steamboat

Turning Down A Girl At The Door

42 posts in this topic

Just had an experience of a bait and switch kind of situation. The lady was advertising on the other site, and the pictures of her show a slim lady with perky tits.

Made arrangements with her over the phone, and proceeded to get to her place on time. At the door, she was clearly not the person in the pictures. she even confirmed her name as the person on the site.

I declined to go in and immediately thanked her and left while she yells at me down the corridoor.

Have i done the right thing here? does anyone actually leave a tip for the lady? i felt pretty cheated at the time, it was a 45 minute tube ride to her place and i contained my anger/dissapointment the whole ride home.

i think if you were 100% sure she was not the lady in the pictures then you were within your right to walk away and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with you on that one.

However, I once had a guy show up who decided on seeing me that my boobs weren't big enough (Honestly!) and wasn't going to stay. I was furious, my pictures are me, the boobs in the photos are mine not photoshopped in any way and the size I give is correct. He might have think his time was wasted but I was genuine and he wasted my time and I lost out on another booking that I could have accepted. I just let him go, shocked and wordless and feeling a bit crap about myself but I think now I would probably ask for at least some money and tell him he had wasted my time.

Just saying this because it works both ways unfortunately in this game!

I've made excuses and left when the lady has not remotely matched the one advertised....tend to only go for those with strong feedback now.

Just had an experience of a bait and switch kind of situation. The lady was advertising on the other site, and the pictures of her show a slim lady with perky tits. Made arrangements with her over the phone, and proceeded to get to her place on time. At the door, she was clearly not the person in the pictures. she even confirmed her name as the person on the site. I declined to go in and immediately thanked her and left while she yells at me down the corridoor. Have i done the right thing here? does anyone actually leave a tip for the lady? i felt pretty cheated at the time, it was a 45 minute tube ride to her place and i contained my anger/dissapointment the whole ride home.

Sorry to hear about this. Leave a tip for a blatant liar, whatever next, certainly not something i would do. You did exactly the right thing here in my view although i would of named and shamed her on here as well so others were aware so as to avoid the same thing. Praise the good and castigate the bad as they deserve being my thinking.

Its also a great pity in my opinion that a punter cannot do a FR under the rules about such an experience which i have had myself more than once because money didnt change hands. I imagine many punters who read FRs dont read this forum.

i think if you were 100% sure she was not the lady in the pictures then you were within your right to walk away and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with you on that one.

I certainly do. If I arranged to rent a Porsche for the day and when I turned up to collect it the hire company offered me a Fiesta for the same money, I doubt that I'd be taking them up on the offer.

It's sheer dishonesty for one girl to advertise using the pictures of another and walking is a completely acceptable response (although be prepared for a bit of verbals as the OP experienced).

Just had an experience of a bait and switch kind of situation. The lady was advertising on the other site, and the pictures of her show a slim lady with perky tits.

Made arrangements with her over the phone, and proceeded to get to her place on time. At the door, she was clearly not the person in the pictures. she even confirmed her name as the person on the site.

I declined to go in and immediately thanked her and left while she yells at me down the corridoor.

Have i done the right thing here? does anyone actually leave a tip for the lady? i felt pretty cheated at the time, it was a 45 minute tube ride to her place and i contained my anger/dissapointment the whole ride home.

If it wasn't the person in the pictures you had every right to walk away.

Shelly

This happened to me a few months back.....drove to a location and as instructed by the girl,phoned her once I arrived outside. From a distance saw her appear outside her door, was a different girl to pics on her profile(other site)....to top it all off, she is waiting outside the door fagging away while on her mob with plenty of people walking about and expecting me to just stroll up and meet'n'greet! How subtle of her!

Anyway I didnt think twice, decided not to visit and left immediately. If they bait and switch then by principle you are well within your rights to walk away.Its that simple, you dont owe them anything.

