Coventrypunter

What Do Wg's And Punter Call Each Other During Booking And The Punt?

38 posts in this topic

following on from

what do we call each other

i am in the 'hate Babe, hun and hunni' camp, but what do we call each other.

Being brought un in Yorkshire, i tend to use 'Luv'.

but what do you use?

I use the name I am given, or not at all. Some guys will use Babe, Honey, Luv, Petal I don't take offence unless it's said in a wrong or patronising way.

following on from http://www.punternet...0-cancelations/

what do we call each other

i am in the 'hate Babe, hun and hunni' camp, but what do we call each other.

Being brought un in Yorkshire, i tend to use 'Luv'.

but what do you use?

The WGs name usually. I have said babe or honey over the years, and been called such, i couldnt care less personally, its not a problem to me to be called these terms.

The very worst term that i didnt like was "John" as in a John which was what virtually all WGs referred to me as in the 80s and 90s, it might be ok if my name was John but it isnt.

There is a lady I see fairly regularly who greets me at the door with "Hello, you." I assume it is meant affectionately.

I always address her by the name she advertises under, and give her my real name. I don't really mind how she addresses me back but there is one thing I don't particularly like, which is not to be addressed in any form whatsoever. I'm always friendly and polite so an impersonal response can feel like a bit of a snub and I'll often back off at that point.

Edited by Jean Valjean

I always address her by the name she advertises under, and give her my real name. I don't really mind how she addresses me back but there is one thing I don't particularly like, which is not to be addressed in any form whatsoever. I'm always friendly and polite so an impersonal response can feel like a bit of a snub and I'll often back off at that point.

must be difficult for a girl seeing mebbe 5 clients in a day to remember names?

mebbe better to use a pet name than a wrong 'real' name?

must be difficult for a girl seeing mebbe 5 clients in a day to remember names?

mebbe better to use a pet name than a wrong 'real' name?

That would be fine, I don't mind luv or hun or whatever, I just don't like not being called anything at all.

The girls that I know well call me Ray, as in

"Harder Ray, oh yes, that's right Ray, harder, deeper Ray, oh yes, yes, I'm cumming Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

I will call a chap by his name.

I occasionally will call some one "love" (even though I am southern the term will slip out at times) but that for me is a word used when I am very very comfortable with some one.

Hun, hunni, babe, babes, sweetie etc....hate em.

Lucy :)

P,S, Just remembered I do call some blokes dirty bastards at times, but not in a nasty way ;)

P,S, Just remembered I do call some blokes dirty bastards at times, but not in a nasty way ;)

As in "my eyes are spinning...my legs are all wobbly...you dirty bastard!"

I wouldn't mind that! ;)

I always call the girl by her working name, unless I've been instructed otherwise. I don't think I've ever used babe or similar. My real first name has several ways it can be shortened, and I book and visit with the version that I prefer (the one that friends use, not the one that family uses) - it's fairly easy to remember, and that's generally been used by the girls I've seen. Yes I've had the odd 'babe' and 'hun' and even at least one 'luv', though mainly in communication before a visit rather than during.

To be perfectly honest I don't care what I'm called, as long as it's meant in the right way! Some people just can't pronounce my first name anyway, due to language differences, so I've learnt not to be too fussy.

I use the name I am given, or not at all. Some guys will use Babe, Honey, Luv, Petal I don't take offence unless it's said in a wrong or patronising way.

What Strawberry said. Even though I don't like Babe or Hun etc, I don't take offence. If I did, I'd ruin quite a few promising punts lol. My favourite WGs always call me by my given name.

I see a Lady regularly who loves me to call her by her full, real, christian name, which she likes because, in both her 'real' & 'naughty' world everyone shortens her name. I am happy to oblige, as it's just a little something else which makes this whole experience a little more intimate - and i happen to think her real name is very sexy. She uses my real name too, which is good as i can't abide 'hun, hunni, babe.....'

In edit i just know she'll call me babe or hun or something next time i see her !! :D

Edited by wudsy

The name they have given me!

At the risk of sending this off in a slightly different direction, I'm wondering how many girls know the nomme de plume of their johns clients - probably only applies to regulars though.

At the risk of sending this off in a slightly different direction, I'm wondering how many girls know the nomme de plume of their johns clients - probably only applies to regulars though.

I feel that most guys tell me their real name straight away.

I was once doing a MMF meet with my hubby, and this fella kept on calling my hubby "John(or what ever)", I said "hang on aren't you called John, my hubby is called MIke".

The bloke laughed and said it was his not his real name, and he was actually called Dick!

Lucy :)

'Shag away big guy, that really makes me horny'.

'Hey Mr Donkey, fancy Dicking me'.

As if...

a couple of ladies i call by their real names,one i call by her working name,and another by her working name or honi.

all call me by my real name

My regular oriental lady often calls me "dear" which I find adorable. When we're in full flow she sometimes says "oh hold me baby" which although it looks a bit fake and cheesy when written down like that, I do actually like, especially with her sexy accent. She is either very astute and has worked out what I like and acts the part, or she just actually has a sweet nature. Either way, it works for me!

As for me, I use the name she's given me, not sure if it's a real or working one. For a pet name I do sometimes call her "beautiful", as in "hello beautiful" for instance when I arrive. Which she doesn't seem to mind. I hope that she would be honest if I used any language which really offended her, bearing in mind that addressing each other is actually part of the experience and the fantasy.

'Babe'; 'Hun'

It's generational, isn't it, surely? These are terms of the young; irritating to many of the middle aged. WGs used, long ago, to call you 'Dearie', but this appears to have died out.

I think I usually get called by my name but am quite happy to be referred to as "honey", "love", "pet" etc. (I suppose I could tolerate "Sexgod", "Mr Big", "Dreamlover" or similar if a girl felt that way inclined. None has to date!! :) ). I have only told one girl my real name....

I call a girl by her name, or maybe "sweetie", "angel", "darling", "honey" - whatever seems appropriate and she seems comfortable with - it is never intended to be flippant.

I call them by the name I've been given, the same as I would anyone else. 'Hey you' is just fine as a greeting if you've been communicating but are finally meeting in person (or for the first time in a while). Though I do ask girls I'm with if I can be rather more coarse when in the throes of passion. Just another taboo that's exciting to break; I'd never dream of calling any woman a slut or whore in civilian life, whatever the circumstances and whether to her face or to someone else. So it's fun if you can do it during sex.

The WGs name usually. I have said babe or honey over the years, and been called such, i couldnt care less personally, its not a problem to me to be called these terms.

I always call her by her WG name. Even when I do know her real name.

I dont mind babe, or hun, hunni, whatever as long as shes being sweet and friendly when shes saying it....

What grates me thou is "Darlin" as in her saying "alrigh Darlin?" ....less elegant courtesan, more drunk girl staggering out of a night club at 3 in the morning.

Another is the "alright my luv"..... I just want to stick my chin out at her and say "vuvuvuvuvuu... good game, good game, so much better than the girl I had last week" in a typical overtop Brucie impression.

The very worst term that i didnt like was "John" as in a John which was what virtually all WGs referred to me as in the 80s and 90s, it might be ok if my name was John but it isnt.

I hated that too. Saw it on The Bill alot and have heard it in my punting travels.. "John"? Like slang for a toilet? Charmin.... And the girls were called "Tom". Tom and John? Just sounds like a gay couple...

I always call her by her WG name. Even when I do know her real name. I dont mind babe, or hun, hunni, whatever as long as shes being sweet and friendly when shes saying it.... What grates me thou is "Darlin" as in her saying "alrigh Darlin?" ....less elegant courtesan, more drunk girl staggering out of a night club at 3 in the morning. Another is the "alright my luv"..... I just want to stick my chin out at her and say "vuvuvuvuvuu... good game, good game, so much better than the girl I had last week" in a typical overtop Brucie impression. I hated that too. Saw it on The Bill alot and have heard it in my punting travels.. "John"? Like slang for a toilet? Charmin.... And the girls were called "Tom". Tom and John? Just sounds like a gay couple...
A John, a man who patronizes prostitutes, i try not to do that. ;):D Edited by smiths

One of the reasons I hate using the name as given by the girl is that it is something fake like Lola. I know full well her name is not Lola or Kylie - but would love to use her real name - like if it was Rachel, or Sue - that would be great and what harm would it do.

I do give my real first name if I really like the girl and gel. If I don't - she gets to call me Lancelot.