JKay

Why Do Some Punters Bite?

29 posts in this topic

I spent some time on Sunday with a WG who was rather upset because a Punter bit her boob, it left a mark and hurt, she asked him to leave and gave him his money back, he then said he did not do it! thankfully he left without any nonsense.

How can you bite someone hard and expect it to get away with it? We were due to take some pictures for her website but that restricted what she wanted to show because of bite mark. She went on to tell me about the girl who had her clit bitten and was taken to hospital for treatment to stop the bleeding.... some blokes are arsholes.

Has it happened to you, if so would you give his money back and kick him out?

These guys are animals, pure and simple. There is no excuse for behaviour like that.

These guys are animals, pure and simple. There is no excuse for behaviour like that.

Absolutely agree.

I spent some time on Sunday with a WG who was rather upset because a Punter bit her boob, it left a mark and hurt, she asked him to leave and gave him his money back, he then said he did not do it! thankfully he left without any nonsense.

How can you bite someone hard and expect it to get away with it? We were due to take some pictures for her website but that restricted what she wanted to show because of bite mark. She went on to tell me about the girl who had her clit bitten and was taken to hospital for treatment to stop the bleeding.... some blokes are arsholes.

Has it happened to you, if so would you give his money back and kick him out?

'Assholes' is putting it mildly

They sound genuinely psychotic and shouldve been convicted

i've had my nipple bitten hard about 4 or 5 times. never my clit, thank goodness. and yes they were all complete assholes. i hope karma visits them one day.

Fear of violence is, for me, the ultimate deciding factor and I would probably have refunded the money too.

If it gets him to leave without any sign of trouble brewing then I'd rather lose the money than jeopardise my safety.

Unfortunately there are some real wankers out there who have little or no respect.

But, there are some pretty bad ladies out there too.

You have to take the good with the bad in this game.

I've been bitten once. It was on my shoulder whilst during the doggie position. I had a lovely dark purple bruise and some nice indents for the next 2 weeks. Well, I did kick him out, asking if he'd like mustard with that when he intially did it. I rarely lose my temper but that certainly made me blow my fuse. I did tell him I didn't like rough games on the phone so he well and truely stepped out of order and thus that is my reason I justify in keeping the money for booking.

Edited by Lady Victoria

I know sometimes we may 'nibble' but biting and especially biting hard is taking it too far.To the OP, sorry to hear about your experience, there are some strange guys out there. Only once before has a civvie girl specifically asked me to bite her nipples so I did, was one of her likes but otherwise its not something I choose to do on such a sensitive part of the anatomy.As for guys biting a girls clit, they need their heads checked or should take their pills.......

I would kick him out but not give the money back!!! I would warn him first but if he continued then...

I know a girl who likes her nipples bitten hard!

Harder then I'm comfortable with but I have found, at a cost, that there is only a narrow margin that she gets any pleasure from to that of too much hurt.

She also likes having her arse slapped hard, again I'm not comfortable with it, especially as I can clearly see the red hand marks.

None of this is an excuse for this scenario but it is a strange old world IMO.

Absolutely agree.

Me too. Words fail me

I had a guy bite me THREE times, each time I told him not to but he didn't listen, so I told him to leave and I didn't give him his money back either. These idiots need to be taught a lesson, if you give them their money back they will just go and bite another girl in hope they will get their money back and so on.

He tried to book me again a few weeks after, obviously I didn't see him. Some people are just so crazy.

I'm lucky enough never to have been bitten, though I have had a punter leave my shoulder bruised because he was gripping me too hard (I'd told him earlier in the session that he was being a bit pushy but he didn't seem to get the message). It's obviously very annoying to be marked in any way and really I don't understand why any man thinks he has the right to be rough with a woman without her explicit consent.

These idiots need to be taught a lesson, if you give them their money back they will just go and bite another girl in hope they will get their money back and so on.

i agree! giving them their money back would be condoning such behaviour.

i agree! giving them their money back would be condoning such behaviour.

But I do understand the OP's lady having a knee-jerk reaction wanting to shove the money up his arse (my words btw),

She gave him his money back in a dignified manner, but frankly the toss-pot didn't deserve it but as long as the lady is ok thats all that matters.

Complete bastards,there is no excuse to hurt a woman in any walk of life,they are the most beautiful of all things on this planet.When i hear these things i feel ashamed to be a man.

ouch..... a friendly playful nibble either way within bounds is fine but biting no way

mind you some people have no respect regardless of how people earn a living..........i always feel respect goes a long way

Its such a fine line between good hurting and bad hurting, however there is no excuse to hurt someone when they have said no. I once had a client who shoved a rough finger up my arse, I told him no nicely and he did it again so I maneuvered myself and rammed my finger up his arse. When he squealed like a girl and came down from the ceiling I innocently said 'Oh, I thought you were hinting that was what you liked'. He said point taken and didn't do it again! The rest of the session wasn't great, but I think he got his relief and did behave himeself and he went on the do not see list!

If someone bit me, I'd bloody bite them back.

Edited by LondonLydia

I have been bitten way too many times - I used to allow oral play on breasts but have stopped it completely now bc of it. I never asked the guy to leave when it has happened, but just told him to stop.

Once when I was stripping this guy I was lap dancing for latched on like a hoover - he did it so fast so I didn't even know it was coming. I instantly pushed him off as it really hurt, got up and walked away. I told the manager and he kicked the guy out.

I spent some time on Sunday with a WG who was rather upset because a Punter bit her boob, it left a mark and hurt, she asked him to leave and gave him his money back, he then said he did not do it! thankfully he left without any nonsense. How can you bite someone hard and expect it to get away with it? We were due to take some pictures for her website but that restricted what she wanted to show because of bite mark. She went on to tell me about the girl who had her clit bitten and was taken to hospital for treatment to stop the bleeding.... some blokes are arsholes. Has it happened to you, if so would you give his money back and kick him out?

Guys that do such things are scum bags.

Impossible to understand, they do have to have mental problems.

Imagine teeth marks in the old todger - enough to bring tears to the eyes just thinking about it.

Impossible to understand, they do have to have mental problems.

Imagine teeth marks in the old todger - enough to bring tears to the eyes just thinking about it.

Can you imagine it kicking off here if one of our ladies started doing this, then said it was not her!

I've had a few girls tell me about some of the rough treatment they have experienced, I had to fight back the tears with the first girl who told me, I just couldn't believe that someone would want to hurt such a beautiful, gentle creature. :(

All power to you girls who have the strength to resist or return any bad treatment you get. I just hope it doesn't make you wary and cynical about respectful punters who wouldn't dream of hurting a girl.

punters should be respectful to their lady, i would only bite them if they asked for it and i would still ask then if it was ok,

Can you imagine it kicking off here if one of our ladies started doing this, then said it was not her!

I can imagine her popularity and bookings plummeting. Shades of Mrs Bobbitt spring to mind, but at least she didn't deny the offence.