Edited by Cole77

I think most people would agree that you did the right thing :)

I had a similar thing happen with me on an outcall, the girl who turned up at my door and told me the girl I had booked had gone home sick so she was covering for her. I challenged this and said this must have only just happened as she only spoke to me 15 minutes ago to confirm she was nearly here. I told her I didn’t want to see her (opposite in height and build to the one I booked) and she then told me she would have to call security unless I paid her £50 cancellation fee. I said call them and we will wait here to sort it out to which she replied she had to go down as she had no phone!

As I watched her leave the block she got into a car with 2 other girls in the back so my guess is they try the bait and switch all the time.

She left and didn’t return although I got a few abusive text messages from her!

I would post a link but this was over 3 years ago

Leave a tip ??!!

Dont be ridiculous !!!

Also you should name and shame an obvious B and S'r

If I was seeing someone new, I would always have their website loaded on my phone, just in case I had any doubt. Never had to refer to the phone though.

Its also a great pity in my opinion that a punter cannot do a FR under the rules about such an experience which i have had myself more than once because money didnt change hands. I imagine many punters who read FRs dont read this forum.

Not sure if i understand this bit. Do you mean i can't write an FR or report a bait and switch on Punternet? Didnt see this in any of the faqs, or i may have missed it.

Leave a tip ??!!

Dont be ridiculous !!!

I wish i could, i cannot find that profile anymore.

However, I once had a guy show up who decided on seeing me that my boobs weren't big enough (Honestly!) and wasn't going to stay. I was furious, my pictures are me, the boobs in the photos are mine not photoshopped in any way and the size I give is correct. He might have think his time was wasted but I was genuine and he wasted my time and I lost out on another booking that I could have accepted. I just let him go, shocked and wordless and feeling a bit crap about myself but I think now I would probably ask for at least some money and tell him he had wasted my time.

Just saying this because it works both ways unfortunately in this game!

Well this was certainly not the case about boob size, she was a totally different girl altogether. sorry to hear about shitty customers that you get.

I certainly do. If I arranged to rent a Porsche for the day and when I turned up to collect it the hire company offered me a Fiesta for the same money, I doubt that I'd be taking them up on the offer.

It's sheer dishonesty for one girl to advertise using the pictures of another and walking is a completely acceptable response (although be prepared for a bit of verbals as the OP experienced).

Hah, i like your analogy. i'm certainly not going to make a habit of walking away, but at least now i know i have the option if i'v really been duped. thanks.

Yep. Its absolutely the right thing to walk away Steamboat. I had the same experience about a year or so ago. Again, through the purple site. Unfortuneately most of my worst experiences have been through bookings on this site, with bait and switch being particularly rife.

My experience: the girl who advertised was was a tanned south american looking brunette with small pert boobs. What I got: an eastern european blonde with a curly perm and huge hooters. She hadnt even made the modicum of effort to find photos that looked even vaguely like her!! To add insult to injury, I had checked at least twice with her on the phone that her photos were genuine and she had told me they were.

I literally turned on my heel at the door and walked away when confronted with the reality. Her reaction was the same as your experience.

A stream of invective and f-words as i walked away, which only further confirmed to me I had made the right decision.

My advice is if any punter is faced with this scenario - walk. If the girl has already lied to you before you have got through the door, what on earth do you think her service is going to be like?... hardly a good sign of things to come is it? What other lies will wait in store. Oh no sorry darling I dont do that service... but its on your 'likes'... ah, but then that picture isn't of me is it?...

if the girl is too lazy or uncommitted to even get a mate to work a camera on her behalf how committed is she going to be in the bedroom?

The more us gents walk when bait & switch happens the less likely it will be practised. In short steamboat you've done us all a favour. Now if the rest of us follow suit...

The trick of course is, in the heat of the moment, making sure the big head does the thinking rather than the little one... LOL

This happened to me, but I liked what I saw so I went in. I know for a fact that another WG I have seen uses photos from the internet instead of real ones, I checked using tineye. Not sure why they do it as they are both very attractive women with great bodies.

