nervousnewbie

Why Dont Good Looking Girls Post?

105 posts in this topic

Hi

I know i must be generalising and have not seen the majority of profiles/websites, but just wondering how come most of the girls who post on here are not very good looking (again i know this is subjective but is just my observation)?

Please dont make any stupid comments like the good looking ones are out working.!

thanks

Please dont make any stupid comments

Oh dear

*grabs popcorn

I hope he's not serious cos that's a cruddy thing to say :mad:

Hi

I know i must be generalising and have not seen the majority of profiles/websites, but just wondering how come most of the girls who post on here are not very good looking (again i know this is subjective but is just my observation)?

Please dont make any stupid comments like the good looking ones are out working.!

thanks

Don't worry nervousnewbie, we'll leave that to you.

You're doing just dandy.

Edited by Reverend Dick

Big, green, swamp monster - sorry :eek: Why not ask Princess Fiona!!!!

sounds like you have lost your way. there are no stupid people here.

Listen bud - what % of girls are to your taste and you would call good looking generally on say, the purple site? Maybe 10% - well that is probably about the same % who post.

Anyway you're going to kop some - better get your umbrella ready before the brown stuff starts to fly.

I know some stunners on here!

Hi I know i must be generalising and have not seen the majority of profiles/websites, but just wondering how come most of the girls who post on here are not very good looking (again i know this is subjective but is just my observation)? Please dont make any stupid comments like the good looking ones are out working.! thanks

You are generalising and it is subjective. Having punted with a number of very attractive to me WGs who are members or been members on here they do post. In addition looking at a number of WGs profiles some others look attractive to me.

That has to be the best new thread ever.

Love it.

I so love a chuckle.

Maybe the good looking ones so are busy shagging guys for money, and us ugly sods who have dusty phones fill out lives with typing on sex site forums with the hope if we tout long and hard enough someone might tale pity on us and spend their hard/easy earned dosh on us.

UgluBuggerLucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

Why, thank you!

Remind me, which charm school did you attend?

James thinks ..." I need my eyes testing " .... :)

I'm lost for words.... oh no, I just found some "What a Twat"!!!

Dearie me.....and to think i thought the "Gripe" thread for girls blurring their face was going to be thread of the year :lol:

There truly are some mind-numbingly stupid people in this world :lol:

Come to think of it....most of the girls here blur their face....so how can we possibly know if they are good looking!!!! :eek: I am going to write to my MP and complain......this is a bloody national outrage!!!!!!! :lol:

ROFL....

And where is J-tell-it-like-it-is-RC when you need him.

OP and Jimmers would get on like a gas-powered cab on fire.

omg this has got to be the funniest post I have ever seen!!!

Dearie me.....and to think i thought the "Gripe" thread for girls blurring their face was going to be thread of the year :lol:

There truly are some mind-numbingly stupid people in this world :lol:

Come to think of it....most of the girls here blur their face....so how can we possibly know if they are good looking!!!! :eek: I am going to write to my MP and complain......this is a bloody national outrage!!!!!!! :lol:

And looked what happened to the OP of the Gripe thread. ;)

omg this has got to be the funniest post I have ever seen!!!

Agree (although we had some good funny ones before).

btw, how cum you suddenly posting a lot, miss Hayley ?

sounds like you have lost your way. there are no stupid people here.

I think the OP may prove that your statement is incorrect Fred!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahaaaaaa!

I just... I just..... I can't breathe!!

Hi

thanks

Sometimes they do...

We hunt them down. Then the mods (who are completely under our control) delete their accounts and nobody is any the wiser.

Mwuhahahahahaha

rose is very hot and just my type.

not many other younger ladies on this site.

dont really have an opinion on older ladies

Hi

thanks

Oh, I don't know. Perhaps the good looking ones are worried that if they post, they'll attract your attention and you might want to book them.

Edited by odysseus