ?

I think I would probably run :unsure:

Jack :ph34r:

So often there's a bloke sitting in the kitchen anyway. And whenever you get a text back asking for txt only bbe or some other such crap it's from the girl's pimp.

Ever noticed when the 'maid' or the girl herself has a broken finger? I didn't realise this until much later, but it's been from her pimp to keep her in line.

So much shady scary stuff in the lower end of the 'industry' especially. Not good.

Years ago I regularly visited a parlour in Sheffield which was run by a bloke called Geoff - he always opened the door, made you a cuppa and then introduced the girls. That was OK, not sure I would be as relaxed if I was visiting an indie and a bloke greeted me though!

Going back almost 40 years, there was a Geoff in a parlour in Manchester called Lady Janes (There's now a different one with that name) He was great because he would tell you about the girls, who did what etc, whereas all the other parlours wouldn't give any details out over the phone. I seem to remember it opened very late as well, maybe till about 2.00 am, again very unusual back then.