sparky

Hayley Of Bunnies

15 posts in this topic

Has anybody seen Hayley of Bunnies, her pics look incredible, just wondered if anyone could advise what she's like, services etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sparky.

Saw her some while ago. Personally I was underwhelmed. Rather an ordinary experience when I had been led to expect more. She was pleasant but not particularly engaging. Services were OK but nothing special. May have caught her at a bad time as she gave the impression of being tired. Nice figure if you like (or at least don't mind) enhancements. She wore a bit too much make-up for my tastes but seemed pretty underneath it. The scouse accent is a bit of passion-killer for me but doubtless to others it is an aphrodisiac. She does have some major fans here who will probably pop in to give more glowing reports so perhaps I was unlucky but I'm just trying to contribute to giving you a rounded picture of her.

Has anybody seen Hayley of Bunnies, her pics look incredible, just wondered if anyone could advise what she's like, services etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sparky.

Ive seen Hayley a few times and like ive said on previous threads she's in my top ten have a look at this FR

Field Report number 108361 - posted 31 Mar 2012>>

Cheers for the input guys, so one positive, one negative anyone else got anything to add...

Ive seen Hayley a few times and like ive said on previous threads she's in my top ten have a look at this FR

Field Report number 108361 - posted 31 Mar 2012>>

Thats so nice to hear boygenius, she really is a lovely girl Hayley and she does have a few FR's for lots more info guys... :) xxx

Cheers for the input guys, so one positive, one negative anyone else got anything to add...

I wouldn't want my input to be read as negative; I was trying to be more neutral.

I've seen Hayley twice now and think she's amazing. Had a fantastic time with her both time I've seen her.

In my opinion - she's absolutely gorgeous, very page 3 type. Really nice girl, very chatty and fun to be with. I don't mind the spouse accent, and knowing some scousers, her accent isn't even that full on.

As for her service, it's second to none as far as I'm concerned. Great performer.

Little bit gutted that she's not been working these past two weeks as im in London - and she's not! Oh well!

Thats great to hear that you had a fantastic time with Hayley she really is a fabulous girl, she is on holiday at the moment and will be back fully refreshed! :) xx

anyone thats seen Hayley and is a fan, it says on the Bunnies site that this is her last week.

looking forward to seeing her again on Thursday!

I don't mind the spouse accent, and knowing some scousers, her accent isn't even that full on.

'spouse accent'----Freudian slip?

'spouse accent'----Freudian slip?

yup. totally!!! :-D

Hi,

Given bunnies of london is now advertised as permanently closed, does anyone know where Hayley can be booked now?

Hi,

Given bunnies of london is now advertised as permanently closed, does anyone know where Hayley can be booked now?

Just before it was announced that the agency was closing, they announced that Hayley was retiring on 1st June so it looks like she decided to finish when the agency did.

Such a shame, I loved Hayley.

Why has Bunnies shut for good out of interest.

NOOOOOO!! Such a good agency too.