Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gazza

Thailand This August

14 posts in this topic

Any of you chaps have plans to be in Thailand in August. I'll be in Bangkok until about 9th, Pattaya 10th to 22nd and back in Bangkok until 28th. Thought it might be useful for me to have a real person to meet up with for a beer rather than one of the many phantom friends that get me a "missus approved" pass.

The only guys to meet up with in BKK are the ones with silicon breasts and short skirts outside the Nana hotel :wub:

The only guys to meet up with in BKK are the ones with silicon breasts and short skirts outside the Nana hotel :wub:

lol, do you like ladyboys WP? :)

Any of you chaps have plans to be in Thailand in August.

No but this time next week I’ll be on EVA heading for 20 days drink and debauchery. :D

No but this time next week I’ll be on EVA heading for 20 days drink and debauchery. :D

You jammy git! Have fun. :)

Monty,

Have fun out there. Hard not to, I know. Have you any particular "to do's" this trip or more of the same?

I have still to sample the delights of an up scale soapie on Ratchadapisek. And nuru massage is on the list too. Maybe this. Last few trips, I haven't been able to make it past an "special oil" massage at Mango.

Monty,

Have fun out there. Hard not to, I know. Have you any particular "to do's" this trip or more of the same?

I have still to sample the delights of an up scale soapie on Ratchadapisek. And nuru massage is on the list too. Maybe this. Last few trips, I haven't been able to make it past an "special oil" massage at Mango.

Cheers,

I’ll be mainly Pattaya this trip doubt I’ll even touch BKK. No “to do” list just go with the flow, I believe one of my regular FL’s in Patt’s now has a rich boy friend and is being faithful (he lives in LOS)so that leaves a few blanks on my dance card, but I have plans for a soi 6 favourite of mine and the Jacuzzi in my room. :cool:

I’ve never been that big a fan of the soapy or happy ending massages myself. I like a masseur to be good at massage and a sex partner to be good at sex, I have never really found one who can do both well. So tend to have a “straight” massage most days, and hunt for bed partners elsewhere :)

I've also moved on from soapies - can't remember how many years since I had one - but still fancy visiting somewhere like Poseidon. As for the oily massage that I'm referring to, Monty, if you do ever find yourself with a few hours to spare in Bkk, strongly recommend you look in at Mango. This is not a happy ending parlour. Most of of the girls are skilled at a very sensuous body to body oil massage and are at the PSE end of things. I've asked around on Pattaya Addicts forum, but don't think there is a Mango clone in Pattaya.

Cheers,

I’ll be mainly Pattaya this trip doubt I’ll even touch BKK. No “to do” list just go with the flow, I believe one of my regular FL’s in Patt’s now has a rich boy friend and is being faithful (he lives in LOS)so that leaves a few blanks on my dance card, but I have plans for a soi 6 favourite of mine and the Jacuzzi in my room. :cool:

I’ve never been that big a fan of the soapy or happy ending massages myself. I like a masseur to be good at massage and a sex partner to be good at sex, I have never really found one who can do both well. So tend to have a “straight” massage most days, and hunt for bed partners elsewhere :)

When guys have been to Patts as much as Monty they usually just go with the flow, and don't have a to do list.

Monty I know you'll have fun, maybe the sponsored girl will come out to play when her sponsor Isn't looking. ;)

When guys have been to Patts as much as Monty they usually just go with the flow, and don't have a to do list.

Monty I know you'll have fun, maybe the sponsored girl will come out to play when her sponsor Isn't looking. ;)

I hope so ……………he bought her some bolt on’s :D :D

Edited by Montydog

I hope so ……………he bought her some bolt on’s :D :D

What a considerate sponsor, share and share a like! :D

Any of you chaps have plans to be in Thailand in August. I'll be in Bangkok until about 9th, Pattaya 10th to 22nd and back in Bangkok until 28th. Thought it might be useful for me to have a real person to meet up with for a beer rather than one of the many phantom friends that get me a "missus approved" pass.

I will be in Pattaya from 17th to 24th if you want to meet up.

Have fun as I'm sure you will, I'm counting off the days till my trip to LOS on the 9th October, :D

Hi Apache. Just sent you a pm. Gazza