blkcountry

Girls - Penis Size? Guys - Breast Size?

43 posts in this topic

I’m pretty sure this would have been covered before on this forum, probably several times, ha! But I’m a little bored so I thought I’d ask it again :)

One for the ladies:

Where do you stand on penis size? What is the biggest/smallest penis you have ‘engaged’ with and is there such thing as too big or too small?

One for the guys:

Where do you stand on breast size? Do you like then big or small, natural or enhanced, are you a breast man or arse man?

First of all I am an arse and leg man before breasts, of course I do like breasts but size does not bother me at all. I like them all sizes, large or small but have to say I prefer them natural over enhanced (enhanced just dont feel the same). For me a girls boobs, big or small, real or fake, is not something that I take into consideration when deciding if I fancy her / want to see her etc.

I’m pretty sure this would have been covered before on this forum, probably several times, ha! But I’m a little bored so I thought I’d ask it again :)

One for the ladies:

Where do you stand on penis size? What is the biggest/smallest penis you have ‘engaged’ with and is there such thing as too big or too small?

One for the guys:

Where do you stand on breast size? Do you like then big or small, natural or enhanced, are you a breast man or arse man?

I prefer natural tits although its not a deal-breaker unless they are huge which is a turn-off. Small to medium is preferable. I am a tit, arse, leg, torso and face man myself.

Natural breasts for me everytime. In terms of size, as you don't really get to choose in civvie street I usually go for something around DD when making my selection.

Which does make it difficult here in the east midlands at times from my experience.

I don't like breasts that you cannot get into the palm of your hand - I like to feel a handful and no more.

I have been mesmerised by a youthful pair of knockers that seem to be just right -

I am in a You Tube mood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmUwm7zW0ec&feature=related

I just like a cock a doodle dandy or two, not overly bothered if they are big or small and long as they fit in my mouth ;) wide ones I can struggle with at times but still give it a bash at fitting them in!

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

As with other posters, breast size really doesn't worry me, as long as they're natural, and it's not something I take any notice of when choosing a girl to see. I personally can't stand fake at all (unless for a medical reason) and would avoid seeing someone if I knew in advance that they'd been "enhanced".

As with other posters, breast size really doesn't worry me, as long as they're natural, and it's not something I take any notice of when choosing a girl to see. I personally can't stand fake at all (unless for a medical reason) and would avoid seeing someone if I knew in advance that they'd been "enhanced".

Your missing out on some excellent WGs highly rated on here and by FRs though. Unlike you if i fancy her and she is well rated as long as the enhanced tits arent huge i will go ahead with a punt, and i am very glad i have otherwise i would of missed out on many gems.

Your missing out on some excellent WGs highly rated on here and by FRs though. Unlike you if i fancy her and she is well rated as long as the enhanced tits arent huge i will go ahead with a punt, and i am very glad i have otherwise i would of missed out on many gems.

More than likely, but I'm happy :) and that's what matters as far as I'm concerned. I'm not looking to meet a huge number of different girls anyway, a few semi-regulars is much more my thing, and I think I've found those for the moment. Unless someone really special comes into the area anyway!

More than likely, but I'm happy :) and that's what matters as far as I'm concerned. I'm not looking to meet a huge number of different girls anyway, a few semi-regulars is much more my thing, and I think I've found those for the moment. Unless someone really special comes into the area anyway!

Yes i agree, thats all that matters. I take the same view when i dont punt with WGs that dont have phone numbers, i might miss out on a gem but if so my bad luck but i wont miss what i havent had. :)

I think a penis can be too big. I was uncomfortable the next day, even though he was being really gentle.

I've seen penises & wondered how an adult penis could be so small & impressed myself that we both managed to cum, but it was the least intense orgasm I've ever had.

I guess "not too big, but not too small" is just right!

I'm afraid I'm too variable for this game.

A big pair of breasts is nice to look at, but sometimes small breasts with larger nipples, or medium sized with larger areolas, I find very sexy.

I've never (to my knowledge) touched fake breasts.

Breast or arse man? Depends whether I'm standing in front or behind her. Lol.

I like breasts to be big and natural. Just love big round breasts that hang perfectly - Mary of Soho had the best breasts I've ever seen. Saying that, the bigger breasts aren't always as firm as the smaller ones. The firmer the better. I saw a girl last summer who had huge DD breasts and they were really firm which was GREAT.

Funnily enough, one of the best punts I had was with a girl with small B cup tits, so it's not always important really.

I like breasts to be natural, rather than enhanced. Breast size is not a great concern to me, although I usually find smaller more aesthetically-pleasing than larger.

What's far more important is who they belong to!

I definitely prefer natural boobs to enhanced but it isn't a dealbreaker. I probably have a slight preference for small boobs over big as well, partly because some big boobed girls can rely on their boobs to bring in the clients and don't worry too much about the rest of the service they offer and partly because, while I am not particularly interested in breasts, I do enjoy a responsive nipple hardening under my tongue and small boobs tend to be more sensitive (not an infallible rule, of course).

I'm afraid I'm too variable for this game. A big pair of breasts is nice to look at, but sometimes small breasts with larger nipples, or medium sized with larger areolas, I find very sexy. I've never (to my knowledge) touched fake breasts. Breast or arse man? Depends whether I'm standing in front or behind her. Lol.

Being variable can be an advantage, it can greatly increase your available choice. ;)

An ass that’s firm bubbly and just incredibly grabable and really don’t matter on the boobs as long as the ass is great!

this is one's for you Lucy..

Edited by boygenius69

Prefer smaller and definitely natural. Boob jobs are a major turn off for me no matter how hot the girl is.

I’ :)

One for the ladies:

Well do i prefer a limousine or a Mini Cooper, I would say it all depends on where you want to park it!!! LOL xxxxx :D:P;) xxxxx

Well do i prefer a limousine or a Mini Cooper, I would say it all depends on where you want to park it!!! LOL xxxxx :D:P;) xxxxx

What...a bijou nest with a tight little entrance in Kensington or a massive frontage with a huge forecourt in Bayswater??? ;)

Penis size?

Neither here nor there for me since I prefer clitoral stimulation, there is however something known as 'too big' but most men are 'average' and you can still have fun with a smaller sized willy too.

Im an arse man all the way! I like the so called 'bubble butt'..not the stupidly big(saggy) slab arses but the shapely/round full bottoms with plenty of meat on them!

however I do like big breasts too, the arse comes first but a big bust is also high on the list..though MUST be natural(not a fan of enhanced) and when I say big Im happy with anything from a C to a DD or E cup....anything bigger isnt really needed but will be fully welcome!lol

I have one other feature that I look at...some may find this strange and its not a fetish but when a lady has nice well pedicured feet,I find that a huge turn-on.like I said not into foot fetish's but I always have a sneaky peek at their feet.....its like a built-in check I have lol

Personally girth comes before length for me. Average length but nice and thick is just perfect imo!!

I need the whole package (mind and body)....good feet to good teeth and everything in between...not always easy to find but that makes it all the more thrilling...

I do like a nice chest, however that's not all that matters. A toned bum, lovely hair and a lovely skin tone turns me on just a much. I wouldn't go for too big a rack though. Anything between a B cup and a DD would be my preference.