Lucy7

Food Fun.......sploshing.

24 posts in this topic

So what do you think to all of that then?

A bit of squirty cream or chocolate mousse on the cock a doodle dandy sounds good fun to me.

In reverse I bet the same things could be rather nice licked off nipples or down below.

I read a review recently when the guy said they ended up throwing it at each other and her apartment got covered and so did they.

I am too much of a neat freak for that.

So have you done it, would you like too, or is it just not for you?

Lucy :)

P.S. I am now craving chocolate mousse.

I've dabbled with a bit of food play but would love to do the full on sploshing thing... however I'm not sure I fancy the clean up afterwards.

Had a bit of fun with this, a dollop of custard or yoghurt here and there whilst I was eating some. Wouldn’t say I purposely set out to do a bit of ‘food play’ just a spare of the moment thing.

However, I do no recommend rice pudding! It tastes nice but looks really dodgy when down below, lol!

Don’t think I’d be up for the full on version of this one as I couldn’t be arsed with all the mess afterwards!

Had a bit of fun with this, a dollop of custard or yoghurt here and there whilst I was eating some. Wouldn’t say I purposely set out to do a bit of ‘food play’ just a spare of the moment thing.

However, I do no recommend rice pudding! It tastes nice but looks really dodgy when down below, lol!

Don’t think I’d be up for the full on version of this one as I couldn’t be arsed with all the mess afterwards!

The reg I've mentioned before remarked that she'd always wanted to be naughty with food, so we agreed next meeting would be messy.

I prepared by getting a large cheap waterproof sheet abt 3 x4 metres from B&Q and got in lemon meringue and cheese cake.

She turned up with Banoffee pie! The pie and meringue were on stools in the middle of the sheet while we warmed up on shed clothes on the sofa. Very soon she just had to and she went and sat on the banoffee, before i smeared it all over. I got the meringue (rather scratchy)

Still have the video of the sesh.

We needed a very long power shower to get the stuff off and the Tarp went in the wheelie- bin. But a memorable evening

The reg I've mentioned before remarked that she'd always wanted to be naughty with food, so we agreed next meeting would be messy.

I prepared by getting a large cheap waterproof sheet abt 3 x4 metres from B&Q and got in lemon meringue and cheese cake.

She turned up with Banoffee pie! The pie and meringue were on stools in the middle of the sheet while we warmed up on shed clothes on the sofa. Very soon she just had to and she went and sat on the banoffee, before i smeared it all over. I got the meringue (rather scratchy)

Still have the video of the sesh.

We needed a very long power shower to get the stuff off and the Tarp went in the wheelie- bin. But a memorable evening

You know what? It does sound like a laugh, lol!

I’ll just have to make sure I do it round someone else’s place, ha!

So what do you think to all of that then?

A bit of squirty cream or chocolate mousse on the cock a doodle dandy sounds good fun to me.

In reverse I bet the same things could be rather nice licked off nipples or down below.

I read a review recently when the guy said they ended up throwing it at each other and her apartment got covered and so did they.

I am too much of a neat freak for that.

So have you done it, would you like too, or is it just not for you?

P.S. I am now craving chocolate mousse.

I gave it a go and although it was a laugh i dont like mess and there was a lot of mess. It isnt a sexual turn-on for me so unlikely i will do it again. Pvcman has posted about Sploshing if i recall correctly with some interesting experiences. :)

IMHO food and sex go hand-in-hand perfectly....sploit many a hotel room LOL

PS: Add some unrelated naughty stuff and you have the perfect combination (when I say naughty I mean naughty)

I've had a lot of fun licking squirty cream off the nipples and pussy of a certain rather delicious Cupcake!

My 'pre punt' shopping list gets longer - Hotel Cocolat, Champagne, Gu chocolate mousse, strawberries, cucumber (sliced ;) not whole), Hendricks Gin ........

Might have to postpone the retirement

This is something I've never done but something I must do. Looks like a whole lot of fun.

