Sperminator2

Gangbang / Bukkake Parties Mk Area?

39 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding any Party Venues in the Milton Keynes / Northampton / Bedford areas?

I am particularly interested in attending GB and or Bukkake parties.

Contact details of any such places would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers S2

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding any Party Venues in the Milton Keynes / Northampton / Bedford areas?

I am particularly interested in attending GB and or Bukkake parties.

Contact details of any such places would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers S2

Nearest I've heard of is LucyBarker, in Cannock (wherever the fuck that is). Many's the time I've helped paint her pretty face when she visits London.

There are a few in Birmingham but not know of any in Milton Keynes or surrounding areas. The other site would have more info so perhaps do a search for local girls with Bukkake/gangbang added to the search

I tried searching the other site as suggested by Southwest however all I seem to get in the results are ladies that like doing GB / Bukkake. It doesn't bring up ladies who are actually running such events.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Or do you have details of such events anywhere slightly further away from my area?

S2

Well if you are willing to travel further afield I am sure there must be some in London. I know that loads of girls join together on the purple site and hold parties in and around my area (southwest). That said, they tend to be older women and not too glamourous

I certainly dont mind the older less glamourous ladies, infact I quite prefer them to be older.

Any details of parties would be most welcome.

Please feel free to message me if you have any details and dont want to post on here.

Thanks in advance,

S2

I also wish there were sex parties In the MK and surrounding area, you'd think there wouldn't be a shortage of girls, and punters wishing to visit a party closer to home than London or Brum.

I also wish there were sex parties In the MK and surrounding area, you'd think there wouldn't be a shortage of girls, and punters wishing to visit a party closer to home than London or Brum.

We will be bringing our to Milton Keynes in the future. It will be midweek party, just looking for a venue big enough. Any ideas?

We will be bringing our to Milton Keynes in the future. It will be midweek party, just looking for a venue big enough. Any ideas?

The Snow Dome at the XScape centre? might be a bit chilly though.

The Snow Dome at the XScape centre? might be a bit chilly though.

yes very good, booked out though :(

Please keep us posted Southwest. Hopefully they will be daytime parties?

Well If you hire some quality ladies, the ratio and price Is right then I'd be Interested.

We already have quality girls.We always aim for a 3:1 ratio

We already have quality girls.We always aim for a 3:1 ratio

If you can get Jessica from your Bristol parties to come up then I'm sure there'd be LOTS of interest!!

I wouldn't even be able to imagine where you would consider using as a venue though!

If you can get Jessica from your Bristol parties to come up then I'm sure there'd be LOTS of interest!!

I wouldn't even be able to imagine where you would consider using as a venue though!

She is off to Ibiza soon, or is making her mind up. have looked up some rather big apartments so may have to be them, so would not be an 8 -10 girl party as that would be very tight indeed

Hmmm, Jessica stood out to me also Melchy...she's got that kind of pretty girl next door look!

Hmmm, Jessica stood out to me also Melchy...she's got that kind of pretty girl next door look!

Yup, sweet, cute and innocent. And looks like she bangs like a belt-fed gimpy :D

She is off to Ibiza soon, or is making her mind up. have looked up some rather big apartments so may have to be them, so would not be an 8 -10 girl party as that would be very tight indeed

I quite like the ladies to be tight !

S2

I quite like the ladies to be tight !

S2

I meant tight in apartment space, not looseness of their lower bits lol

Hey SWP looks like you need to use the announcements board rather than trailing upcoming events and advertising for free on the forum. I didn't think the forum was designed for this??

Hey SWP looks like you need to use the announcements board rather than trailing upcoming events and advertising for free on the forum. I didn't think the forum was designed for this??

Been promoted to Mod after just 17 posts then? don't hang about do you.

Personally I like the service providers joining in if it means we get a bit more info than what is posted on the announcements board. :cool:

Edited by puntingpete

Luckily as providers, we are allowed to contribute useful information to the forums. When will you contribute something useful?

Ok children get back into your prams & put your dummies back in your mouths!