nervousnewbie

30min Too Short?

15 posts in this topic

Hi

If booking a new girl for just 30min is it long enough?

The only services i want are massage/kissing/hf.

Are there any indis in london who can be recommended for this?

Thank

Thirty minutes is ideal for a first visit imo. Long enough to see how you're going to get along, not too long if it turns out not so well, short so it leaves you looking forward to a future (longer) visit if you hit it off.

That's easily long enough - unless she is a real corker.

Hi If booking a new girl for just 30min is it long enough? The only services i want are massage/kissing/hf. Are there any indis in london who can be recommended for this? Thank

Only you can decide this. My minimum is an hour as i cant physically do what i want to do in half hour.

Only you can decide this. My minimum is an hour as i cant physically do what i want to do in half hour.

I prefer an hour (even longer with the right girl)

Usually booked 30 mins if Im unsure. but then if it worked out asked to extend....

30 mins isn't too short if the 'action' begins the moment you walk in :)

It's up to you nn. Whilst I am perfectly capable of undressing, showering, making the beast with two backs, dressing then leaving in 30 mins, I find 1 hr appointments a lot more enjoyable than 30 min ones, even on a first meet. It's nice to spend the first 15 mins of a booking just kissing and slowly undressing each other. On a 30 min appointment, it's more wham, bam, thank you maam, which isn't really my bag.

Also, at many places (but by no means all), a 60 min appointment costs a lot less than double a 30 min one, so can feel better vfm.

YMMV

It's definitely a personal thing. My shortest booking has been 90 minutes, and for me that felt too short. 2 hours works best for me, as I then have time to relax and enjoy myself - it does mean that I can't afford to do this very often, but I'd much prefer to have fewer quality sessions that I can enjoy (and the anticipation is great as well), than more frequent but possibly less satisfying visits.

It's up to you nn. Whilst I am perfectly capable of undressing, showering, making the beast with two backs, dressing then leaving in 30 mins, I find 1 hr appointments a lot more enjoyable than 30 min ones, even on a first meet. It's nice to spend the first 15 mins of a booking just kissing and slowly undressing each other. On a 30 min appointment, it's more wham, bam, thank you maam, which isn't really my bag. Also, at many places (but by no means all), a 60 min appointment costs a lot less than double a 30 min one, so can feel better vfm. YMMV

In my experience its usually the case a half hour punt is pro-rata more than an hour. Sometimes its only £40 cheaper to go for half hour so a £100 an hour can be £60-70 for half hour. Ok for those that know half hour is sufficient for them of course, for me its not so the hour rate i view as VFM assuming i get a good service obviously. Having as many options as possible i view as great news for punters, more WGs are now offering quickies as well, no good for me but good to see them available for those interested. :)

there again it depends how much time you have. I find a 30 min one fits in nicely in a lunchtime.

and again while an hour is nice, if u like seeing lots of ladies a lot of 30 min ones you get to see more ladies then fewer (or less) hour ones.

there again it depends how much time you have. I find a 30 min one fits in nicely in a lunchtime. and again while an hour is nice, if u like seeing lots of ladies a lot of 30 min ones you get to see more ladies then fewer (or less) hour ones.

I get round the number of WGs by going to parties where there are 7-10 to choose from dependent on the provider. ;)

Hi

If booking a new girl for just 30min is it long enough?

The only services i want are massage/kissing/hf.

Are there any indis in london who can be recommended for this?

Thank

If you can do without the kissing, consider a proper massage and hr provider and book for an hour

I used to think I needed an hour, but cost/ benefit of 30 mins makes sense for me.

........ I want to spend as much the of punt having sex as i can and 25-25 mins is about right for me, plus 5 mins for change and cleanup. I ensure I'm showered before a punt so don't waste time washing when I get there, or if I do I have perfected a super quick shower so I'm ready for action in 5 mins. There are some girls who I really like that I will spend an hour with but that is the exception, and the vast majority of that hour wil be sex, not massage or cuddling, I don't want companionship as I can get that for free elsewhere.