Ace ventura punt detective

Keep Ace From Temptation

12 posts in this topic

My resolution was to stop punting and I hav'nt had a punt since 2011,I still like to read punternet board and still have an account on the other site.

I have a good sex life with the girlfriend and everythings been going well but every now and then I have to stop myself from temptation.

Veriety is the spice of life?..."Lead Ace not into temptation!"....."temptation"....temptation"....."temptation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM9kBT8tJ4I

And you're asking us?!

Ace, if you feel tempted to contact any of the ladies who post on this site, just phone them up and introduce yourself with the words "Hi, you might know me from the Punternet forum. I post as nervousnewbie."

Well done for keeping you resolution that long mine was to quit punting but I failed again

My resolution was to stop punting and I hav'nt had a punt since 2011,I still like to read punternet board and still have an account on the other site.

I have a good sex life with the girlfriend and everythings been going well but every now and then I have to stop myself from temptation.

Veriety is the spice of life?..."Lead Ace not into temptation!"....."temptation"....temptation"....."temptation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM9kBT8tJ4I

I say give in to temptation, shag around and have fun. Monogamy, what an horrific concept, thats a never for me, but glad to hear everythings going well for you. :)

If I was a bloke who had quit the paid sex scene, I would have to quit the forums also and stop looking at the site that can not be named.

Temptation is something that can be very hard to resist....

Lucy :)

Temptation is something that can be very hard to resist....

Oscar Wilde had the right of it :).

To the OP, this seems a great message board in the short time I have been here, but surely reading these posts must make it ten times more difficult to give up? Is reading forums as much an addiction as paid sex ?

Ace, if you feel tempted to contact any of the ladies who post on this site, just phone them up and introduce yourself with the words "Hi, you might know me from the Punternet forum. I post as nervousnewbie."

Very good!!! Lol :D

This is the equivalent of someone who has vowed to quit drinking but still hangs out at the pub now and then. You need to sever your links with punting entirely or you risk succumbing to that temptation. Every time you visit punting related sites your taking a risk of losing what you have.

If your serious about stopping you need to close all the forum and abultwork accounts, along with the email addresses attached to them and delete any "shortlists / hotlists" or links to profiles you were interested in. That way, when you really want to punt you will have to recreate these accounts which will give you time to think about whether you really want to do it.

This is the equivalent of someone who has vowed to quit drinking but still hangs out at the pub now and then. You need to sever your links with punting entirely or you risk succumbing to that temptation. Every time you visit punting related sites your taking a risk of losing what you have.

If your serious about stopping you need to close all the forum and abultwork accounts, along with the email addresses attached to them and delete any "shortlists / hotlists" or links to profiles you were interested in. That way, when you really want to punt you will have to recreate these accounts which will give you time to think about whether you really want to do it.

Close all *dul*work accounts along with hotlists!...can't a man have any fun?,

your right ofcourse but atleast I've taken the first step on my journey :wacko:

When I saw this thread title, I was so sure that "Temptation" was going to be the name of a parlour.

And you're asking us?!

Hah

Well done ace but Lydia's right, you're hanging out with the crackheads to try and stay clean (metaphorically).