interlude

Ever Drive Yourself Mad Looking For The Perfect Girl?

36 posts in this topic

There's a particular type of girl I'd love to see, but I just can't find them! They need to be about 5 1/2 feet tall, early 20s DD breasts at least, a curvy 12/14 size, girl next door look with big round eyes, round face, a gleeful smile and a horny nature. Yet... I just can't find it! I trawl through awork adjusting various searches, but can't find the whole package. I find girls who have certain aspects and sometimes I have a good experience, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I kinda feel it's going to be a waste of money seeing anyone who doesn't fit into my 'looks' criteria, so am debating whether I'll punt again until I can find the right combo. Of course, I have met this perfection in the past socially, but nothing has ever happened.

Anyone else ever found themselves in this position? Am I putting too much emphasis on the looks?

Although there are some physical traits I do look for (I have a bit of a thing for tall women, for example) I don't have a specific type I search for. Attitude and services are far more important to me in punting that looks. I think I have said elsewhere that some of my best punts have been with women who were very much not what I would usually count as attractive. I suppose an argument could be made that the less attractive women need to try harder and therefore can offer the better experience but I am sure that is an over-simplification. Some of the best looking women do seem to think their looks are enough and they don't need to do anything more than lay there and begrudgingly allow the client the honour of admiring them.

As to the particular things you are looking for, I wonder if you have seen JessicaGG on the purple site, based in Manchester but she was making regular tours of London earlier in the year (not sure if she is keeping that up now though)

There's a particular type of girl I'd love to see, but I just can't find them! They need to be about 5 1/2 feet tall, early 20s DD breasts at least, a curvy 12/14 size, girl next door look with big round eyes, round face, a gleeful smile and a horny nature. Yet... I just can't find it! I trawl through awork adjusting various searches, but can't find the whole package. I find girls who have certain aspects and sometimes I have a good experience, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I kinda feel it's going to be a waste of money seeing anyone who doesn't fit into my 'looks' criteria, so am debating whether I'll punt again until I can find the right combo. Of course, I have met this perfection in the past socially, but nothing has ever happened. Anyone else ever found themselves in this position? Am I putting too much emphasis on the looks?

Looks are only one aspect of what i am requiring, having a great attitude is essential so as to make it a good or better punt. What i have found is being too fussy can hinder my fun and severly limit my available choice so i am more flexible nowadays which works well for me.

Parties helped me greatly with this because for the first time in punting i was meeting WGs who i wouldnt of chosen 121, and i found many to be a turn-on because they had a great attitude even though they werent my type physically. Of course there isnt much point punting with those you dont fancy 121 so if its looks that do it for you then thats just the way it is. As i have got older a WG being stunning has become less important, attitude becoming all important, brilliant if i find both in the same WG.

I have wavered in the past due to having too much choice, but strive not to let that happen but am always searching for the next gem as that is what i like and find fun about this pastime. :)

Some good points raised. A good attitude and service are of course very important to me. I've had some very good punts with girls who offer this, but I just want this coupled with the kind of looks that blow my mind.

JessicaGG looks amazing. She's a bit more expensive than I'd usually pay, but she does look worth it.

'Ever Drive Yourself Mad Looking For The Perfect Girl?'

Nope !

Such a thing doesnt exist

Nope !

Maybe so, but it ain't half fun looking!

I've found a couple who came close; downside was they didn't have the same opinion of me!

Nope !

True.

You only have to look at photoshop disasters, to see that when you attempt to remove all flaws and create perfection, everyone looks...weird.

Some of my best punts ever have been with girls who I thought weren't really my type, but I'd have a go anyway. Tured out that once we wre in the sack the sexual chemistry was dynamite and away we went.

Best not to concentrate on looks alone I find. There's nothing better for me as a fairly regular punterI find than being pleasantly surprised by a booking that turns out to be grade A against all expectations.

I have got close but I am sure I could find it if I upped the budget to find the best one.

The OP may want Steam and Sun or similar. Not been there in a while, but when I was there, there were perhaps 20 girls in the lounge to choose from. If you have a particular type in mind, you can spot her. If you dont fancy any, then walk out (minus the entrance fee). If this does't work, next stop if FKK or Bangkok.

I never went back to S&S as it didnt feel great value, and I didnt like turning down 19 girls. So I'm not really providing a personal reco, but this may be right for him.

