Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arcadian195

Ennui

19 posts in this topic

French word.

Had great punt 1 month ago. Perfect girl. Met twice since. She does more, uniforms, rimming, anal, all the things she thinks I want. i do. But!! Halfway through something , she answered a text. I don't blame the lass at all, but , frankly, I'm moving on. Is this unfair?

Not sure how boredom fits this scenario, but to answer the question, not at all, you're paying for her time so unless it's a critically important call/text that she's expecting, has warned you is coming and you've said you're happy for her to take the phone shouldn't even be in the room, never mind being answered.

I used to enjoy Rod Hull and Ennui.

I used to enjoy Rod Hull and Ennui.

I've got a problem retuning Freeview - know anyone who can fix an aerial?

Which reminds me of when the the two aerials got married: excellent service but the reception was terrible.....

Aside the rudeness of texting during a session I think boredom is pretty natural in this game. So many lovely women out there why stick to one?! Although a lot can be said for regulars I totally get why a man would want to sample new delights elsewhere!

Malaise, ennui, angst....describes modern life...but that doesn't describe answering a text during "it"! At what point did she do that? That's just rude, not ennui!

Malaise, ennui, angst....describes modern life...but that doesn't describe answering a text during "it"! At what point did she do that? That's just rude, not ennui!

Well if that describes your life I'm not surprised she was answering the text - it was probably to stop her crying.

Phones should be shut off or on silent during punts, meals in restaurants, theatre visits etc, total ignorance on her part.

French word.

Had great punt 1 month ago. Perfect girl. Met twice since. She does more, uniforms, rimming, anal, all the things she thinks I want. i do. But!! Halfway through something , she answered a text. I don't blame the lass at all, but , frankly, I'm moving on. Is this unfair?

No, I don't think it's unfair at all. It was very rude of her to answer text when she was with you and it shows a complete lack of respect for you.

If by "halfway through something" you mean in the middle of a bout of sex she answered a text, I am with you 100%.

if you mean something more like in a lull period of conversation during a long booking, then, whilst I would be mildly annoyed, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me as long as it wasn't a regular occurance. I used to have a reg who, between rounds would lie on the bed with me and read her texts to me out loud. It was a bit of an eye opener, I can tell you and caused both of us some merriment.

I don't think fairness comes into it. If you want to see her again do. If you don't, don't. It's your money.

I think it's very nice of you to say you don't blame her. Outrageous rudeness. You pay for our time, and in my opinion, the very least we can do is give you our utterly undivided attention during that time.

Quite right, lovelyslut, it costs we punters not only a good deal of money but a lot of time planning and scheming to find the time for an hour or so's illicit pleasure. For we marrieds, there is a lot at risk. Professionalism apples to this profession as much as any other. Phones OFF should be the normal practice.

My mobile went off during a session recently - guess what - from who? the damn maid texting me thinking i was someone else "can't make it hun, my friend is here though you can come in now"

French word.

Of course everybody would say here its not on and so unprofessional.

However: Did she apologized for answering text? I really can't see anybody would grab the phone, and type the text before asking permission and apologise. Did she gave extra time? If she dd, then surely 30 seconds or so typing the text can be easily forgiven.

i had numerous professionals in my home who charged me for an hour (plumbers, electricians, decorators, gardeners, etc), I never took any notice, when they took a brake to consume beacon sarnies (made by myself), lots of teas and biscuits, calling to theirs partners and arranging who going to pick them up from the school, Considering that plumber charged me £55 per hour (plus VAT on the top), the 6-7 minute call he made cost me at least £7. (never mind the time taking for tea and bacon sarnies consuming).

BTW: I NEVER EVER answered or texted on my phone during booking, or even during when the client overstayed his time.

I don't think you're being unfair by deciding to move on. It just so unprofessional (and downright rude!) to think that whilst you were 'in the moment' someone is keeping up their secretarial duties :unsure:

I don't quite follow; by Ennui are you suggesting that she was bored with you which is why she answered the text? If so then you were right to move on.

But I think it's very much down to circumstances and context. Normally, in principle, it's a BAD thing - just as it would be to answer your phone in an formal meeting, a romantic dinner etc. But I've been with a wg whose phone has gone off and she's apologised, explained she'd left it on because her son was having problems..etc..and did I mind if she answered it? Of course not. Similarly I forgot to turn mine off once and it rang right in the middle of sex - shit! Because of the ringtone I knew it was my youngest daughter and despite the circumstances I just couldn't allow myself to ingore it. She was really understanding - my cock less so, although she soon put it to rights when the call was over. So one has to understand that phones are as much a part of modern life as, er, microwaves, and one just has to make appropriate allowances unless..er..I seem to have completely lost my way now. :blink:

In a punt recently, her phone rang and she answered it. It was another punter making a booking, the conversation continued for at least a couple of minutes. I thought sod this and upped my work rate just to see what would happen, pumping away like a thing possessed I was. Actually, it was quite good, I would not have lasted so long without the distraction of the phone call and she never even so much as batted an eyelid. Eventually, just as I was running out of puff and thinking I might butt into the conversation by offering an on the spot review, she hung up and said, "another bloody timewaster". Now I consider myself fairly quick witted but I have to say I was lost for words!

In a punt recently, her phone rang and she answered it. It was another punter making a booking, the conversation continued for at least a couple of minutes. I thought sod this and upped my work rate just to see what would happen, pumping away like a thing possessed I was. Actually, it was quite good, I would not have lasted so long without the distraction of the phone call and she never even so much as batted an eyelid. Eventually, just as I was running out of puff and thinking I might butt into the conversation by offering an on the spot review, she hung up and said, "another bloody timewaster". Now I consider myself fairly quick witted but I have to say I was lost for words!

That's hilarious - worthy of a Monty Python sketch. :)

And to think I complained about one WG who answered a text during sex :).

They do say women are better at multitasking :) :).

Seriously though, I bet you never went back.