I declined to go in and immediately thanked her and left while she yells at me down the corridoor. Have i done the right thing here?

Definitely the right call Steamboat, and I admire your balls because it's not easy when you're psyched up for a nice relaxing punt and then, wham, out of the blue you're totally thrown by a completely unexpected situation. Easy to sit at home and think "I'd never fall for that". Until it happens. And the more who follow your example the less scope there will be for these people to rip others off.

Leave a tip ??!!

Dont be ridiculous !!!

Yes a tip of "Stop stealing others pics and conning punters"

Tip would be the clause of money exchange so he can leave a negative FR.. ;)

Or just name and shame on this forum for free.

Not sure if i understand this bit. Do you mean i can't write an FR or report a bait and switch on Punternet? Didnt see this in any of the faqs, or i may have missed it.

Under FR rules you cant do a FR if money didnt change hands, its clearly specified in FR submitting rules. You can post about it on here and name and shame if you so wish.

Yep. Its absolutely the right thing to walk away Steamboat. I had the same experience about a year or so ago. Again, through the purple site. Unfortuneately most of my worst experiences have been through bookings on this site, with bait and switch being particularly rife. My experience: the girl who advertised was was a tanned south american looking brunette with small pert boobs. What I got: an eastern european blonde with a curly perm and huge hooters. She hadnt even made the modicum of effort to find photos that looked even vaguely like her!! To add insult to injury, I had checked at least twice with her on the phone that her photos were genuine and she had told me they were. I literally turned on my heel at the door and walked away when confronted with the reality. Her reaction was the same as your experience. A stream of invective and f-words as i walked away, which only further confirmed to me I had made the right decision. My advice is if any punter is faced with this scenario - walk. If the girl has already lied to you before you have got through the door, what on earth do you think her service is going to be like?... hardly a good sign of things to come is it? What other lies will wait in store. Oh no sorry darling I dont do that service... but its on your 'likes'... ah, but then that picture isn't of me is it?... if the girl is too lazy or uncommitted to even get a mate to work a camera on her behalf how committed is she going to be in the bedroom? The more us gents walk when bait & switch happens the less likely it will be practised. In short steamboat you've done us all a favour. Now if the rest of us follow suit... The trick of course is, in the heat of the moment, making sure the big head does the thinking rather than the little one... LOL

Indeed, scum rely on punters thinking with their dicks and punting anyway.

Definitely the right call Steamboat, and I admire your balls because it's not easy when you're psyched up for a nice relaxing punt and then, wham, out of the blue you're totally thrown by a completely unexpected situation. Easy to sit at home and think "I'd never fall for that". Until it happens. And the more who follow your example the less scope there will be for these people to rip others off.

My advice is if possible and i appreciate it might not be in a punting desert or the punter might not be interested is always have a plan B option, for me it means i never think with my dick nowadays like i have in the past.

Under FR rules you cant do a FR if money didnt change hands, its clearly specified in FR submitting rules. You can post about it on here and name and shame if you so wish.

thanks for clearing that up. i never found this piece of information anywhere. i'll be sure to update of good and bad stuff when i can.

If you are sure in your own mind that the lady you meet is not the lady in the profile then you have every right to walk away.

I always try and have the profile open on my phone and if she debates the issue I politely show her the profile.

As for leaving a tip I think their is an unwriiten code of conduct that if you waste the ladies time then you should leave a donation but surely that only applies if its not the ladies fault.

thanks for clearing that up. i never found this piece of information anywhere. i'll be sure to update of good and bad stuff when i can.

Its near the top of the page that comes up when you click on Field Reports under why are FRs rejected which gives a list of FRs rules.

You did the right thing Steamboat...the exact same thing happend to me before,only I went inside the house and room thinking the lady at the door was just the maid and yes when I discovered the truth I just walked away...

This Song Is Dedicated To The Punter Known As Steamboat....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTq7Ni9-XZg&feature=related

Ace has now left the building.

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective