Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trouncer

45 Minute Appointments

21 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been discussed recently; I tried to search but the search engine does not permit two letter words and I doubt whther anyone would write "forty-five" in full.

I'm surprised that in the recent thread, "30 min too short?" no-one mentioned the 45 minute option. For me 30 minutes is a bit too rushed, and so not quite long enough, but at my age keeping going physically for a full hour is more than I can achieve and so quite a bit of it is spent chatting. This is nice, particularly with a lady you have seen quite a few times but it is sometimes also longer than the alibi of the day will stretch to. 45 minutes is often ideal. I saw a lady today who offers this (and had a great time once again) and she told me that although she advertises 30 mins for £80 and £130 for an hour, she has few 30 minute bookings and lots of clients who book the 45 minutes for £100 option.

I would be interested to know the views of any of the ladies here who offer 30 minute appointments; do you also offer 45 minutes? Would you object if a client asked for a 45 minute rate?

And from the clients' perspective, how do you view the idea of 45 minute appointments?

45 minute appointments are good for one pop without any rush.

I am currently trialling 45 minute appointments since I found half an hour bookings almost always were too short/over ran too easily, yet some clients don't want to commit to a full hour(and I also know a couple of regulars for whom 45 mins is simply more suitable). My most popular/average booking length however still remains at 90 minutes.

Edited by Strawberry

I don't know if this has been discussed recently; I tried to search but the search engine does not permit two letter words and I doubt whther anyone would write "forty-five" in full.

I'm surprised that in the recent thread, "30 min too short?" no-one mentioned the 45 minute option. For me 30 minutes is a bit too rushed, and so not quite long enough, but at my age keeping going physically for a full hour is more than I can achieve and so quite a bit of it is spent chatting. This is nice, particularly with a lady you have seen quite a few times but it is sometimes also longer than the alibi of the day will stretch to. 45 minutes is often ideal. I saw a lady today who offers this (and had a great time once again) and she told me that although she advertises 30 mins for £80 and £130 for an hour, she has few 30 minute bookings and lots of clients who book the 45 minutes for £100 option.

I would be interested to know the views of any of the ladies here who offer 30 minute appointments; do you also offer 45 minutes? Would you object if a client asked for a 45 minute rate?

And from the clients' perspective, how do you view the idea of 45 minute appointments?

The more options offered the better in my opinion. 45 minutes like 30 minute bookings arent long enough for me though, an hour being my minimum. :)

I have always offered 45 minute appointments should anybody ask. It is just how many options do you put on the website etc and it does not give you the option on the other site either.

Yep, I offer them and it's on my website. Not a huge take up though, but the option is there.

If I offered 45 mins it would probably end up as an hour anyway as I chat too much!

45 mins works for me as a first visit. A 30 min appointment exerts pressure to perform within a short time frame.

For consequent visits (if they should occur) I would favour an hour.

I have always offered 45 minute appointments should anybody ask. It is just how many options do you put on the website etc and it does not give you the option on the other site either.

You can always list it in the FAQ section though.

I often opt for 45 mins if it's on offer. An hour is quite nice, but usually longer than I need :unsure: , however 30 mins can be a bit of a rush, so 45 minutes is a good compromise. As discussed on another thread (something like "£2.50 per hour"), there's a VFM consideration. Some places there's little difference in the £/hour, and in some cases you may as well pay for an hour, even if you only need 45 mins...

I quite like the 45min option when visiting a parlour, but for some reason when seeing and ecort prefer 1hr min. Weird.

If I offered 45 mins it would probably end up as an hour anyway as I chat too much!

Does that mean a 1 hr appointment takes 1 hr 20 mins then SS :) ?

45 minutes is the perfect time.

Have not yet tried a 45 minute booking despite a few girls on my hotlist offering it, on the one hand it appears to be better than a 30 minute booking and is usually at a more reasonable rate (i.e. £90-100 depending on the girl) compared to a 60 minute booking over £100+ yet I cannot imagine being able to do come twice within that time (unless the girl is a complete stunner).

As time marches on and I find myself on the inexorable decline from being a very reliable two pops an hour man to becoming a once only guy, I might consider a 45 minute booking. 30 mins is definitely too short for me, but I can see the merit in 3/4s of an hour, especially when sampling a girl for the first time.

I previously did 30 minute appointments but they felt too rushed and i do like to build a bit of a rapport. When I stopped offering them I realised an hour was too much for some people so 45 minutes is a nice option to have, and it's always nice to reach a compromise :)

Until now I've usually booked an hour, sometimes more. But recently, for reasons of cost, I tried a 30min session with a girl new to me.

It really wasn't very satisfactory; I need 10-15 mins of 'intro' time before intimacy, so the fun was all a bit rushed.

So yes, for me 45 mins would be a nice option.

Prefer 45 min option is it was on the table.

But as far as I know not many WGs in the other site offer the 45 min booking.

I believe from WGs point of view one hour booking is preferable to 45 booking as some have pointed out the last 15 minutes will be spent with chit chat.

Has to be at least 2 hours for me. I massage and go down on her for at least 30 of that. Don't care much for talking it's completely pointless.

Don't care much for talking it's completely pointless.

That must be fun for the girl on your long bookings !! Do you just bonk/massage/give oral for the whole 2+ hours then VS ?