I was once fetched a big fat cucumber by a bloke.

As it was not organic, I would not use it ;)

I've thought about this and reckon it would be good fun but a lady would need to have the right set up for it.

i.e - a large plastic sheet from B&Q or a parge paddling pool (not filled with water) in the garage.

Yes, Smiths is right. pvcman is a particular expert on this topic and can offer useful advice on girls, paddling pools, varieties of chocolate custard and so on. I've had some very interesting steers from him in the past.

Personally, I like to have a naked woman like lying on top of me with both of us face up. I rub trifle or similar into her breasts while she masturbates with a vibrator or dildo to orgasm. I find this a huge turn on and the women I've tried it with so far have enjoyed this immensely. Not too messy and potentially (particularly in the case of trifle) lots of interesting textures and temperatures. See my FRs on Victoria of Washington and Laura MacKenzie of West London, the two women to whom I've most enjoyed giving a good trifling. Now that I've moved south far away from Victoria and Laura has retired I must find another suitable partner for this particular activity and do it again soon!

* Diddley heads off to the bathroom to run a cold shower

Edited by Joe Diddley

Do not, absolutely not, under any circumstances, involve 'Treat' toffee sauce (meant for icecream) in your bedroom antics. It's the stickiest thing on the planet, so much so that I got my arm stuck to my boob during sex and when I pulled it away, ended up with bruising on both. Don't say I didn't warn you...!

I love sploshing but I don't do enough of it TBH, I'm giggling just thinking about the last time I had a sploshing session.

My gent wanted to ease me in so instead of custard pies he did shaving foam pies, I left him to prepare the bedroom with paper plates covering the bed he wanted to make it perfect for me. So Miss clumsy clogs here walked into the bedroom slipped of a dollop of stray shaving foam on the floor and then in a very unladylike fashion went flying onto the pies taking out about 10 of them at once. The shock on my face must have been a picture! Then that was it, fits of giggles and pie flinging everywhere, it was great fun! I haven't laughed that much in ages.

I have been on a diet for three weeks now, so any form of sploshing will do for me.

Lusting after a curry though, not sure how they would go down!

Your post made me chuckle Charlotte :D

I have been on a diet for three weeks now, so any form of sploshing will do for me.

Lusting after a curry though, not sure how they would go down!

I think i'd stick with the chocolate mousse Lucy. Naughty parts & chillies just don't mix - ouch :o Unless perhaps you tried a Korma. Or maybe a Tarka - similar to Korma but just a little otter!!!

Erm i'll get mi coat :wacko:

I 've messed around with a bit of chocolate play (now where did I leave that Curlywurly?!) but that sounds tame compared to sploshing! The idea of both of you covered head to toe in something you both find yummy, slipping and sliding as you try to get a grip on each other whilst having sex sounds like great fun! ;) After the deed is done it would be warm and intimate to rollup in the plastic or latex sheet together whilst still entwined ... Alternatively "wrestling" each other in a splodge filled paddling pool sounds fun. You would need a lot of splodge though?

I love it...somebody introduced me to it...bought the whole shebang with him, plastic sheets, buckets to mix up porridge, beans, chocolate, flans with cream...at first I thought it was a bit odd, but it was really really fun. The texture is strange but exciting and the porridge is warm and the rest cold.

It was a bit of a nightmare to clean up as inevitably it got on stuff not covered my sheets and my shower was blocked up but he had two hours and it was fun so I didn't mind. He has come back and had another session and again, was fun.

I thought I had tried it all, but this is my new kink!

P.s. What did upset me was that the cream and trifle was wasted as could have eaten that or given to someone...the wastage is immense, but that is what gives the kicks so have to roll with it!

I love a good old-fashioned roast; meat, veg, tatties, gravy, sauce etc. If any ladies are interested please PM me. Or failing that perhaps spare ribs? Or how about kippers? Awww...come on!!!

Not done it myself, but looks fun

This is just a short taster: http://bit.ly/JU7oFa