There's a particular type of girl I'd love to see, but I just can't find them! They need to be about 5 1/2 feet tall, early 20s DD breasts at least, a curvy 12/14 size, girl next door look with big round eyes, round face, a gleeful smile and a horny nature. Yet... I just can't find it! I trawl through awork adjusting various searches, but can't find the whole package. I find girls who have certain aspects and sometimes I have a good experience, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I kinda feel it's going to be a waste of money seeing anyone who doesn't fit into my 'looks' criteria, so am debating whether I'll punt again until I can find the right combo. Of course, I have met this perfection in the past socially, but nothing has ever happened.

Anyone else ever found themselves in this position? Am I putting too much emphasis on the looks?

Not really - loads of things appeal to me, I have a few hates (tattoos, fat, cigarette smell, fake boobs, stupidity) Other than that I'm open to new things.

Real redheads though - rarely pass those up.

Real redheads though - rarely pass those up.

What he said - I'm a sucker for a hot redhead!

Limiting yourself in this way means you'll be missing out on a lot of superb wgs

Early in my punting career I had a certain type but quickly realised that incredibly sexy women come in many shapes and sizes

One of the reasons I took up this "hobby" was to try sex with girls of particular physical types, who I stood little chance of copping off with in civvie st. Nothing wrong with looking for a particular type, as long as you don't pass up the opportunity to have fun with other types on the way. One of the great joys for me is meeting a lady who doesn't quite fit the archetype of "goddess", only to find out she is a real tigress in bed. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Ive had the same issues, trawl through the other site looking at pics thinking yes or no? lol your criteria is quite rigid...for me the 'ideal type' is curvy without being BBW so women in the 12-14 size would fit the bill but not so bothered on height and age...if the body shape and face are to my fancy,im all good. The next problem is working out whether the girl will be good or not....and if there's no feedback it makes things much more difficult.

Keep searching, no point just punting with a girl for the sake of it, might aswell be someone you find physically attractive IMO.good luck!

Similar thread to this a little while back. The general opinion was that there is no such thing as the perfect girl (or guy) and, even if you think that you've found perfection, how do you know that the next girl would not have been even better? As said, fun looking though!

Come on guys - the perfect girl is the one you are with at the time.

Dont think you look for your perfect girls on looks alone of course looks are the first attraction but attitude and being comfortable with each other will make a much better punt than on looks alone

I myself have yet to meet my ideal girl (while my perfect girl has yet to exist beyond the confines of my mind) since I have found that my ideal kind of girl is rather flexible even whimsical to the point that there are many ideal archetypes.

Sorry this is slightly off topic but be careful what you wish for!! I am driving myself mad having found the perfect girl! I can't stop thinking about her morning, noon and night (and afternoon and evening!). To make matters worse I am trying (not very successfully I think... lol! :) ) to act all cool when I see or talk with her as I don't want to come on too strong....

Of course I am joking about being driven mad... I am (I think) a pretty normal, sensible guy. I know I am not infatuated but I am definitely falling for her - it is a lovely feeling (or it will be until she tells me to s*d off!!). Life is for living. Best of luck with your search....aren't women wonderful?

Sorry this is slightly off topic but be careful what you wish for!! I am driving myself mad having found the perfect girl! I can't stop thinking about her morning, noon and night (and afternoon and evening!). To make matters worse I am trying (not very successfully I think... lol! :) ) to act all cool when I see or talk with her as I don't want to come on too strong....

Of course I am joking about being driven mad... I am (I think) a pretty normal, sensible guy. I know I am not infatuated but I am definitely falling for her - it is a lovely feeling (or it will be until she tells me to s*d off!!). Life is for living. Best of luck with your search....aren't women wonderful?

youre talking about a civvie girl right ?...not a wg ?

youre talking about a civvie girl right ?...not a wg ?

does it make a difference? (other than for the complications discussed on the various "I am in love with a wg" threads)

does it make a difference? (other than for the complications discussed on the various "I am in love with a wg" threads)

going by your previous description I'd say it makes a very big difference !

acting like a love sick puppy in regard to someone you pay for sex is potentially extremely unhealthy as your love/infatuation will 99% of the time remain completely unrequited, whereas with a civvie at least theres a much bigger potential for her to be feeling, or with some time and some 'work' from you begin to feel, at least somewhat similar about you,

all that aside I was simply interested anyhow

you post on a public forum youve got to expect replies and enquiries from interested parties.....right ?!

No such thing as "perfect" IMHO,but is 98% OK ?

Oh bugger ! if you read this, Loveliness, you really are 110 % perfect :wub:

OK , so I'm a nasty, arse licking :D Old Sod. !

Jack :ph34r: