Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Visual Stimulation....

22 posts in this topic

We all like good looks, but what does it for you....the sexy smile, the twinkle in the eyes, the way they walk or the way they talk...

There are many things the opposite sex can do to keep you visually interested....what are they and what stands out for you...

The eyes, it's always been the eyes. I've fallen for many a bad woman and suffered the consequences because of her eyes.

And it all started with Penny from the Studio in Luton (long gone but I wonder how many remember it/her)

Legs ! The most attractive part of lady , outside her personality of course ! :P

We all like good looks, but what does it for you....the sexy smile, the twinkle in the eyes, the way they walk or the way they talk...

There are many things the opposite sex can do to keep you visually interested....what are they and what stands out for you...

Seing a woman i fancy naked in front of me, simply the greatest art in the history of the world. The only thing better is seeing multiple naked women in front of me. :)

I'm with you here Smiths. Don't get me wrong, I love to unwrap a smart & sexily dressed Lady but to see her naked before me in anticipation of what's to come - fantastic :)

Visual stimulation is VERY important for me ( Sorry, Lucy I did not mean to shout, merely emphasise )

From the smart outer garments, through the sexy undies, to the nakedness with my cock in her mouth, while smiling at me with her eyes :wub:

Oh Dearie Me ! Where's that agency number ?

Jack :ph34r:

Visual stimulation is VERY important for me ( Sorry, Lucy I did not mean to shout, merely emphasise )

You could always try underlining for emphasis instead, Jack ;)

The eyes. Magical & mystical.

When a wg has a sweetness about them, usually a combo of smile and the eyes that belies what's coming next.

First time poster, that after a two year relationship and some time out, looking to sample once more the many delights out there.

Wish I had known by about this forum back then ... might have suffered less b&s than I did with a bit of research prior.

I very much agree with Smiths and wudsy. A naked woman, especially within cuddling, distance, is hugely exciting for me ( as long as she is reasonably within my parameters of "physical attractiveness".) I'm sure too that we all agree great eye contact is hugely important. The real 'detonator' for me is the woman's personality (having passed the aforementioned 'tests') and I'm fairly sure many would agree with that too.

A woman may have all kinds of minor physical blemishes. So many of their other qualities are more important. Ask the ladies that have entertained me for FS! I'm no oil painting but .............

Uncle Pokey

Eyes: depending on what they're expressing.

Shoulders: a good pair are just amazing.

Arse, legs and boobs do it for me.

When a wg has a sweetness about them, usually a combo of smile and the eyes that belies what's coming next.

First time poster, that after a two year relationship and some time out, looking to sample once more the many delights out there.

Wish I had known by about this forum back then ... might have suffered less b&s than I did with a bit of research prior.

And a darn good first post, welcome to the board Onlyliveonce, I agree with you 100%.

Being unromantic: Labia, I could literally spend the entire time of the booking performing cunnilingus on a WG who has great pussy lips. I think women who want to get them reduced are clinically insane!

Being romantic: Eyes, if a girl has her eyes open while I'm having sex I feel as though she has accepted me for who I am. If she keeps her eyes snapped shut the whole time I feel like saying "C'mon, I'm not that bad to look at right?"

Something that keeps me visually interested is standing in front of a full length mirror while a sexy woman bends over in a g-string, stockings and heels and gives me oral!! And despite finding myself in this situation quite a few times I've only once given in to temptation and given myself a big thumbs up!

On a more romantic note, Sweexy has hit nail the nail on the head with eye contact, such a small thing that makes a big difference.

Being romantic: Eyes, if a girl has her eyes open while I'm having sex I feel as though she has accepted me for who I am. If she keeps her eyes snapped shut the whole time I feel like saying "C'mon, I'm not that bad to look at right?"

Absolutely! I had an enjoyable encounter with a lady some time ago, but she kept her eyes closed almost the whole time...it was a bit off-putting. She had nice eyes too, when you could see them!

Good looks definitely very important. Otherwise, it's hips and bum that do it for me. Even on a topless beach it's still the hips and bums that get me seriously excited! My ideal is when a woman is standing in front of you with her feet together, you can see plenty of daylight through the top of her thighs: that shows she has really good hips, a great platform for fucking ...

Eyes, boobs - a nice big natural pair, or even smaller ones if they are nicely formed, but also the cleavage and small nipples (small diameter, not how much they stick out :D), bum and also hair sometimes depending on the length/colour.

I've also always had a thing about cheekbones for some reason. Tricky to describe, but like these pics of Cameron Diaz, Myleene Klass and Cheryl Cole

http://i.imgur.com/uUGbt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3kLMt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t6mDK.jpg

Edited by metropolis

I guess for me its her eyes, demeanour, a pretty face (plus smile), hair, medium / large natural bust and a woman's naked or partially naked form within touching / cuddling distance (that ideally has an attractive hourglass figure and no tattoos or piercings though I am not particularly bothered by women who have either of the latter).

I have yet to experience it myself though would any of you say that there can be such a thing a too much visual stimulation (as in a woman looks better then her photos to the point where she is physicially your ideal sort of woman, very close to your physicial ideal woman or if not quite your physicial ideal has a certain something about her, etc)?

Edited by FigureFour

A cute smile and a cute laugh, dunno why but I love that!

O…. and a great arse can’t hurt :)

A natural smile, one where the whole face lights up and the eyes sparkle always do it for me.